these guys are like snitches


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – these guys are like snitches

these guys are like snitches
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet
What these dudes are basically saying is that they don’t trust women, and they won’t do anything in which the eventual outcome is uncertain.

I counter with this: building trust between individuals is a fundamental part of masculinity. Trust is the foundation of honor, and honor should mean something among men. But these guys don’t trust, they can’t trust. They’re too afraid. Nothing undermines trust more than fear, and nothing undoes honor more than irrational fear. Trust takes strength, it takes courage, it takes the ability to go forth without knowing the eventual outcome, and embracing the struggle of life for its own sake. These men display nothing of the sort. They are cowards.

That’s why I believe that there’s a crisis of manhood in this country. Instead of being leaders, men are now looking out exclusively for their own self interests, and are unapologetic about it. On these boards, posters have delighted in and bragged about lying to women in order to have sex with them, of disappearing from relationships because it’s “easy”, and so on. There’s no honor in doing that. There’s nothing to respect about that. Like Lot, it’s as if they’d turn their own daughters over to the sodomites in order to preserve themselves. And when they’re called out on this behavior, they respond that it’s the fault of feminism, as though they themselves have no choice in how to behave in this world.

And this makes them the worst kind of cowards, because they cannot and will not take responsibility for their choices. They consistently blame their behavior on others. There are personality disorders whose definitions capture these symptoms, but I’d rather use the term more familiar to myself and my compadres. On the street, we call men like this “punks.” The ones that would sell out their own flesh and blood for their own self-interest. Even cops hate snitches.

So that’s what I’m gonna call you guys from now on: “snitch.” Because that’s about how much you’re worth. Sorry.

08-29-2006 08:05 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Jet_Jaguar
Contributor
Jet_Jaguar

Oh, you’re going to call me a snitch.  I’m so hurt now.

Okay, well I’m going to start calling you a mangina.  Okay mangina?

As for your stupid little tirade, you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.  None of anything that you mentioned matters in the current legal climate, but you’re too far gone with your sense of self-importance and deluded understanding of reality to get it, so I won’t waste my time with an idiot.

Don’t try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

08-29-2006 08:09 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

Jet_Jaguar wrote:
Oh, you’re going to call me a snitch.  I’m so hurt now.

Okay, well I’m going to start calling you a mangina.  Okay mangina?

As for your stupid little tirade, you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.  None of anything that you mentioned matters in the current legal climate, but you’re too far gone with your sense of self-importance and deluded understanding of reality to get it, so I won’t waste my time with an idiot.

Don’t try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Snitch, I guarantee you I know more about the “current legal climate” than you do. That’s why I believe you guys are a bunch of pussified little scaredies. You should see the case files of so-called “men” who think that the legal system is biased against them. One guy involved in a divorce who said the legal system was “biased” **bleep**ing tied his wife naked to a chair and burned her with a heated coathanger. Another one, who wrote letter after letter to the court complaining about his divorce mediator being “biased,” had bashed his wife’s head through a car door window in front of a dozen witnesses and the couple’s three children. Then there’s the guy who, whenever he got into a fight with his wife, wouldn’t touch her, but would go out and brutally rape and beat prostitutes instead. HE’s claiming the court’s biased against him seeing his children, too.

You don’t know the whole story, and the so-called “men” screaming bias don’t want you to know the whole story. Do people commit fraud sometimes? Are some women golddiggers? Yeah. Of course. Duh. But most aren’t.

The facts are that most crime is committed by men and they disproportionately victimize women. I see it every goddamned day, whether you do or not. My sense of reality isn’t deluded. It’s from direct observation. Where’s yours come from?

08-29-2006 08:18 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
Feminism, anti-male marriage laws, divorce rates, the sexually liberated female, etc. have created a system that rewards the man who takes advantage of it (has sex and doesn’t commit) and punishes the man who does committ to marriage. Of course men have free will – we can choose to marry, not marry, take advantage of the system. And equally men should be responsible for their actions. But you cannot blame men for behaving the way they do and for not being trustful. Like I mentioned in another post, if you place a steak in front of a dog and he eats it, you don’t blame the dog. If a dog mistrusts you what do you do? You give him a reason to trust you again. You don’t force him to comply with your demands. If you change the system, men are less likely to take advantage of it.

08-29-2006 08:28 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

You are demonstrative that it is never wise, sane nor reasonable to allow law enforcement, or anyone in law enforcement, to define what is moral and right.  They have problem enough with their own moral compass and selective reasoning.  That and their limited intellect make them a bad choice in assessing and determining these issues.

08-29-2006 08:28 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

AngryMuppet wrote:
What these dudes are basically saying is that they don’t trust women, and they won’t do anything in which the eventual outcome is uncertain.
Do you trust everyone?

I counter with this: building trust between individuals is a fundamental part of masculinity. Trust is the foundation of honor, and honor should mean something among men. But these guys don’t trust, they can’t trust. They’re too afraid. Nothing undermines trust more than fear, and nothing undoes honor more than irrational fear. Trust takes strength, it takes courage, it takes the ability to go forth without knowing the eventual outcome, and embracing the struggle of life for its own sake. These men display nothing of the sort. They are cowards.
Or maybe they know better than to get involved with cougars. I avoid women who show signs of danger. Most do I’m afraid. Though I still keep an eye out.

That’s why I believe that there’s a crisis of manhood in this country. Instead of being leaders, men are now looking out exclusively for their own self interests, and are unapologetic about it. On these boards, posters have delighted in and bragged about lying to women in order to have sex with them, of disappearing from relationships because it’s “easy”, and so on. There’s no honor in doing that. There’s nothing to respect about that. Like Lot, it’s as if they’d turn their own daughters over to the sodomites in order to preserve themselves. And when they’re called out on this behavior, they respond that it’s the fault of feminism, as though they themselves have no choice in how to behave in this world.
I agree with you here. There isnt any honor in this. However when treating women with the honor and respect I believe they deserve, they are usually repulsed. I’m not the only one who’s noticed this. And a lot of guys exploit it. Maybe its bitterness on their part along with the fact that some men cant take it. They have needs and there aren’t many women willing to fulfill those needs even if the man is willing to fulfill hers. Sorry but that doesnt include her “need” to ditch her family in favor of a career.

And this makes them the worst kind of cowards, because they cannot and will not take responsibility for their choices. They consistently blame their behavior on others. There are personality disorders whose definitions capture these symptoms, but I’d rather use the term more familiar to myself and my compadres. On the street, we call men like this “punks.” The ones that would sell out their own flesh and blood for their own self-interest. Even cops hate snitches.

So that’s what I’m gonna call you guys from now on: “snitch.” Because that’s about how much you’re worth. Sorry.
We are men. We are who we are. We’re not doing anything wrong. We’re telling these women what we like and do not like. After being scoffed at and insulted for that continually, we have a tendency to shoot back.

Message Edited by Termi0n on 08-29-2006 08:45 PM

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-29-2006 08:29 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

You seem to have a problem with your manhood.  Ever thought of addressing those deep seated feelings of inferiority?

08-29-2006 08:29 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms

I have to say it again…

Glenn Sacks has posited, “Why is it that whenever someone asks a guy to do something to ‘be more of a man’, he’s always asking him to do something that is not in his best interest?”

Something to think about.

At least one testicle and > 18 = man, end of story.

As for guys who would suggest that other men are not being “man” enough, I don’t know what to say. It’s comical. It’s a bit like watching an aging Don Quixote break his stick on a windmill to solve a non-existant problem for the sake of a woman who hardly cares or notices. Endlessly romantic, but comical and tragic all at once. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has moved on to bigger and better things.

But who can predict? Certainly, some guys do walk into casino, throw down all they have with their ball sacks hanging out of their pants, and come out smelling like roses. The odds are certainly against you, but it’s your life, you’re free to do with it as you will.

Just remember, smart gamblers generally do better than bad gamblers in the long run. I wish you the best, and sincerely hope you come out smelling like roses.

08-29-2006 08:29 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

There is no such thing as Dulcinea del Toboso.

08-29-2006 08:39 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Back2TheKitchen
Regular Contributor
Back2TheKitchen

juliandroms wrote:

I wish you the best, and sincerely hope you come out smelling like roses.

I don’t want to think about what a Mangina smells like!

“With women or the female mindset imparted through feminization on the vast majority of society, it will be very easy to control the Empire…I mean…the republic.” – mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com

08-29-2006 08:40 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – these guys are like snitches

Re: these guys are like snitches
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

juliandroms wrote:

I have to say it again…

Glenn Sacks has posited, “Why is it that whenever someone asks a guy to do something to ‘be more of a man’, he’s always asking him to do something that is not in his best interest?”

Although I’m aware of this quote and understand the context Sacks asked his rhetorical question, it really does have a simple answer, albeit not the one Sacks was expecting.

Part of the definition of being a man is acting unselfishly.

08-29-2006 08:44 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

No, that is your narrow myopic definition from some archaic origin.

08-29-2006 08:49 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Isis
Contributor
Isis
Dear Mr. Muppet (I am assuming you are a Mr.)

Thank you for posting this, and describing your experiences. I think you are right on.

08-29-2006 08:57 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Jet_Jaguar
Contributor
Jet_Jaguar

Oh wow!  A woman supports you!  Well color me surprised!

Of course women support you, your mindset only benefits them to your detriment.  And women really only care about themselves.  But hey, if you want to sacrifice yourself on the altar of femininity, go right ahead.

08-29-2006 09:02 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Isis
Contributor
Isis

Jet_Jaguar wrote:
OAnd women really only care about themselves.

Mr. Jaguar, where do you get this idea that women only care about themselves? Perhaps you have had some very bad luck. Or perhaps you have an attraction for women who only care about themselves, and therefore your prediction is self-fulfilling.

08-29-2006 09:06 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet
MuppetBoy,

I think you’re a coward because you won’t stand up for yourself in the face of massive civil rights violations. You seem to cling to your definition of manhood as a justification for being someone else’s doormat. Trust someone that doesn’t earn it? Yeah real manly. Accept someone’s behavior no matter how bad it is to you? Get lost girlieman.

Trust me I have beachfront property for sale in Arizona you macho retard.

I’m a little short on cash for this new Porsche I want, how about you be a man and cough up a bit for me, huh?

Now, stop posting on the Internet like a nerd and get back to work, you have taxes to pay buddy. And work harder for crying out loud, if you paid more tax there would be more money for cops and less crime. Duh. GET BACK TO WORK LACKEY.. uh I mean “real man”!!

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

08-29-2006 09:19 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Democles
Regular Contributor
Democles

Happy_Bullet wrote:
MuppetBoy,

I think you’re a coward because you won’t stand up for yourself in the face of massive civil rights violations. You seem to cling to your definition of manhood as a justification for being someone else’s doormat. Trust someone that doesn’t earn it? Yeah real manly. Accept someone’s behavior no matter how bad it is to you? Get lost girlieman.

Trust me I have beachfront property for sale in Arizona you macho retard.

I’m a little short on cash for this new Porsche I want, how about you be a man and cough up a bit for me, huh?

Now, stop posting on the Internet like a nerd and get back to work, you have taxes to pay buddy. And work harder for crying out loud, if you paid more tax there would be more money for cops and less crime. Duh. GET BACK TO WORK LACKEY.. uh I mean “real man”!!

POST OF THE DAY!!!

08-29-2006 09:30 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms

Well, the manhood thing has gotten pretty old. I doubt I care.

What I am trying to say AngryMuppet is this: certainly, you’re not going to tell me, that for the purposes of marriage any woman will do.

I mean, you’re not going to tell me that you’re going to take the first two-bit party girl with the tramp stamp in the small of her back 18 former boyfriends and an affinity for boozing it up at nightclubs on a thrice a week basis, that you’re going to take the first woman who comes along like that, and try to make an honest woman out of her? I mean, honestly, are you going to do it in real life? You’re not going to look other places first?

I mean, tell me please that you are not going to subscribe to some ancient chivlarous code of knighthood that requires you to wear a blindfold and maintain that all women are chaste and pure and nary an ill thought ever passes through their head, so that any old barmaid would do?

Certainly, you’re going to keep the blindfolds off, and look around, and pick the woman who seems to have a character you trust. That’s your starting point, right? I mean, certianly, there is the possibility of making some improvements from there, but you at least try to start with something right? Please tell me, you’re no so naive to think that any woman will do.

Okay, so that much is fine. So maybe the only difference here between you and me, it’s just a matter or politeness. I mean, we look around, we see basically the same things, and come to very similar conclusions, only your reaction is to act polite about it, never say anything bad about any women, I don’t know why, maybe because that’s what your mommy told you to do and it’s worked well for you so far.

Ok, I have no problem with that. But here’s my point. Most young guys growing up today receive little or no serious instruction as they go through life in trying to determine what types of women have good character, and what types have bad character. Your average 12 year-old boy who walks up to his parents at a park and asks them, “Mommy, daddy, why is that girl wearing hardly any clothes” these days what does he get? A serious meaningful discussion? Or a dad who maybe hems and haws, then glances at his glaring wife and probably some uncharacteristically bland comment. Unfortunately it true for a lot of young guys these days.

I mean, there are rumors and inuendo and all sorts of conflicting opinions on the matter, but when it comes down to it, unfortunately what most most young guys are told in the very end, is that women are nice, men are bad, so be happy with them and never say anything bad about them if you don’t have to. If she’s addicted to drugs, feel sorry for her. If she has a mental problem, feel sorry for her. If she’s 19 and pregnant, feel sorry for her. That may work fine for you, if you’ve been raised to know which girls are nice and which girls are not so nice, you apparently don’t need to be told, but it doesn’t work so well for other guys, who, let’s say, maybe have been raised in an environment where they were raised not to question women.

Here’s my point. There is nothing wrong with men discussing amonst themselves which types of women are unsuitable and which ones are the material long term committments are forged from. I mean, you and I, we probably have slightly different opinions on what makes a woman more likelyt to be one or the other, but the discussion is always useful, to hear how people who think differently may have a perspective on things that is different from yours and how that may or may not be applicable to you.

In fact, my opinion in the end, is that if men don’t discuss which types of women are less than savory for various reasons that both you and I know, it does honest women a disservice. Give honest women some due credit for doing their thing. Yes I have a girlfriend and yes sometimes we talk about such things. But no, I don’t say such things about her, because that’s not the type of woman she is and that’s why I chose her, and that’s just the way it is. And she knows I know that.

It’s true, there are honest women out there still, it’s just that they’re less and less common. And it’s an unfortunate truth, that these days it’s the women you probably don’t want to have running your life that have the loudest voices in this society, both politically and otherwise. I think that, despite the differences between how you and I express ourselves, there is a lot of commonality in what you and I see and interpret. We just are outwardly different about it.

That’s just the way it is. So, you may disagree on the tactics, but in the end I think you’ll find there is more in common between you and me than you think.

Message Edited by juliandroms on 08-29-2006 09:46 PM

Message Edited by juliandroms on 08-29-2006 09:50 PM

08-29-2006 09:33 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
I don’t know what the hell has got muppet head’s panties all knotted up, but it sounds to me like he/she/it is upset because real men in America are waking up? The gig is up cupcakes. All the shaming techniques and brow beating with bible verses that suit your needs and wants, just don’t work anymore. It’s almost like you cupcakes all are reading from the same script or something, with all the shaming techniques being the same time and time again. If there is any shortage of manhood in America, it’s more prevalent among the young boys who have been neutered by being pumped full of ritalin daily (ritalin proscriptions breakdown: 90% of ritalin proscriptions go to boys and only 10% girls)…. because they have hyperactive issues… because of not having their biological dad around…. because mommy said she’s a “strong independent” woman that don’t need daddy around…. because that’s what mommy learned from the feminazis…

08-29-2006 09:34 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
bowenj10
Contributor
bowenj10

“Do people commit fraud sometimes? Are some women golddiggers? Yeah. Of course. Duh. But most aren’t.”

If we use Merriam-Webster’s definition of fraud (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/fraud), I think that you will find that you will be surprised how many women fall into that category.  We can start with the women who desexualize themselves after they inject themselves with that poison on their wedding day (poison=wedding cake).  Those women who use sex as a loss-leader are committing fraud.  Those women who lie about using birth control every day, if they’re using it at all, are committing fraud.  What’s in it for them?  Payment.  Money.
Let’s tackle this one.  “I see it every goddamned day, whether you do or not. My sense of reality isn’t deluded. It’s from direct observation. Where’s yours come from?”

Sweetheart, your observations are biased.  Maybe you can’t see that because of your position (from what you have said, I will assume that you are some where in the legal field), but you are.  Let me use small words so that you will understand.

Let’s suppose that you were a radio talk-show host.  One day, you decide that you want to talk to only those women who cheated on their husbands and that you were going to base your opinions off of this subsection of women.  Would it not be fair to say that your views are going to be biased because you base them on insufficient data?  Hmmm?  Let’s use another example.  Let’s say that you worked at McDonald’s.  If you worked at the counter every day and saw a bunch of obese people coming and going, all day long, would you come to the conclusion that a majority of Americans are obese?  Wouldn’t your views be biased because you’re views are influenced by the fact that you work in a place where obese people are known to frequent?  Hmmm?

What I am saying is this.  Has it not occurred to you that by working in the legal field, you are going to see more criminals than the average person?  Hmmm?   I would be a nervous wreck if I had to go to court with you as any part of my legal team.  Your logic is seriously flawed.  Please, think about your comments and do some research before making such inflammatory remarks.

08-29-2006 10:14 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.
Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – these guys are like snitches

Re: these guys are like snitches
lunajess
Visitor
lunajess
i don’t know if all of you realize this, but at least three subsets of women have been referenced in these comments. which group are you upset about?

a) ambitious career women (who may or may not have time for a family)
b) tramps with tattoos of questionable character
c) women who think only of themselves (granted, both of the above groups can fall into this category)

i’m guessing the ideal woman, then, would be one who is intelligent, just not enough to want a career of her own. but wait…couldn’t a woman who has no intention of supporting herself fall into the category of women who think only of themselves, just looking for a gullible (and wealthy enough) guy to take care of her?

if you want a girl who has character, who won’t give herself to any guy that walks by, you might have to accept that she has standards of her own. like a man who allows her to pursue her own interests, at least on some level.

and if you want a housewife, those exist too…many of us have wonderful mothers who genuinely wanted to stay home and put the effort into raising healthy, well adjusted kids. so it’s not quite fair to lump them into the category of “selfish females.”

make up your minds.

we’re one species. there isn’t an “altar of femininity”…instead, there’s a range of individuals to choose from. pick your own preference, but please don’t lump all women together.

08-29-2006 10:34 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms
>
> a) ambitious career women (who may or may not
> have time for a family)
> b) tramps with tattoos of questionable character
> c) women who think only of themselves (granted,
> both of the above groups can fall into this
> category)
>
> …
>
> make up your minds.
>
> we’re one species. there isn’t an “altar of
> femininity”…instead, there’s a range of
> individuals to choose from. pick your own
> preference, but please don’t lump all women
> together.

Neither is there a single “anvil of masculinity.” Different men have different priorities in what type of women they look for.

For example, I have no difficulty with dating career women, just so long as they are not overly bossy or status conscious in choosing mates as many such women are.

Also, I have no problem with other men expressing their opinions about different types of women, and how they think about such things, which is where this whole debate started.

Message Edited by juliandroms on 08-29-2006 11:05 PM

08-29-2006 11:03 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
crella
Regular Contributor
crella
‘building trust between individuals is a fundamental part of masculinity. Trust is the foundation of honor, and honor should mean something among men.’

And it isn’t ‘a foundation of honor’ among women.So, men trust other men and don’t trust women.Seems perfectly simple to me…

‘men are now looking out exclusively for their own self interests, and are unapologetic about it.’

Why the hell should they be apologetic about it? You women on here are certainly not apologetic for your own lifestyles. You do what you want, buy what you want,go where you want. Surprise, men are starting to do the same thing. On one hand you say you don’t need a man to support you, and on the other you think it’s just awful that men are looking after their own interests.

Incredible.

08-29-2006 11:13 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
‘men are now looking out exclusively for their own self interests, and are unapologetic about it.’
____________________________________________________

Most hypocritical statement I have ever heard. Why should we be apologetic about it? Are any other women apologetic about their own self interests? Are they apologetic about the decision to pursue the lifestyle they wanted? Why the heck should we be? Yet another shaming attempt to try to control what we choose to do with our lives.

Message Edited by GenghisKhan on 08-29-2006 11:26 PM

08-29-2006 11:25 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

AngryMuppet,

In the past two days I forwarded your posts to all of my male friends, most of them are still single, and they said you are a great man with great personalities, and they said most of American men are just like you. You are defnitely not alone.

All my male friends are well-educated, polite, honest with dignities. I asked them why there are so much anger to women at this blog, they said these sneaky, selfish men who could to anybody for any benefit they could get, including cheating women for some irresponsible sex, must have some very serious problems in their past, that they will never speak out. Besides, the only women they met, it seems and sounds, that were from bar scenes or the similar places, where everyone could imagine why they went there and what they were for. Both sides deserved what they got.

You don’t need to wast your time to fix these sicks, since they are only just a part of the world. They could stay the corner they like, find the women they like, and have nothing to do with the others.

I just want to let you know that you are not alone at all, and you and people like you are the spines of this great country. Please remember that there are trashes everywhere, just dump them and move on to enjoy your life with people like you.

Have a great night.

08-30-2006 01:06 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms

If you sent it to a random sampling of men anonymously, I’m sure the responses would have been hugely different, if you even got any.

08-30-2006 01:43 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Jet_Jaguar
Contributor
Jet_Jaguar

Yes Muppet, keep on being a useful idiot and a doormat for women.  They only praise men who serve their needs.  They hate it when men actually assert themselves.
Cats response only proves what I already know, women define a man’s value in terms of how well he serves her needs and not often by any other measure.

So many American women are so spoiled these days that they just don’t understand sacrifice.  How many would sacrifice living in a house they can afford for a studio apartment so that the excess money could be used to invest or make more money?  They would rather meet a man who has already made the sacrifices to be successful.  It’s better that you take the risks and make the sacrifices it takes to be truly successful (if that’s your goal) before you settle down.

American women will act as if they care about your needs only to the extent that their own needs are already taken care of.

Women need to realize that self-sacrifice is a male trait, something for which we’re biologically wired.  That’s why we do the heavy lifting, fight the wars, die first, jump in front of bullets to save them, let them off the sinking ship first, do the worst, most dangerous jobs, commit chivalrous acts to benefit them that in no way benefit us, etc.…  Women need to learn self-sacrifice and unlearn selfishness.  Unfortunately, feminism took away the cultural and social controls that governed and limited female selfishness and self-centeredness.  That is why the “ME society” began.

Feminism taught American (Westernized) women that any selfless act they do for men is “oppression”.  They have been conditioned to think that doing any little thing for a man makes them a “slave”.  And now you’re asking me to keep on sacrificing myself for a group of people that basically doesn’t give a crap about me?  No thanks.

I’d still die for the women in my family, but that’s because it’s in my wiring and they actually mean something to me, but do you really think any of these women would do the same?  And we’re supposed to be living in a time of equality?  Where’s the equality?  Have any women made any posts about being “honorable” and “sacrificing” themselves for men?  Open your eyes.

No wait!  Scratch that.  We do need cannon fodder.  Go right ahead, please, go out there and sacrifice yourself for women.  Some of us need guys need fresh bodies to feed this feminist-driven machine.

Yes Cat, I’m sure these male “friends” wouldn’t have any reason to lie to you and agree with you just for the sake of appearing like “great guys” to you.  Nah!  The thing you should realize is, we’re telling you the truth.  Those guys are most likely sucking up to you for your validation.

Message Edited by Jet_Jaguar on 08-30-2006 02:24 AM

08-30-2006 02:21 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

Also 85% of criminals come from single mother households. Go figure. Why are we creating more of them, as 90% of the time mothers gain custody.

Also there are 700,000 tax funded welfare babies a year. I say let the heifers have the babies in their homes, tax free. Can’t afford something, than don’t spend our tax money, next Uncle Sam wills start paying girls to artificially inseminate themselves.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

08-30-2006 02:59 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Celticgirl
Contributor
Celticgirl
Great post, Angry Muppet.

08-30-2006 06:13 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Anti_Feminist
Regular Contributor
Anti_Feminist

If this guy Muppet is an officer cut him some slack! No-one can look into the true depths of human depravity for any prolonged period without it having serious repercussions!

I myself worked in the security industry and I got to see first hand some of the evils society has to offer. Their was one woman who was so desperate she would walk onto the middle of the dance floor bend over lift her skirt and say first guy in gets me for the night so long as he pays for dinner. When I confronted her she begged to please let her do it, she has children at home and traditional dating or even hooking doesn’t get food in their mouths fast enough (presumable she took her meal home in a doggy bag). Or the guy who repeatedly banged his head into the wall, who simply said it’s the only thing that makes the pain stop. The ability of anybody to so easily incite themselves to violence is another facet of human existence that will never cease to amaze me. How bad cops have it I can barely fathom.

But what Muppet needs to remember is he only gets called to half of all cases. Domestic violence the physical act which is typically male is a crime that warrants police attention in our society. Yet domestic venom which is typically female and just if not even more destructive, is not deemed worthy of police notice. his examples do not explain why one guy I new who was a was a pilot, fell short of the runway due to a batch of bad aviation fuel (which was a big deal a while back in Australia)  and got sued by the governing aviation body (C.A.S.A). His wife found out he was being sued and said strait out if your being sued I want my money now! She promptly divorced him, made many false allegations took the children and everything else and financially destroyed him, he was completely ruined after the law suit as he had no money to defend himself.

What Muppet also doesn’t understand is to be a man you first and foremost need to trust yourself, that means being confident in your ability to judge a situation on its merits and take appropriate action. A man who is a true man need feel no shame in telling the world it must place value on his individual life! That he alone may decide his fate! And that to participate in his life you must truthfully represent to him that through you he may achieve a better existence in accordance with what he himself hold dear!

08-30-2006 07:19 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – these guys are like snitches

Re: these guys are like snitches
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms
>
> if this guy is an officer cut him some slack
>

What kind of officer is concerned about “snitches” as if it’s a derogatory term?

Is that like, when a cop beats the crap out of some ordinary guy, and then another cop “snitches” on him?

Probably not. But anyhow, he doesn’t seem like too bad a guy, he just has a bit of a hero complex.

08-30-2006 07:35 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Anti_Feminist
Regular Contributor
Anti_Feminist

Probably not. But anyhow, he doesn’t seem like too bad a guy, he just has a bit of a hero complex.

———————————————————————————————————

I agree. That’s why I spent the second half of my last post refuting him. But having been in similar scenarios myself, I know that he does not have that perspective on the world because he is a low life or mangina. He is at that point so we as people can enjoy a free and safe life. And until I get some sort of proof that he’s beating innocent guy’s round the head and body I intent to give his personality the benefit of the doubt and simply argue him on point of fact.

08-30-2006 08:00 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Isis
Contributor
Isis

Jet_Jaguar wrote:

Yes Muppet, keep on being a useful idiot and a doormat for women.  They only praise men who serve their needs.  They hate it when men actually assert themselves.

Cats response only proves what I already know, women define a man’s value in terms of how well he serves her needs and not often by any other measure.

um, Mr. Jaguar? Every single post of yours that I have read indicates that you yourself define a woman’s value in terms of how well she serves your needs, and not often by any other measure.

Perhaps you hate yourself. Perhaps that’s why you are so angry.

08-30-2006 08:37 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
nonsequitur
Visitor
nonsequitur

GenghisKhan wrote:
Feminism, anti-male marriage laws, divorce rates, the sexually liberated female, etc. have created a system that rewards the man who takes advantage of it (has sex and doesn’t commit) and punishes the man who does committ to marriage. Of course men have free will – we can choose to marry, not marry, take advantage of the system. And equally men should be responsible for their actions. But you cannot blame men for behaving the way they do and for not being trustful. Like I mentioned in another post, if you place a steak in front of a dog and he eats it, you don’t blame the dog. If a dog mistrusts you what do you do? You give him a reason to trust you again. You don’t force him to comply with your demands. If you change the system, men are less likely to take advantage of it.

Might be nice to credit a man with more moral responsibility than a dog. If society has to rely on behavioural conditioning to get intelligent men to make good moral choices, we’re already too far gone.

08-30-2006 09:59 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

Go kill yourself, muppet is a b*tch.  Typical law enforcement, poorly educated imbecile trying to get laid by being PC.

08-30-2006 10:51 AM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Jet_Jaguar
Contributor
Jet_Jaguar

————————————
um, Mr. Jaguar? Every single post of yours that I have read indicates that you yourself define a woman’s value in terms of how well she serves your needs, and not often by any other measure.

Perhaps you hate yourself. Perhaps that’s why you are so angry.
———————————————

Prove it!  And simply treating me like I matter is not serving my needs, which is really all I ask.  A little appreciation and respect would be nice.  And not skewering me in divorce court would be nice too.  Let me have some dignity, that’s about all I ask. If that’s “serving my needs”, then compared to what women ask of men, you’re making an invalid comparison.  But I’ve come to expect that kind of density from you.
If that’s what you read into my posts, then you have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Perhaps I hate myself?  Jesus!  Are we still in High School?  Where did you learn that psychobabble?  On Dr. Phil?  Yes, please provide me with more of your great psychological insight.  It’s just so, hmmm, like the typical responses I’m used to when women hear something they don’t like.
Yes, I hate myself because I want to be treated with respect.  Because I demand REAL equality.  Yeah, right.  I just realized how many keystrokes I wasted in responding to your stupidity.

Message Edited by Jet_Jaguar on 08-30-2006 01:50 PM

Message Edited by Jet_Jaguar on 08-30-2006 01:51 PM

08-30-2006 01:47 PM

Re: these guys are like snitches
Jet_Jaguar
Contributor
Jet_Jaguar

Consider that women have been trying to rig marriage, dating and relationships into something that really serves their needs to a much greater extent than they serve men’s needs.  The whole dating game and marriage is a deck completely stacked in women’s favor.  Men are simply expected to sacrifice themselves on the altar of femininity with no expectation of reward.
And bring up just for a moment the idea that the average American woman reciprocate (i.e. real equality) and you get attacked.  Remember that word – RECIPROCATION.  You know, it’s about serving each other’s needs.

Message Edited by Jet_Jaguar on 08-30-2006 01:58 PM

08-30-2006 01:57 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: