Women hate each other


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Women hate each other

Women hate each other
klymen
Contributor
klymen
That is why women will not be as successful as men in the work force. In any group project, you put one woman, everything will be fine but as soon as you put two, all hell breaks loose and nothing gets done. I bet you more than half of these career women here who are whining and complaing about the article, at the end of the would rather work with men than women. Even women bosses and CEOs would rather hire men than women.

Message Edited by klymen on 08-25-2006 08:11 PM

08-25-2006 08:05 PM

Re: Women hate each other
lwaatm
Contributor
lwaatm

OH NO, I MUST DISAGREE.  THERE IS A SISTERHOOD AMONGST WOMEN, THAT’S WHY WE RATHER HIRE MEN. SEE WE DON’T LIKE SEEING EACH OTHER BEG, PLEAD AND GROVEL, BECAUSE WE’D RATHER SEE YOU DO IT.

08-25-2006 08:20 PM

Re: Women hate each other
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

lwaatm wrote:
OH NO, I MUST DISAGREE.  THERE IS A SISTERHOOD AMONGST WOMEN, THAT’S WHY WE RATHER HIRE MEN. SEE WE DON’T LIKE SEEING EACH OTHER BEG, PLEAD AND GROVEL, BECAUSE WE’D RATHER SEE YOU DO IT.

Not even trying to cover up your misandry at all are you?

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-25-2006 08:24 PM

Re: Women hate each other
MaddieT
Contributor
MaddieT

ROFL!  You’ve got a point there.  Women hate me and I’d rather work with men.  However, men can be just as bad with the backstabbing and catty remarks.

08-25-2006 08:29 PM

Re: Women hate each other
EducatedWoman
Visitor
EducatedWoman

This is supposed to be an intelligent discussion about the article, not an excuse for every sexist out there to rant.  There should be a special club for people like you – like the KKK but against women.  Maybe you can round up a bunch of us and beat us or something.  It seems like you might find that fun.

To suggest that women are incapable of working together is absolutely insane.  If you only wrote that to get a rise out of people, congratulations.  However, if you actually believe that, then you need serious help.

At least feminists are fighting for something – equality.  What are you fighting for?  What is your ultimate goal here?

08-25-2006 08:32 PM

Re: Women hate each other
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

You are obviously having a difficult time managing yourself, let alone a man (who, by the way, would never work with or for you) as we, as men, are interested in success and results and don’t have a sick agenda such as you.  You are very sad and angry. I would venture to guess that if you loss 50 or 60 lbs. your attitude would improve immensely and men would pay you more attention.  It is obvious that this is one of your problems.

08-25-2006 08:36 PM

Re: Women hate each other
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

At least feminists are fighting for something – equality.  What are you fighting for?  What is your ultimate goal here?
—————————————-

If you actually believe that feminists are fighting for equality, you are even dumber than I thought after reading your post in which you copy and pasted from a 1960’s woman’s studys text book.

If you are so smart, you don’t need a man, go live single, and allow us men to make the choices for ourselves.

08-25-2006 08:37 PM

Re: Women hate each other
IshWishDish
Regular Contributor
IshWishDish

Not even trying to cover up your misandry at all are you?

Wow. Sweety, Iwaatm is on your side. Maybe if you calm down some and stop lunging to bite at every sudden movement you see, you’ll be able to keep this all straight. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why these guys don’t worry me.

I’m sorry; I generally try not to be this petty, but I couldn’t resist.

08-25-2006 08:38 PM

Re: Women hate each other
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Misogynist = A man who hates women, as much as women do.

I have never met a man that hates women, as much as women hate women.

What a **bleep** joke the feminist movement has become.  Bunch of children, blaming the boogie man, rather than doing something with their lives.

08-25-2006 08:43 PM

Re: Women hate each other
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

EducatedWoman wrote:
This is supposed to be an intelligent discussion about the article, not an excuse for every sexist out there to rant.  There should be a special club for people like you – like the KKK but against women.  Maybe you can round up a bunch of us and beat us or something.  It seems like you might find that fun.

To suggest that women are incapable of working together is absolutely insane.  If you only wrote that to get a rise out of people, congratulations.  However, if you actually believe that, then you need serious help.

At least feminists are fighting for something – equality.  What are you fighting for?  What is your ultimate goal here?

When I see so many fascist women who say things like “…if you actually believe that, then you need serious help,” it kinda brings back history of Hitler, Pol Pot, Lenin, etc., because all those fascists had views of certain people “that needed serious help” and once they deemed that certain people “needed serious help”, it wasn’t long before these fascists deemed that a viable option (and a preferable option) was to eradicate innocent people from society simply for what they believed in their god-given minds. One can certainly disagree with others opinions, but once you cross the line and deem that certain individuals actually “need help” simply for what they believe in their god-given minds — then you just entered fascism. Like I say, the lesson I learned from this discussion is that many women here are fascists no different than Pol Pot, Hitler, Mao, etc.

08-25-2006 08:47 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.
Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Women hate each other

Re: Women hate each other
miscwit
Contributor
miscwit

At least feminists are fighting for something – equality.

Feminists are fighting for privilege. Equality has nothing to do with it. Feminists don’t want an equal share, they want more (preferably at the expense of men).

08-25-2006 08:53 PM

Re: Women hate each other
MaddieT
Contributor
MaddieT

1. God gave us our minds, too, and we are entitled to our God-given and constitutionally protected opinions as well.

2. You’re fixated with fascism and comparing women to dictatorial, murderous MALES is completely off the mark.  Very faulty logic you’ve got there.  It’s stupid.  It’s like comparing Twinkies to Agent Orange.  One has nothing to do with the other at all.  When you come up with anything substantial and sensible to add to the discussion, let us know.  Until then, whatever…

08-25-2006 08:59 PM

Re: Women hate each other
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

You really are disturbed, aren’t you?  Well, thats ok, I will just close my eyes and keep rubbing the back of your head.  You will know when I am done and then you can turn into a martini and a nice meal.

08-25-2006 09:06 PM

Re: Women hate each other
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
Interestingly enough, a larger percentage of women (more women than men) supported Adolf Hitler in his rise to power. No, really. Just read your history book. Look up the gender stats in 1930’s nazi Germany.

It kind of puts the nazi in feminazi.

08-25-2006 09:31 PM

Re: Women hate each other
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

MaddieT wrote:
1. God gave us our minds, too, and we are entitled to our God-given and constitutionally protected opinions as well.

2. You’re fixated with fascism and comparing women to dictatorial, murderous MALES is completely off the mark.  Very faulty logic you’ve got there.  It’s stupid.  It’s like comparing Twinkies to Agent Orange.  One has nothing to do with the other at all.  When you come up with anything substantial and sensible to add to the discussion, let us know.  Until then, whatever…

The vietcong used their fascist women as “useful idiots”, and their fascist women were known to be able to murder without any remorse whatsover, moreso than their male fascist counterparts. This is widely known, that women can be more murderous and conscience-less than males if the women can be so indoctrinated like the vietcong women were. Another communist fascist movement took place in Indonesia in 1965, it started with a coup, and once again fascist women did the dirty work as “useful idiots” for the fascist leaders. The fascist women in Indonesia murdered seven military generals, some of whom had their genitals severed and shoved down their throats by these fascist women. These fascist women who were employed as “useful idiots” were subsequently murdered themselves when the coup failed. You need to go learn history cupcake. They say history repeats itself, and there’s a lot of fascist women today who are nothing more than “useful idiots” indoctrinated by feminism to do the dirty work of their fascist masters.

08-25-2006 09:56 PM

Re: Women hate each other
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
No conscience is right. I have certainly come across my share of career women who have absolutely no conscience at all. They behave like two legged reptiles.

I have seen a larger percentage of mentally reptillian women than I have men. These women are extremely goods actors and liars which is how they hide their reptilian mindset so well.

08-25-2006 10:15 PM

Re: Women hate each other
MaddieT
Contributor
MaddieT

Please stop dancing around the issue.  You specifically said, “many women here are fascists no different than Pol Pot, Hitler, Mao,” who are all MALES.  You never once said anything about vietcong women to begin with.  And thank you, I’m quite familiar with history and women’s roles in war considering my whole family is in the history books!  Fascism, communism, Nazis, Lenin, Hitler, Vietnam.  Whatever…  American women were opposed to all that anyway!  Besides, none of it has anything to do with the original topic at hand, namely that some crackpot opinion writer at Forbes thinks career women don’t make good wives.  You’re just a silly he-man woman-hater with a chip on your shoulder.  I’d much rather be with a competent male who wants an intelligent woman for his partner than someone who wants a “useful idiot” to make cupcakes for him.

You also said that I keep contradicting myself, yet you won’t provide examples.  I tire of your redundant banter.  Make your point and make some sense.  Calling all women fascist feminists is so incredibly stupid that I won’t even dignify you with any more responses.

08-25-2006 10:34 PM

Re: Women hate each other
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

MaddieT wrote:
You’re just a silly he-man woman-hater with a chip on your shoulder.  I’d much rather be with a competent male who wants an intelligent woman for his partner than someone who wants a “useful idiot” to make cupcakes for him.

You talk like I’m somehow romantically interested in you. I have no idea why, and I have no care either, I just find it strange, as usual.

The very fact that American women want the original article censored/deleted, or the author castrated (physically or emotionally), or Forbes punished economically for allowing the article — is all proof enough that many American women of the feminist ideology are fascists, and my point was to show that women are more than capable of being fascist “useful idiots” as history has shown time and time again, but like all the coherent points I make they seem to fly right over you. You could never reason logically with the fascist women “useful idiots” that served Mao and his fascist ideology either, and I see you’re no different.

08-25-2006 11:14 PM

Re: Women hate each other
singletxwoman
Contributor
singletxwoman
Aren’t your generalizing here? I’m a career woman and a mother. I do my work every day, and I get a pretty decent paycheck every other week for it. There are a lot of politics in the corporate world – I try to stay out of them. Actually, since I’m a regular worker and not a manger or above, that’s pretty easy to do. I take care of myself and my son. I have friends, a boyfriend, and a regular life. You’re generalizing that about career women. This is the same as saying all stay-at-home wives are pregnant, barefoot, and uneducated, which is also not true. Are all of them saints too? Come on and think about what you’re saying?

08-26-2006 01:29 AM

Re: Women hate each other
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican

porkchops38 wrote:

The very fact that American women want the original article censored/deleted, or the author castrated (physically or emotionally), or Forbes punished economically for allowing the article — is all proof enough that many American women of the feminist ideology are fascists…

But it’s bad journalism. Impartially, from a journalistic standpoint, the unwillingness to examine the presented data in an impartial way means that this Forbes article was an example of shoddy journalism.

The article has merit, but that merit is totally swamped by the tabloid sensationalism the author’s engaged in. It’s not up to the journalistic standards of a magazine like Forbes.

All of the statistics used were presented in a way that said the results were wholly the fault of “career women”, which is a faulty interpretation when you’re talking about marriages. I hope we see the authors of the studies in print over the next few days, as I’m quite positive that they wouldn’t endore the one-sided presentation of their results.

The article had no balance — there is leeway in writing an op-ed, but in this case, it went way over the line by being misleading and not entirely truthful about the facts.

08-26-2006 05:51 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Women hate each other

Re: Women hate each other
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
What you just wrote is very similar to the rationale that the fascist propagandists employed in Nazi Germany as well. In other words, if your fascist self was living in Nazi Germany in 1936 and employed by the fascist Nazis as a “useful idiot” propagandist, you would have written something like this:

“This article, and others like it, cannot be published in Nazi Germany, ever again. It’s bad journalism. Impartially, from a journalistic standpoint, the unwillingness to examine the presented data in an impartial way means that this article is an example of shoddy journalism.

The article has merit, but that merit is totally swamped by the tabloid sensationalism the author’s engaged in. It’s not up to the journalistic standards of the Third Reich.

All of the statistics used were presented in a way that said the problems in the world were not wholly the fault of the Jews, which is a faulty interpretation when you’re talking about the Jewish problem. I hope we see the authors of the studies in print over the next few days, as I’m quite positive that they wouldn’t endore the one-sided presentation of their results.

The article had no balance — there is leeway in writing an op-ed, but in this case, it went way over the line by being misleading and not entirely truthful about the facts of the Jewish problem.”

Like I say, you are a fascist, pure and simple, and you’re not alone for it’s looks like a sisterhood of fascists on this board.

08-26-2006 10:36 AM

Re: Women hate each other
IshWishDish
Regular Contributor
IshWishDish

<Sigh>

Porkchop, don’t you think loudly and repeatedly labeling everyone who disagrees with you with an extremely inflammatory and unpopular ideological label is kinda…

well…

kinda fascist?

Also, go look up Godwin’s Law. Thank you; that is all.

08-26-2006 10:45 AM

Re: Women hate each other
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
Pork, I suggest you set yourself a Godwin’s Law limit per day. Say, five mentions (I would advocate none, but given the number of times you bring up Nazis in every single post, I fear that would be too limiting), then work your way down. It will do wonders for your debating.

Despite Godwin’s, here we go:

* The journalistic code of standards requires objectivity and truthfulness, among other things. In an op-ed piece, some of that objectivity can go by the wayside. But he also misrepresented survey data, which is where op-ed stops excusing you. I know this because it was my job, for a global broadcaster, to assess public complaints of partiality and bias and to advise writers and producers of their journalistic boundaries.

* Forbes is not, as far as I know, a totalitarian dictatorial regime like the Third Reich.

* Your argument that all published articles should blame all Germany’s woes on Jews is flawed, as my request wasn’t to pin everything on a certain segment of the population. The studies Noer used were not as causal as he leads the reader to believe — you cannot read a conclusion that the homes of two-career couples are dirtier, and then imply that it’s the woman’s fault. That is NOT what the study says, and it is misleading the public. (To be honest, this entire section of your comparison is an enormous reach, what with the Nazi allegory’s intent being to narrow results to only one set of factors, while mine is the exact opposite — allow that the study’s results could have had multiple causes.)

And this is the last time I’ll be jumping through badly-constructed Nazi hoops to clarify a position.

Message Edited by Pelican on 08-26-2006 11:11 AM

08-26-2006 11:00 AM

Re: Women hate each other
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

IshWishDish wrote:
<Sigh>

Porkchop, don’t you think loudly and repeatedly labeling everyone who disagrees with you with an extremely inflammatory and unpopular ideological label is kinda…

well…

kinda fascist?

Also, go look up Godwin’s Law. Thank you; that is all.

True, but only if the people I label as fascists are not fascists.

08-26-2006 11:50 AM

Re: Women hate each other
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

Pelican wrote:
Pork, I suggest you set yourself a Godwin’s Law limit per day. Say, five mentions (I would advocate none, but given the number of times you bring up Nazis in every single post, I fear that would be too limiting), then work your way down. It will do wonders for your debating.

Despite Godwin’s, here we go:

* The journalistic code of standards requires objectivity and truthfulness, among other things. In an op-ed piece, some of that objectivity can go by the wayside. But he also misrepresented survey data, which is where op-ed stops excusing you. I know this because it was my job, for a global broadcaster, to assess public complaints of partiality and bias and to advise writers and producers of their journalistic boundaries.

* Forbes is not, as far as I know, a totalitarian dictatorial regime like the Third Reich.

* Your argument that all published articles should blame all Germany’s woes on Jews is flawed, as my request wasn’t to pin everything on a certain segment of the population. The studies Noer used were not as causal as he leads the reader to believe — you cannot read a conclusion that the homes of two-career couples are dirtier, and then imply that it’s the woman’s fault. That is NOT what the study says, and it is misleading the public. (To be honest, this entire section of your comparison is an enormous reach, what with the Nazi allegory’s intent being to narrow results to only one set of factors, while mine is the exact opposite — allow that the study’s results could have had multiple causes.)

And this is the last time I’ll be jumping through badly-constructed Nazi hoops to clarify a position.

Message Edited by Pelican on 08-26-2006 11:11 AM

As usual, my point seems to have flown right over you.

08-26-2006 11:56 AM

Re: Women hate each other
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
As usual, you didn’t actually HAVE a point — just a slightly distressing Nazi fixation.

Message Edited by Pelican on 08-26-2006 11:07 PM

08-26-2006 11:04 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: