Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today

Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Their wifes would nag about how they spend too much time with their buddies, while they do not contribute squat, because blowing up stuff and shooting in a war is really fun to a boy/man so it is not considered work while they do all the hard stuff like unloading the washing machine and driving the kids to the dentist. About half of them would get a divorce notification because they are not “pulling their weight” at home while fighting the war or because cupcake was “driven” in the arms of another man due to his absence. R&R would be spent in the courtrooms fighting over child support and alimony and the judge would admonish the private to hurry up and win the war in order to be able to get payed work to fork over the money he is supposed to pay based on his imputed income.

08-26-2006 07:39 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

We are fighting an enemy right now, that lives in caves, and has only small arms weapons.

They have next to nothing.

But they WILL beat us.  The reason is American women are taking so much from our society, and weakening it to the point, they only need to out last us.

The have gone 5 years with us, toe to toe, and they are not backing down/weakening in the least.

It is going to get real ugly, especially when these pampered American women have it come crashing down on them.  Hopefully I can be in a financial position, it will not hurt me.

08-26-2006 07:47 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Beat you ? When did the loss of 1000 or even 5000 Soldiers became an military defeat ? If America would loose 5 of its about 1000 Abrams the press would go bonkers. I threw in Hitler because the massive draft of then affected all American men.

Message Edited by Cassius on 08-26-2006 07:56 PM

08-26-2006 07:55 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

I say we send every feminist to iraq. Obviously they think they’re so tough they can handle it.

And if they cant, OH WELL!

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-26-2006 07:58 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh
Beat you ? When did the loss of 1000 or even 5000 Soldiers became an military defeat ? If America would loose 5 of its about 1000 Abrams the press would go bonkers. I threw in Hitler because the massive draft of then affected all American men.
————————————

The terrorists don’t have to take out our military, to severely degrade the quality of life in the USA.

Not even close.

They know they cannot.

We are a fragile society, with an ungodly strong military.  If they can keep our military busy (which they are) and affect our lives (they already have, in a minor way) enough, the society itself under the military will crumble.

08-26-2006 08:00 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican

tomshh wrote:
We are fighting an enemy right now, that lives in caves, and has only small arms weapons.

They have next to nothing.

But they WILL beat us. The reason is American women are taking so much from our society, and weakening it to the point, they only need to out last us.

Oh, for heaven’s sake. The reason we’re having an impossible time in the Middle East is because we gutted our human intelligence services (which included a fair number of female operatives) and thus have little if any on-the-ground info. Oh, and we’ve also been exploiting and manipulating a foreign culture for centuries, and it’s now coming back to bite the States in the arse.

The only places it touches women is the clash of religiously-infused culture — but apparently you’re willing to take criticism of American women from a group that occasionally engages in honour killings if a girl so much as accidentally flashes an ankle. So it’s not like the deck’s full in the first place.

08-26-2006 08:05 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Back to the topic please ^^.

08-26-2006 08:12 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh
The reason we’re having an impossible time in the Middle East is because we gutted our human intelligence services (which included a fair number of female operatives)
———————————-

Why were they “gutted”?

08-26-2006 08:13 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
Budget cutbacks and refocusing the funding — the money went towards technological developments, thinking that the on-the-ground intel wasn’t needed anymore. And then we hit an enemy that isn’t technologically advanced, so there’s little data to intercept, and we don’t have the people there to hear what’s happening.

It takes a long time to build reliable intelligence networks, years if not decades. If you’ve whittled down your human resources, then you’re not going to be able to conjure reliable intelligence out of thin air when you need it.

08-26-2006 09:05 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Budget cutbacks
——————————

LMAO, bingo.

See, as we have welfare recipients, and feminists wanting more and more money for their own cause, we run out of money.

This is EXACTLY why our weak society will out weigh our strong military, and ensure we will lose this war.  I am not saying the USA will fall, just that…

1) We will be run out of the area in the middle east.
2) Our standard of life will continue to fall and flounder.

That is all Al Qaeda needs to win, and they are on track.

08-26-2006 09:29 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Yeah, tomshh, our way of life is most threatened by feminists, not the fact that we have a nearly century long addiction to foreign energy that is becoming increasingly unsustainable in the face of fundamentalism and competition from other developing countries.

Sure.

08-26-2006 09:46 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Yeah, tomshh, our way of life is most threatened by feminists, not the fact that we have a nearly century long addiction to foreign energy that is becoming increasingly unsustainable in the face of fundamentalism and competition from other developing countries.
——————————————

It does not help as well, more greed worked in.

Greed (which is right up the feminist alley) will be what does in the USA.

I just hope I am in a position to be protected.

08-26-2006 09:49 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
Budget cutbacks in that, despite an increase in defense budget, the human intelligence resources did not get proportional funding.

As you seem to think my analysis is flawed, here:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-09-21-cia-spies_x.htm

08-26-2006 09:53 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

I do not think your analysis is flawed at all.

But while our country must support the PC nazi feminists, and continue to dish out god knows how much to support their cause, that money is no longer used to fight these terrorists.

Not to mention, the men who are no longer truely men, thanks to feminism.

It is a matter of time, and is a scarey, but truthful prediction.

08-26-2006 09:57 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
But tom, as that article states, the amount of money hasn’t changed coming into the agency — it’s just being funneled into satellite tech and wiretapping projects rather than human intelligence.

This has nothing to do with money diverted to women. That’s something that you’re bringing in with nothing to back it up other than suspicion.

08-26-2006 10:23 PM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Xasthur_Within
Contributor
Xasthur_Within

Termi0n wrote:
I say we send every feminist to iraq. Obviously they think they’re so tough they can handle it.

And if they cant, OH WELL!

Exactly.

If feminists want TRUE equality, let them not be exempt from the draft—just like every working class man (regardless of race) has to register for—if ever implemented. Let’s see if they can actually put their money where their mouth is.

Until then, is all heresy and lies.

08-27-2006 01:40 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Xasthur_Within wrote:
Exactly.

If feminists want TRUE equality, let them not be exempt from the draft—just like every working class man (regardless of race) has to register for—if ever implemented. Let’s see if they can actually put their money where their mouth is.

Until then, is all heresy and lies.
Yeah.  All heresy and lies.  Couldn’t be males deciding who they want to work with, could it?  Let’s take a look at Congress, and see who it is exactly preserving this unfair rule.  Hint: it’s not an oppressive group predominantly made up of women.

Anyway, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: sign me up.

08-27-2006 02:03 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Xasthur_Within
Contributor
Xasthur_Within

Marta2003 wrote:

Xasthur_Within wrote:
Exactly.

If feminists want TRUE equality, let them not be exempt from the draft—just like every working class man (regardless of race) has to register for—if ever implemented. Let’s see if they can actually put their money where their mouth is.

Until then, is all heresy and lies.

Yeah.  All heresy and lies.  Couldn’t be males deciding who they want to work with, could it?  Let’s take a look at Congress, and see who it is exactly preserving this unfair rule.  Hint: it’s not an oppressive group predominantly made up of women.

Anyway, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: sign me up.

And women also voted for those men in Congress, as well as furthering NeoCon agendas. Some of most staunch politically (so-called) conservatives are women. If you don’t believe me, just look around on the ‘Net.

Interesting isn’t it? When women have scores upon scores of rights on the law books and yet, still desire men to do their dirty work, even in office or the war front.

Sign you up for the draft? I don’t know you personally, but I find your sentiment difficult to believe. You’re in a slim minority if you seriously won’t object to fighting on the front lines in battle. Even men don’t exactly look forward to such a venture, including the most patriotic ones.

BTW, Congress DOES NOT give working class men any favors. They care little about the suffering and daily grind that most men face. If you earnestly believe otherwise, you haven’t done your homework—they are not in touch with the will of the people, least of all men’s rights.

Message Edited by Xasthur_Within on 08-27-2006 02:47 AM

08-27-2006 02:44 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Marta2003
Regular Contributor
Marta2003

Xasthur_Within wrote:
And women also voted for those men in Congress, as well as furthering NeoCon agendas.
I’m quite certain that achieving elected office requires far more than just the vote of women.

Even men don’t exactly look forward to such a venture, including the most patriotic ones.
That’s true, but it is an honor and therefore a privilege.  Sign. Me. Up.

BTW, Congress DOES NOT give working class men any favors. They care little about the suffering and daily grind that most men face.
Ah, so it’s not all feminism’s fault after all.  At least you’re being reasonable now.

08-27-2006 03:09 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Xasthur_Within
Contributor
Xasthur_Within

Marta2003 wrote:

Xasthur_Within wrote:
And women also voted for those men in Congress, as well as furthering NeoCon agendas.

I’m quite certain that achieving elected office requires far more than just the vote of women.

Even men don’t exactly look forward to such a venture, including the most patriotic ones.

That’s true, but it is an honor and therefore a privilege.  Sign. Me. Up.

BTW, Congress DOES NOT give working class men any favors. They care little about the suffering and daily grind that most men face.

Ah, so it’s not all feminism’s fault after all.  At least you’re being reasonable now.

No, I don’t think every evil in the world is feminism’s fault. Do I think there are serious problems with it? Of course I do, and I think that Congress is influenced by lobbyists, but they have their own (selfish) interests in mind. They can wield feminist concepts to promote whatever the heck they wish (VAWA, bias in divorce court matters, sexual harassment lawsuits, debtors’ prison for military men that raisies Constitution questions, etc.) and with their cohorts, both on a state and federal level.

I simply want women to be as accountable as men on an individual basis. But I also think feminism has had a looming dark side that has been toxic to men and has alienated them on many fronts; (the workplace, the bedroom, social settings, the military, academic institutions). I also think that this culture often ignores the plight of men; feminism never seems to address it or even care. Take that as you will.

Again, I could write MUCH more, but I urge you to look on feminist forums and read texts from Dworkin, Faludi, the SCUM manifesto, and the like. It’s not that pretty.

08-27-2006 03:55 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
chrisnick
Visitor
chrisnick

tomshh wrote:
I just hope I am in a position to be protected.

Don’t worry sweetums, I’ll take care of you. Just get way back there in the cave and let me handle the heavy artillery, m’kay?

08-27-2006 07:11 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Marta if you do not agree with “radical” feminist views like the SCUM manifesto do not call yourself a feminist because there is no other feminism. You got it confused with the womens rights movement which is NOT the same thing. Problem is even not feminist women support the doubel standards and the antimale divorce laws because it is comfy to have them. So if i find myself a good woman and lets be sincere only a minority soaked up feminism fully, Iam still risking that she might change her mind and put me in a position where i will have to face the anti male divorce courts and double standards implemented by manhaters. Now that might sounds “cowardly” and u might say I must “take the risk”. But if having a good marriage takes bravery and facing grim odds dont you think something is wrong ?

08-27-2006 08:20 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican
Cassius, please look up the definition of feminism. The endorsed, dictionary version of feminism, not something off of a wiki page or something supplied by someone who usually spells it “feminazi”.

Just because you don’t like the actual, real-world definition of feminism doesn’t mean you can discount and then redefine it.

I’ll even do the heavy lifting for you. Link:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/feminism

Main Entry: fem·i·nism
Function: noun
1 : the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
2 : organized activity on behalf of women’s rights and interests

This is out of an annually-updated, well-regarded reference dictionary, the Merriam-Webster. Found on the shelf of any educational institution near you.

Message Edited by Pelican on 08-27-2006 08:41 AM

08-27-2006 08:32 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Feminism does not consist of a definition, but of the people who built it up feed it lead it. In other words feminism is what it is its as simpel as that, just like communism is what it was and it had little to do with its “definition.

You did not find the following for Nazism in Germany

1. Kill all dissidents and untermenschen.
2. Take over the world.

Hitlers “Mein Kampf” was downlpayed as an somewhat extreme view and the germans were reassured that it would not enter nationalsocialism to that extend. That the jews would be merely reolcated for their own good and for the good of the country because “it is the best for everybody”. Deep down they knew though that it was a lie that it was only the best for themself and that the jews would face a grim fate. But they kept decieving themself because they did not mind to get the fur, assets and gold confiscated from the jews. The only difference is that the women get the fur at the malls and that men are needed alive to work and fork over their paychecks. Now if you keep backing up the doubel standards and anti-male divorce laws which keep driving men into suicide each year please do not mind if we keep beeing angry.

08-27-2006 09:16 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
sunji
Contributor
sunji

termi0n:

I say we send every feminist to iraq. Obviously they think they’re so tough they can handle it.

Yeah, right. If that happened, the message boards would be flooded with more spewings from the misogynists saying that women are trying to be men.

The truth is, nothing will make the misogynists happy – except going back socially about 100 years or so.

08-27-2006 09:23 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Pelican
Regular Contributor
Pelican

Feminism does not consist of a definition, but of the people who built it up feed it lead it. In other words feminism is what it is its as simpel as that, just like communism is what it was and it had little to do with its “definition.

You did not find the following for Nazism in Germany

1. Kill all dissidents and untermenschen.
2. Take over the world.

All right, I’m beginning to think that there’s some sort of central anti-feminist think-tank that churns out ways for you to compare it to Nazis. Possibly called Godwin’s Feminism.

And I also think that you’ve missed the point of an annually updated dictionary. So you’re saying that, despite the fact that over 40 years it’s been scholarly upheld that the definition of feminism is that which I’ve included above, that’s not true because… you’ve decided so? Again, this is an example of picking a radical element and then claiming it covers an entire population. It’s like saying all Muslims are religious terrorists (just to mention a more prominent and just-as-revolting generalisation made popular today).

(I’ve officially had enough of the Nazi parallels, by the way — I’m not shirking it, because I’ve gamely explained how feminism is NOT a new branch of the Nazi party in plenty of other threads, but at this point I’m tired of repeating it when it’s so ludicrous in the first place.)

08-27-2006 09:30 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Again you completly ingore what feminism is although you see it in action with the doubel standards and anti-male divorce laws which go so far as to putting men into jail and driving them into suicide. I already wrote my opinion on the definition of feminism and how it coreelates with actual feminism happening in the real world. It is nothing you can disprove or discuss away because it is something actually happening. What good did it do for your point to repeat your last post ? Instead of providing a rebuttal to my points or even attempting to disprove them you just repeated yourself not even trying to adress what I wrote. All you can do is to lay out to me why the doubel standards and anti-male divorce laws are fair in your opinion and therefore fit in the concept of equality. You eithier have a problem with admitting that your discussion partner might be right or you posted nonsense just to let off steam. Next time if you have nothing to post try to read and grasp what I wrote in order to come up with a response that has something to do with my text instead of ingoring what I wrote.
How a movement which views men as cattle has nothing to do with Nazism i can not understand. Unlike Islam feminism was founded by women with radical views therefore those radical views DO represent feminism as a whole because there are no other views and since this movement is relatively young those radicals have still an iron grip on the feminist movements. It isnt the likes of you who merely want equality who lead it. Promises of empowerment was nothing but bait to sucker in the women in the movement who actually are not bitter torwards men.

Message Edited by Cassius on 08-27-2006 10:13 AM

Message Edited by Cassius on 08-27-2006 10:21 AM

08-27-2006 10:05 AM

Re: Imagine if American men would have to fight Hitler today
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

sunji wrote:
termi0n:

I say we send every feminist to iraq. Obviously they think they’re so tough they can handle it.

Yeah, right. If that happened, the message boards would be flooded with more spewings from the misogynists saying that women are trying to be men.

The truth is, nothing will make the misogynists happy – except going back socially about 100 years or so.

Not at all silly. I garuntee you that no misogynist would complain. In fact they’d probably give you a ride to the nearest recruitment center.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-27-2006 12:58 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: