Outsource This Situation


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Outsource This Situation

Outsource This Situation
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
Gentlemen,

Not only should you avoid career women, you should not even get married in the USA. If you do have an overwhelming desire to marry, I suggest leaving the USA first and marrying a woman from a different country.

American women have a reputation of being poor wives the world over and since they can easily screw you over in divorce court, why bother?

Whereas American men have the reputation of being the best husbands in the world and not just because they are financially well off. They are reputed to be easier to deal with and kinder as well as compared to men from other countries.

In other words, gentlemen, we really don’t have any competition outside of the borders of the US. So why not find a foreign woman, who will more likely be friendlier, more pleasant and minus the feminazi shoulder chip which so common among American women?

In the meantime, I advise supporting gay marriage. That way the American women can at least marry each other.

08-25-2006 12:08 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

SM777 wrote:
Whereas American men have the reputation of being the best husbands in the world and not just because they are financially well off.

Actually, my friend in immigration tells me differently. But you go right ahead. Good luck with that.

Hope you come out of it with at least one last shred of dignity left to you, if not your wallet.

08-25-2006 12:16 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
I do honestly have to ask, where are these women you’re talking about? Non-Western culture countries? Who are these woman who want to marry American men? I’m mystefied — I’ve been living outside the States for almost 10 years now, and this is not a trend I’m aware of in the least.

08-25-2006 12:16 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
Pelican,

Try Ukrainia or Russia. Due to the far shorter male lifespan over in that part of the world, there are more women than men beginning at age 30. That disparity widens radically as the age group goes even slightly higher.

Whereas in the USA, there are more women than men beginning at age 35.

However, if you do get married, I recommend staying outside the USA, and it’s anti-male legal jurisdiction.

If you decide to remain in the USA, it’s best to stay single. There’s always sportsex and thanks to feminism, it’s free!

08-25-2006 12:24 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
——————————————–
Marta2003 wrote:

Actually, my friend in immigration tells me differently. But you go right ahead. Good luck with that.

Hope you come out of it with at least one last shred of dignity left to you, if not your wallet.
——————————————–

Actually, the foreign women I associate with have far more dignity than the overwhelming majority of american women. After I dated a few of them, I wouldn’t even consider a serious relationship with a woman raised in the american culture.

08-25-2006 12:28 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican

SM777 wrote:
Pelican,

Try Ukrainia or Russia. Due to the far shorter male lifespan over in that part of the world, there are more women than men beginning at age 30. T

However, if you do get married, I recommend staying outside the USA, and it’s anti-male legal jurisdiction.

If you decide to remain in the USA, it’s best to stay single. There’s always sportsex and thanks to feminism, it’s free!

Ah — tragedy here being: I’m a woman. So on one hand, I don’t tend to see the legal jurisdiction as anti-male (well, on some child custody issues, yeah, that’s skewed unfairly). But on the other, I have actually known many of the Russian women you seem to be talking about, and would add my own warning: American men, be VERY CAREFUL in this area. Seriously. I mean, it’s a bad idea anyhow, to marry a woman who is likely attracted to you for money and money alone, but from the girls I knew? This is such a bad idea.

08-25-2006 12:51 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

SM777 wrote:
——————————————–
Actually, the foreign women I associate with have far more dignity than the overwhelming majority of american women. After I dated a few of them, I wouldn’t even consider a serious relationship with a woman raised in the american culture.

Go ahead and date them. Just don’t marry them.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

08-25-2006 12:59 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

The marriage rate in the USA is at an all time low for a good reason, men are not buying into these crap anymore.

I have no idea why men still get married in the USA. What a joke.

I am glad I learned the easy way, and will move out.

08-25-2006 01:03 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

So you’re going to move to Russia or Croatia? Have fun with that.

You know the life expectancy of the men there is low for a reason: because they’re essentially third world countries. Yeah, seriously. Have fun with that.

08-25-2006 01:05 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

You know the life expectancy of the men there is low for a reason: because they’re essentially third world countries. Yeah, seriously. Have fun with that.
———————————–

Who said anything about Russia? Besides, it is not a 3rd world country, but good luck with trying to convince the ungodly growing numbers of men looking overseas for women.

08-25-2006 01:08 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Outsource This Situation

Re: Outsource This Situation
Antiriad
Regular Contributor
Antiriad
Against all odds, I found a great woman – in the U.S., no less. She’s attractive, intelligent, comes from a good family, productive, wants to take care of her eventual family – and is not interested in pursuing a career.

This does not mean that she is lazy. She helps me clean up my house and we often cook meals together. She’s a great person and I’m glad to have her in my life. She seems to have all the right values that I look for in a woman – although, after only 9 months of dating, I still remain skeptical of course. We shall see.

The moment I learned the truth about feminism, I declared that I would cease any support of it beyond the taxes I am forced to pay to help uphold the matriachal welfare state in this country. I’ve gotten offers from career oriented women and of course rejected them with prejudice. It is time for this nonsense to end once and for all and I will do my part by offering my non-presence to career women; that is what they wanted all this time, after all isn’t it – “independence.” So I say let them enjoy their expensive shoes, their cats, and their vibrators. No skin off my teeth.

08-25-2006 01:13 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
mikefrascati
Visitor
mikefrascati
Do marry them – foreign women I mean – I did (a Japanese woman) and I’m very happy. Not at all like my first American wife who made my life miserable and then **bleep**ed me over financially. In the older more sophisticated world cultures in Europe and Asia women are independent intelligent and liberated but are also respectful and loving and view service to their men and children as a loving guesture. American women will get there in the end. They have no choice. With globalization of the wife market they face a lot more stiff competition for us American men. And no foreign man in his senses would dream of marrying an American woman – except for a green card, maybe.

08-25-2006 01:13 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Antiriad, the speaker of truth, his words cut like a **bleep** sword.

Glad to see you over here, it is NGKC.

08-25-2006 01:16 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Russia is in SHAMBLES right now. Unemployment is rife, people don’t have enough food to eat and as a result, even they’ve stopped having children.

Pick your country. Fact is the U.S. is, without question, the best place on earth to live.

08-25-2006 01:21 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Russia is in SHAMBLES right now. Unemployment is rife, people don’t have enough food to eat and as a result, even they’ve stopped having children.

Pick your country. Fact is the U.S. is, without question, the best place on earth to live.
———————————-

Not for men, not even close.

The only good thing in the USA for men is the easy opportunity to make money.

Once you have a few million you are a king any where in the world. And there are hundreds of countries out there to choose from, all with better women.

Men, get at it, get your money and get out.

08-25-2006 01:22 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

mikefrascati wrote:
Do marry them – foreign women I mean – I did (a Japanese woman) and I’m very happy. Not at all like my first American wife who made my life miserable and then **bleep**ed me over financially. In the older more sophisticated world cultures in Europe and Asia women are independent intelligent and liberated but are also respectful and loving and view service to their men and children as a loving guesture. American women will get there in the end. They have no choice. With globalization of the wife market they face a lot more stiff competition for us American men. And no foreign man in his senses would dream of marrying an American woman – except for a green card, maybe.

You know what Japanese women have that American women don’t, you unjust judge, you? An extended familial support system. IF they’re actually independent, it is only because of this.

Please compare apples with apples, s’il vous plait.

08-25-2006 01:24 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

tomshh wrote:
Not for men, not even close.
We’ll see. You go pick your country, then stay there for the rest of your life and tell me you love it. I’d love to see you try. And that’s in addition to the fact that you’d be improving the gene pool here in the States by vacating.

The only good thing in the USA for men is the easy opportunity to make money.

Once you have a few million you are a king any where in the world. And there are hundreds of countries out there to choose from, all with better women.

Men, get at it, get your money and get out.
Deluded daydreams. Actually do it and I’ll believe you. Go ahead: leave and don’t come back. I’ll field your rants from the Phillipines, or where ever it is that you end up.

Message Edited by Marta2003 on 08-25-2006 01:27 AM

08-25-2006 01:26 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Back2TheKitchen
Regular Contributor
Back2TheKitchen
“Russia is in SHAMBLES right now. Unemployment is rife, people don’t have enough food to eat and as a result, even they’ve stopped having children.”

That’s strange, I just read an article stating “Russia Overtakes Saudi Arabia as World’s Leading Oil Producer”.

“With women or the female mindset imparted through feminization on the vast majority of society, it will be very easy to control the Empire…I mean…the republic.” – mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com

08-25-2006 02:02 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican

Back2TheKitchen wrote:
“Russia is in SHAMBLES right now. Unemployment is rife, people don’t have enough food to eat and as a result, even they’ve stopped having children.”

That’s strange, I just read an article stating “Russia Overtakes Saudi Arabia as World’s Leading Oil Producer”.

You are aware that Saudi oil money doesn’t go to the people, it goes to the royal family? And that Russia is one of the more corrupt governmental structures we deal with? Oil production has absolutely nothing to do with money reaching the population.

08-25-2006 02:19 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
married
Regular Visitor
married
Every country has pluses and minuses. In the USA, women are the biggest minus. I don’t know where the best place to live is, but there is no question that the USA is the worst country in the world to look for a wife. I have been happily married to a foreign woman for 15 years, and I wish the same happiness for other men.

08-25-2006 03:07 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Outsource This Situation

Re: Outsource This Situation
Anaiss
Visitor
Anaiss

Excuse me, Marta, have you ever been in Russia that you say such??? you think there are bears walking in streets of russian cities?;-)there’re men and women who care just about money and it does not depend on the country. so please do not use unjustified cliches about Russia and Rissian women

08-25-2006 03:24 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Actually, I have been to Russia. Went to St. Petersburg and Moscow last year. The trains stank like a toilet and the museums were full of crumbling relics. Some nice architecture, but on the whole, not a place I’d want to live.

Message Edited by Marta2003 on 08-25-2006 05:27 AM

08-25-2006 05:27 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
Anaiss
Visitor
Anaiss

If its not the place you want to live, noone makes you live there. And if your tourist agency wanted to save on your train tickets… there’re higher quality Moscow-StPeters trains in which russians usually travel. I would not make a conclusion about whole country and its people after two-week tour.

08-25-2006 07:03 AM

Re: Outsource This Situation
crella
Regular Contributor
crella
‘Actually, my friend in immigration tells me differently.’

Your friend in immigration follows up on couples after they marry? And discusses confidential information with you?

Depending on which thread you’re answering, either the women are bad (hence your wallet comment) or the men have something wrong with them to want a foriegn bride. Which is it?

‘You know what Japanese women have that American women don’t, you unjust judge, you? An extended familial support system. ‘

An expert on Japan now, are you? American women kicked over marriage, and the nuclear family system…you have no one to blame but yourselves for not having ‘an extended familial support system’.

08-25-2006 08:11 PM

Re: Outsource This Situation
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
Actually, the wisest thing american men can do while in the USA is to completely avoid marriage, no matter what.

In fact, considering how easy it is for a woman to call 911 and have a man arrested on a mere whim, it might be best for american men to avoid living with women entirely.

Too many unneccesary risks with almost no benefits. Gentlemen, ask yourselves a question, are they really worth going to jail over?

Besides, if you want meaningful relationships, there are friends, family and pets. If you want sex, an independent woman can easily be found.

If you want a wife, do yourself a favor and leave the country first. If you get married, do yourself another favor and stay away until you are single again.

Also, again, I recommend that we all support gay marriage. Why? So the american women will be able to marry each other and not interfere with our search for a good foreign woman.

08-25-2006 09:59 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: