A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!

A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
draxis
Visitor
draxis
I think the article by Michael Noer. Not because of the facts which are questionable in my opinion, but because it’s the 1st time a major media outlet has addressed something thats really happening: the growing resentment american men are feeling towards american women.

Men won’t talk about it, but we’re all feeling it. It’s like a little voice in your head that asks you whats the point in getting married? You could lose a ton of money if you get divorced, and worse still, you may only get the see your children once a week.

Marriage nowdays means hard work and no sex with a quasi-masculine wife who nags and threatens divorce if you stand up to her. Marriage means an endlessly listening to her go on about she should “never settle” for you, and that “I’m worth it” implying that youre not.

Then theres the fat. Women seem to gain 40 pounds after you say “I do” usually within the 1st year. “why should I lose weight? Who am I trying to impress? I’ve already got you”

Worse still, the “campaign for real beauty” last year! Yes, thats right guys, women want to control who your attracted to! As if it isnt bad enough that you can start a huge fight with your wife just by *looking* at another woman, never mind having sex with one. Disrespecting your wife by looking at another is grounds for a financally devastating divorce in 2006.

By not getting married you could put a ton of money in the bank, and there is no shortage of young beautiful women who will still want you, especially if you think globally. Nomarriage.com is proof of that very fact.

But beautiful women in poorer countries aren’t the only options for men. Theres also online dating if you are willing to cut through all the ‘career women’ and get to something better. A wealthy career man is still valuable in america, and if you cut out the wife and kids, trust me you’ll be rolling in money.

Women are sitting pretty in 2006 but it’s easy to see a future where most men are pathologically unable to commit. Online dating sites that encorage cheating (ashleymadison.com). Foreign brides. Sex tourism for women over 18 years old. Escort review sites. Social bookmarking sites like myspace, and possibly the decrimalization of prostitution in the united states are all going to lead to what can could only be descibed as a future war against marriage.

Ladies you should be thanking Michael Noer. without him, you’d all be clueless.

Ladies hear this: we are men. we want to be valued and treated with respect.

Ladies, you have been warned.

08-26-2006 09:28 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

*sighs*

Do you realize how melodramatic and insane you sound?

Most of the U.S. population not only is not represented by the article or anyone responding to it, they couldn’t care less about this crap.

You’re imagining your concerns and failings and universe are the same as everybody else’s.  Newsflash: they’re not.

08-26-2006 09:38 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Most of the U.S. population not only is not represented by the article or anyone responding to it, they couldn’t care less about this crap.
————————————–

Hmmm, no you are wrong…

1) The marriage rate is at an all time low in the USA.

2) More and more young men say they have little to no interest in marriage.  The reason is most likely the new PUA methods.  Which teach men how to pick up random women in the bars, f*** them in one night, and then leave.  Which is actually a man’s biology.

Uh oh, looks like men care at least, and that is more than enough

08-26-2006 09:40 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

tomshh wrote:
2) More and more young men say they have little to no interest in marriage.
The same is true of young women.  Marriage is in a state of redefinition.  None of this should be surprising.  To anyone.

08-26-2006 09:43 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

The same is true of young women.  Marriage is in a state of redefinition.  None of this should be surprising.  To anyone.
—————————————

Yes, but this is much, much, much more beneficial to men.

So I guess I should thank women for giving away free what in the past men had to earn.

Thanks for selling yourselves out.

08-26-2006 09:47 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

Marta2003 wrote:
*sighs*

Do you realize how melodramatic and insane you sound?

Most of the U.S. population not only is not represented by the article or anyone responding to it, they couldn’t care less about this crap.

You’re imagining your concerns and failings and universe are the same as everybody else’s.  Newsflash: they’re not.

You have no idea.

Course you cant blame her, its not like they ever talk about this stuff in the feminized media. This was the first time I’ve seen a major publication say anything about it. Wont be the last though.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-26-2006 09:49 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“Yes, but this is much, much, much more beneficial to men.

So I guess I should thank women for giving away free what in the past men had to earn.”

BINGO. We have a winner!

08-26-2006 09:49 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

tomshh wrote:
Yes, but this is much, much, much more beneficial to men.
How do you figure?  Men want children and steady companionship as much as anyone else.  In fact, not being married is far more detrimental to a man’s health than it is to a woman’s.  Women don’t get anything from marriage that they can’t (nowadays) obtain themselves.

For those who avoid marriage, women are the winners, hands down.

Message Edited by Marta2003 on 08-26-2006 09:52 PM

08-26-2006 09:50 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

How do you figure?  Men want children and steady companionship as much as anyone else.  In fact, not being married is far more detrimental to a man’s health than it is to a woman’s.

Women don’t get anything from marriage that they can’t (nowadays) obtain themselves.
——————————————-

LMAO, have fun rewriting biology, and human behavior studies with your own “opinion”.

No, you are wrong, men are biologically designed to f*** as many women as possible.

Sorry, if a man says other wise, he is kowtowing to you.  What a “man” that would be.

08-26-2006 09:52 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
jewels
Contributor
jewels

Thank you so very much draxis – and especial thanks go out to tomsh also.  You never know how many lives you will touch in the course of your lifetime.  This forum  has been incredibly enlightening for me.   I was sad, thinking I had forever missed out on a great relationship a funny, bright, caring, thoughtful  Mr. Wonderful to share my days and years with, to travel, dance, cook together, share good books, joke, laugh.  You have revealed that I didn’t miss anything at all.  I feel like a cancer has been cut from my body relieving me of agony.

Beware if all the millions of young beautiful babes who are hot for you read this forum and learn who you really are inside.

Now excuse me – I’m going to watch an old war movie and watch a bunch of guys blow each other up for their beliefs: 1. aim 2. fire 3. repeat.

08-26-2006 09:54 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
America is crawling with whores from coast to coast. Every major city in America and every major truck stop in America is crawling with whores. Las Vegas is the motherload, after the sun goes down in vegas, the whores come out like cockroaches and you practically have to club the darn things off you. I always tell the whores that it’s against my religion to pay for sex, and they always walk away with a goofy confused look on their faces, like I just caused the last two neurotransmitters they had left to overload and go kaput. I believe that saying, “stolen bread tastes sweeter”, so why pay for it?

08-26-2006 09:55 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

tomshh wrote:
No, you are wrong, men are biologically designed to f*** as many women as possible.
I know it might be hard for a person of your character to wrap your head around, but there is something in between marriage and a life of one night stands.  It is in this middle-ground that women benefit from no marriage more than men do.

08-26-2006 09:56 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“Men want children and steady companionship as much as anyone else.”

I disagree. Men are biologically programmed to spread their seed in as many women as possible. Men need to be taught to care and nurture, whereas woman innately have these qualities. Marriage is a very unnatural state for a man as it goes against his biological programming. However, for years men dealt with it b/c he reaped the benefits of marriage and it was his only access to sex besides prostitution. Today, a man doesn’t reap those benefits and if he does get any benefits it comes at a heavy price. However, a man can engage in sex regularly since women are so liberated these days. The environment today is such that marriage comes at a heavy price while being single provides nothing but benefits.

08-26-2006 10:01 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
Most men I know, as well as myself, are indifferent about fathering children. Women, on the other hand, are rumored to have this thing called a “biological clock”. Biology puts the woman at a comparative disadvantage on this point, but now we have sperm banks and some women think that sperm banks are going to balance out biology… good luck with that. Go have kids from a sperm bank and then bust your butt raising them kids all by your lonesome self and then when you’re old and gray living alone with cats you can watch your kids from the sperm bank cause you emotional turmoil and pain since kids raised by single parents have the odds stacked against them in the game of life.

08-26-2006 10:10 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk
I feel sorry you view the world that way and even sorrier that you feel the Dove campaign is somehow bad since it is one of the few ads with healthy women used to represent beauty.

08-26-2006 10:10 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Romulus wrote:
I disagree. Men are biologically programmed to spread their seed in as many women as possible.
Geez.  If this is true, then those bitter feminists who said a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle appear to have gotten it right.

Men need to be taught to care and nurture . . .
What a chore.  I think I’ll just keep one so I can get in his pants and he can make me laugh.

But seriously, do you really have this low an opinion of your sex?

Marriage is a very unnatural state for a man as it goes against his biological programming. However, for years men dealt with it b/c he reaped the benefits of marriage
And you wonder why feminism happened?  What a joy it must have been to be a woman and married to someone who only stayed because he got waited on and access to sex.

Good riddance, is all I have to say.

Message Edited by Marta2003 on 08-26-2006 10:55 PM

08-26-2006 10:16 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“Good riddance, is all I have to say.”

You read my mind – that’s EXACTLY how I feel to all the women I have slept with and not committed to in any shape or form. Its always amusing to me when I don’t commit how batsh*t insane they go and even destructive at times, further reinforcing the notion that women need men. But that’s another story. Anyway, that was eerie how you verbalized my thinking like that, Marta you truly have a gift. Either that or you are a man posing as a woman.

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-26-2006 10:34 PM

08-26-2006 10:32 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
JaB
Visitor
JaB
I like your opinion that you’re a Man because you have sex with lots of women, while women who have sex with lots of men are whores.

By “like,” I mean it makes me want to vomit.

08-26-2006 11:44 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“I like your opinion that you’re a Man because you have sex with lots of women, while women who have sex with lots of men are whores.

By “like,” I mean it makes me want to vomit.”

When did I ever call women whores? Not once in any of my posts did I ever call women whores. Did you just make that up? I think its fantastic that women are liberated. The feminist equality mindset has in many cases made women as sexually aggressive as men. I applaud it. It makes my sex life much easier and more rewarding. This along with sky rocketing divorce rates, women who put careers before family, women with entitlement complexes, women who resent men as being the root of all evils in the world, etc. begs the question as to why you would subject yourself to such torture when you can literally have your cake and eat it too? More and more men are realizing this and saying no to marriage. And its driving the feminists crazy.

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-26-2006 11:59 PM

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-27-2006 12:01 AM

08-26-2006 11:58 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Romulus wrote:
More and more men are realizing this and saying no to marriage. And its driving the feminists crazy.
I’m a feminist, and it doesn’t drive me crazy.

08-27-2006 12:01 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“I’m a feminist, and it doesn’t drive me crazy.”

I know, and that’s why you’re the best. Wish there were more women out there like you Marta.

08-27-2006 12:03 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

Now excuse me – I’m going to watch an old war movie and watch
a bunch of guys blow each other up for their beliefs: 1. aim 2. fire 3. repeat

All we need to do is continue to converse with these women, and eventually they will tip their had and show their true attitudes towards men.

They are proving Noer right with every post.

08-27-2006 01:13 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk

Romulus wrote: More and more men are realizing this and saying no to marriage. And its driving the feminists crazy.

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-26-2006 11:59 PM

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-27-2006 12:01 AM

Evidence please.

08-27-2006 01:16 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“Evidence please.”

http://encarta.msn.com/media_461544040_1741500824_-1_1/U_S_Marriage_and_Divorce_Rates.html

As far as driving the feminists crazy goes, this forum alone is enough to satisfy as evidence. But a google search will provide you with tons and tons of angry feminists who dislike the fact that men like me are taking advantage of the system they created. Heck, one poster on this thread even accused me of calling women whores (when I never did) and expressed that my sex life makes her want to “vomit.”

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-27-2006 01:34 AM

08-27-2006 01:29 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Xasthur_Within
Contributor
Xasthur_Within

Marta2003 wrote:

tomshh wrote:

2) More and more young men say they have little to no interest in marriage.

The same is true of young women.  Marriage is in a state of redefinition.  None of this should be surprising.  To anyone.

WRONG.

Marriage is an institution that benefits women. So does divorce court over men.

There are countless articles shaming and castigating men who do not marry or wish to marry. There are numerous real-world examples of women are vindictive and selfish in divorce situations. Most women usually prefer to marry more so than men. Have you been paying attention to any pro-marriage poll lately? Most of them carry the tone that men are obligated to tie the knot.

We are NOT.

Ask most married men in private if they are truly happy, sans denial. Do you know what the response will be?

08-27-2006 01:51 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk

Romulus wrote:
“Evidence please.”

http://encarta.msn.com/media_461544040_1741500824_-1_1/U_S_Marriage_and_Divorce_Rates.html

As far as driving the feminists crazy goes, this forum alone is enough to satisfy as evidence. But a google search will provide you with tons and tons of angry feminists who dislike the fact that men like me are taking advantage of the system they created. Heck, one poster on this thread even accused me of calling women whores (when I never did) and expressed that my sex life makes her want to “vomit.”

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-27-2006 01:34 AM

I am sorry, I wasn’t more specific – I was looking for evidence of the “feminists going crazy” which that graph obviously doesn’t address.

This forum is definitely not enough evidence to even begin to build a majority, even in the US alone. There are probably 100 posts at most who are returning here to engage in debate, let’s say maybe 500 at most who left any response at all. That is a drop in the bucket compared to the female population at large. At best, this forum could be included as a part of a study but more research would be neeeded, IMHO.

Googling website pages is also problematic because it has no means of numbering the actual amount of women posting such things. One angry feminist could host one website or a hundred if she so desired. Thus, I do not believe that to be a definitive source of evidence.

I believe that the vomit comment wasn’t about your sex life, but rather refered to your attitude about having sex with women.

08-27-2006 01:55 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk

Xasthur_Within wrote:

Marta2003 wrote:

tomshh wrote:

2) More and more young men say they have little to no interest in marriage.

The same is true of young women.  Marriage is in a state of redefinition.  None of this should be surprising.  To anyone.

WRONG.

Marriage is an institution that benefits women. So does divorce court over men.

There are countless articles shaming and castigating men who do not marry or wish to marry. There are numerous real-world examples of women are vindictive and selfish in divorce situations. Most women usually prefer to marry more so than men. Have you been paying attention to any pro-marriage poll lately? Most of them carry the tone that men are obligated to tie the knot.

We are NOT.

Ask most married men in private if they are truly happy, sans denial. Do you know what the response will be?

Could you please provide some of these articles for us to peruse?

08-27-2006 01:56 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Xasthur_Within wrote:
Marriage is an institution that benefits women.
How so?

There are countless articles shaming and castigating men who do not marry or wish to marry.
Who is writing them?  Some cabal of feminists?  I think not.  I’d be willing to be there are as many men writing such things as women.  It’s commonly accepted wisdom that marriage is a requirement for maturity, as is childbearing and rearing.  Not my rules, don’t blame me for them.

And the fact remains that both men and women are leary of marriage, though for different reasons.

Ask most married men in private if they are truly happy, sans denial. Do you know what the response will be?
I’m equally certain that you could find similarly unhappy married women.  But when they’re unhappy, it’s because they’re harpies who are incapable of being happy.  When men are unhappy, on the other hand, it’s all women’s fault.  Yeah, I know, I get the drill.

Blah, blah, blah.

08-27-2006 01:57 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“There are numerous real-world examples of women are vindictive and selfish in divorce situations.”

There is a LOT of truth to this. A friend of mine, a woman, clerked for a family law firm. She told me that ALL the men in the divorce cases they were handling wanted everything finalized ASAP. She was appalled by how 90% (this is the exact figure she quoted) of the women in the divorce cases wanted every single motion, etc. filed solely for delaying the proceedings whether they were relevant or not “to aggravate their soon to be ex-spouses.” And yes, obviously this is anecdotal evidence and doesn’t apply to all women, blah blah blah.

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-27-2006 02:09 AM

08-27-2006 01:58 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

Evidence please.

It is a fact that 22% of marriage age men, age 25-34 are hardcore marriage avoiders.  That is, they are deadset against marriage.

Proof:
http://marriage.rutgers.edu/

http://marriage.rutgers.edu/Publications/SOOU/SOOU2004.pdf

Pages a11 and a12 (12 & 13 of 32) of The National Marriage Project at Rutgers 2004 report ‘The State of Our Unions’.

“Conducted by the Opinion

Research Corporation of Princeton, NJ, in January and February

2004, it is based on a statistically representative national sample of

1,010 English speaking heterosexual young men, ages 25 to 34…”

“A SMALL BUT SIGNIFICANT SUBSET OF OUR SAMPLE

of unmarried men (445), some 98, or 22 percent

of the total, agreed with the statement

that “marriage is good for some people but

personally it is not for you.” We consider this

group to be relatively hardcore marriage

avoiders…”

08-27-2006 02:04 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk

leeraconteur wrote:
Evidence please.

It is a fact that 22% of marriage age men, age 25-34 are hardcore marriage avoiders.  That is, they are deadset against marriage.

Proof:

http://marriage.rutgers.edu/

http://marriage.rutgers.edu/Publications/SOOU/SOOU2004.pdf

Pages a11 and a12 (12 & 13 of 32) of The National Marriage Project at Rutgers 2004 report ‘The State of Our Unions’.

“Conducted by the Opinion

Research Corporation of Princeton, NJ, in January and February

2004, it is based on a statistically representative national sample of

1,010 English speaking heterosexual young men, ages 25 to 34…”

“A SMALL BUT SIGNIFICANT SUBSET OF OUR SAMPLE

of unmarried men (445), some 98, or 22 percent

of the total, agreed with the statement

that “marriage is good for some people but

personally it is not for you.” We consider this

group to be relatively hardcore marriage

avoiders…”

I believe we may have crossed wires here; I am looking for evidence that men avoiding marriage is driving feminists crazy. But thank you for that article.

08-27-2006 02:12 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“This forum is definitely not enough evidence to even begin to build a majority, even in the US alone. There are probably 100 posts at most who are returning here to engage in debate, let’s say maybe 500 at most who left any response at all. That is a drop in the bucket compared to the female population at large. At best, this forum could be included as a part of a study but more research would be neeeded, IMHO.

Googling website pages is also problematic because it has no means of numbering the actual amount of women posting such things. One angry feminist could host one website or a hundred if she so desired. Thus, I do not believe that to be a definitive source of evidence.”

We can only look to anecdotal evidence for this. I’m sure that any formal research study designed to look at feminist views on the highly sexualized non-committed 21st century male would be instantaneously shot down IMO.

08-27-2006 02:14 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
chrisnick
Visitor
chrisnick
Romulus,

I don’t want to pick on you in particular, but you and your buddies here have made me extremely grateful for the good-looking, intelligent, well-educated, many, and just flat-out GOOD men I have the privilege to know. This forum has certainly unveiled the ugly side of the male sex. The more you talk about all the women you can have, all those “girls” who are just begging you for it, the more I’m inclined to believe that you’re full of it. A real man doesn’t have to boast about his conquests.

08-27-2006 06:49 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“I don’t want to pick on you in particular, but you and your buddies here have made me extremely grateful for the good-looking, intelligent, well-educated, many, and just flat-out GOOD men I have the privilege to know. This forum has certainly unveiled the ugly side of the male sex. The more you talk about all the women you can have, all those “girls” who are just begging you for it, the more I’m inclined to believe that you’re full of it. A real man doesn’t have to boast about his conquests.”

I’m not boasting. Boasting would be saying things like – I’ve slept with so many women, they can’t get enough of me, they are all begging me for it, I’m God’s gift to women, etc. Not once have I ever made any such claims in any of my posts. In fact, the amount of sexul partners I’ve had is probably around the same average as any other male my age. The point I was trying to make is that feminism which has liberated women sexually, has been a good thing for me. Simply b/c now, I can go out have sex and not commit, at worst the women gets angry calls me all the names in the book for not committing and leaves, at best she agrees and we go our seperate ways. There’s no mandate for me to marry her and frankly why should I given the high divorce rates, the potential for me to lose 1/2 my assets, etc. Even if the marriage does work out – What do I have to look forward to? a list of financial and emotional demands, and resentment b/c I’m not like so and so’s husband b/c I don’t do blah blah blah or I spend too much time in the gym or with other hobbies and not enough time at home. Even if I get lucky and find a wife who is supportive and caring the chances of that are slim, so slim that the risk is of marriage is too high. Today, marriage for a man means all duties and no rights. For a woman it means all rights and no duties. In contract law where one party makes a promise and receives all the benefits and no legal detriment or duty, we call it an illusory promise. Marriage is just that, an “illusory promise” for men. And more and more men are seeing this and saying, no thanks – the marriage strike proves this. You can’t blame me for gaming and taking advantage of the system. However, your post shows something very interesting. If a woman behaves in the manner I just described, she is deemed “sexually liberated” and free. If I do it, its suddenly the “ugly side” of the male gender and I’m bragging and full of crap. Posts like this keep proving my point that feminists can’t stand the fact that men like myself are using the system they created to our advantage. And they resort to ad hominem attacks in an effort to justify there ideas. If I can enlighten one man who reads this to the illusory promise of marriage then I’ve done my job. I’m glad you know good looking, intelligent, well educated men. Those same qualities among others seem to be what attract women to me, at least that’s what they tell me. Maybe they are just lying to me to get in my pants.

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-27-2006 11:27 AM

08-27-2006 10:01 AM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk

Romulus wrote:

We can only look to anecdotal evidence for this. I’m sure that any formal research study designed to look at feminist views on the highly sexualized non-committed 21st century male would be instantaneously shot down IMO.

Not so, I would more than welcome any study on the subject as long as the study is done in an impartial manner and uses langauge that is neutral. If you have such evidence, please give us a link to it.

08-27-2006 12:36 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“Not so, I would more than welcome any study on the subject as long as the study is done in an impartial manner and uses langauge that is neutral. If you have such evidence, please give us a link to it.”

Sunhawk, if I ever find such a study you will be the first to know. Maybe I should initiate the study myself, I can start with the above two posters who personally attacked me.

08-27-2006 01:29 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk

Romulus wrote:
“Not so, I would more than welcome any study on the subject as long as the study is done in an impartial manner and uses langauge that is neutral. If you have such evidence, please give us a link to it.”

Sunhawk, if I ever find such a study you will be the first to know. Maybe I should initiate the study myself, I can start with the above two posters who personally attacked me.

I do not think you would be able to carry on such a study in a neutral tone, given the way you have intereacted with some women on this forum. I do not mean to give offense, merely give my impression.

In the mean time, I would suggest you retract your claim that men not wanting to marry is driving feminists crazy, since you have no proven evidence of such a fact.

08-27-2006 11:21 PM

Re: A brilliant first shot in a future war against marriage!
Romulus
Regular Contributor
Romulus
“I would suggest you retract your claim that men not wanting to marry is driving feminists crazy, since you have no proven evidence of such a fact.”

So now I can’t even express my own opinions? I didn’t know equality meant that women’s opinions are the only ones that count.

“I do not think you would be able to carry on such a study in a neutral tone, given the way you have intereacted with some women on this forum.”

B/c I responded with logical deductions and tried to steer clear of ad hominem attacks? This alone qualifies me as being able to conduct a neutral survey. Unlike the women who responded to my posts with personal attacks. Somehow I highly doubt they would carry such a project with a neutral tone.

Message Edited by Romulus on 08-28-2006 12:02 AM

08-28-2006 12:00 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: