Asia women and HPV


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

More than 50 percent of the cervical cancer deaths occur within the Asia Pacific region. In Asia Pacific, there is an estimated 266,000 cases of cervical cancer diagnosed each year, with approximately 143,000 dying from this debilitating disease.  99 percent of cervical cancer is due to HPV…..

I guess Asia would be the best bet for many of you.

09-06-2006 12:00 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
The strain of HPV that causes cervical cancer does no harm to men; they’re just carriers. And if a woman dies young, that’s less of a chance that she’ll divorce her husband and take all his money.

Sounds like a win-win for some of the guys round these parts!

09-06-2006 12:15 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

I think you should update your reading material…HPV is strongly linkled to prostate cancer in men as well as numerous sex partners–same as cervical cancer for women.

09-06-2006 01:00 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Pandora, I think you over-estimated his intelligence.

HPV is a serious problem in Asia, especially in south-east Asia such as Philippines, Tailand, etc. Due to the poverty, and hence the foreign visitors that are interested in sex.

I know a bunch of Philippina who would like to jump to bed with any white guy, don’t know why. There are some good ones, but not many. Just personal observation, no offense here.

09-06-2006 01:14 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

LOL–ACat—-True–and Unfortunately, AIDS is running rampant in Asia as well—due to these “American” men, possibly, running over there to share their love…Notice this seems to be their primary focus—

09-06-2006 01:17 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Yes Pandora, my advice to you is that if you are dating someone now, ask him if he has been to those places… you are not that brave to take that risk from them yet right ?

09-06-2006 01:28 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Well, they hate American women so much—-Soon they will be hating the foregin women and complaining too…..in time……If they don’t die from prostate cancer first.

09-06-2006 01:32 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I read that when people find out that they have cancer, they die quickly, not because of the cancer, but because of the fear. They are scared to death. I read it from some internet by some big doctor’s article a while ago.

I am a women with a career, or a job, whatever Noers called. They hate me anyways.

09-06-2006 01:36 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

I think they fear women with cats (lol)…..They can run…but……well–you know the rest.

09-06-2006 01:39 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Of couse

I have learned a lot from you, especially decent English. Hope you wouldn’t mind my other posts with some filthy-mouthed, uneducated males here… at least I learned something for free, which by no means you would like to teach me

Have a great evening and look forward to seeing your wonderful post later on!

09-06-2006 01:46 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Thank you A CAT—-So–true—They won’t respond to these facts about HPV and prostate cancer, AIDS, etc.  They don’t want to draw attention to the articles….Even the ones that respond with their profanity, don’t want to comment.  None of them have thought the whole time they have been chanting…. “Me want an Asian woman” about HPV/AIDS…..Now they are like STDs in Asia?  Say it aint so!!!! I don’t think men know the strong connection with HPV and cancer for both men and women….This is a fact which they will deny to the end…Their egos can’t handle it.

09-06-2006 01:52 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

The more you who disagree post, the more you expose yourselves as either trolls, tragically misinformed, or just ignorant.

http://www.prostateline.com/prostatelinepat/6096_19347_2_0_0.aspx

Current research shows NO causal link between HPV and Prostate Cancer.

****************

6 January 2006Prostate cancer ‘not linked to HPV infection’

Results of Scandinavian study appear to rule out a link between prostate cancer and infection with the human papilloma virus (HPV), which causes cervical cancer.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_9_155/ai_54130630

Some studies have detected HPV in prostate tumors, but other work–including a U.S. study published in 1998–has not.

http://www.personalmd.com/news/a1998031313.shtml

09-06-2006 02:45 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
crella
Regular Contributor
crella
The study sited by Pandora relies on data from 1995.

Now, Pandora, your schtick is going to be telling men they shouldn’t go after Asian women because of HPV? And that having many partners will give them prostate cancer? The way you write it sounds like you think they ‘deserve’ it. What do promiscuous women ‘deserve’?

I guess it’s better to stay in the US and take a chance on a spouse with morbid obesity, high blood pressure, and all that comes with that.

Sarcasm aside, the kinds of cancer people get differs racially. Black men get much more prostate cancer than whites, and Asians have an extremely low rate of prostate cancer. Esophageal cancer, on the other hand, comprises 1-3% of all cancers in the US but almost 18% in Asia.Lymphoma is extremely uncommon in Asia, North America tops the world in cases of lymphoma. Simply saying ‘Avoid …..because they get….’ seems a strange way of discouraging men.’Avoid American women because of the risk of lymphoma’sounds pretty strange, eh? What a weird way to discourage them. Sounds like you’re grasping at straws.

BTW pardon me for getting my facts wrong on the other thread. Chlamydia causes infertility and ectopic pregnancies, not cervical cancer. I incorrectly remembered data I read.

09-06-2006 03:27 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms
That’s because a great many women in asia don’t have good access to health care & don’t get regular pap smears. If a guy brings one over here, I’msure se’d do just fine.

09-06-2006 06:27 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
crella
Regular Contributor
crella
Japan (pop 127,333,000) had 6039 cases last year, America (pop 293,655,405)had 14,035 cases. Very similar rates although Japan is in “Asia”.

Message Edited by crella on 09-06-2006 09:35 PM

09-06-2006 07:33 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Crella—This source is 2003—why is it so hard for you to believe that men can get cancer from being too sexally active….Plus–heredity—Like father like son—even grandpa too.

Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention Vol. 12, 872-875, September 2003
© 2003 American Association for Cancer Research
Prostate Cancer Risk and Serologic Evidence of Human Papilloma Virus InfectionA Population-based Case-Control Study1
Hans-Olov Adami, Hannah Kuper2, Swen-Olof Andersson, Reinhold Bergström3 and Joakim Dillner

Department of Medical Epidemiology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden [H-O. A.]; Clinical Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom [H. K.]; Department of Urology, Örebro University Hospital, Örebro, Sweden [S-O. A.]; Department of Statistics, University of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden [R. B.]; and Deparment of Medical Microbiology, University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden [J. D.]

Epidemiological evidence is accumulating that sexual history may be associated with prostate cancer, and some studies have suggested a relation between human papilloma virus (HPV) infections and prostate cancer.(2003 Stats). We measured the presence of antibodies to the major oncogenic HPV types 16, 18, and 33 among 238 subjects with untreated prostate cancer and 210 population-based control subjects. Odds ratios (ORs) were estimated from multivariate logistic regression models, controlling for age and HPV types 16, 18, and 33, simultaneously. HPV types 16 and 18 were not associated with prostate cancer [OR, 0.7; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.4–1.3 for HPV 16; OR, 0.9; 95% CI, 0.5–1.9 for HPV 18]. There was a possible association between HPV 33 and prostate cancer (OR, 1.6; 95% CI, 1.0–2.7), and there was a significant excess risk for subjects with high antibody levels against HPV 33 (OR when the difference in absorbance exceeded 0.2, 2.3; 95% CI, 1.2–4.1). When HPV antibody levels were modeled as continuous variables, the results were qualitatively similar. The data do not support previous studies that have suggested an association with HPV 16 or 18 and prostate cancer risk. Inconsistent associations with different HPV types seen in different studies suggest that the association may be because of chance, bias, or confounding by some unknown risk factor that may associate with different HPV infections in different populations. Additional studies of the relationship between prostate cancer and other HPV types, notably HPV 33, could be helpful for clarifying the possible role of sexual risk factors.

Scientists have been studying the connection for years……You are quite defensive

09-06-2006 10:23 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Now, Pandora, your schtick is going to be telling men they shouldn’t go after Asian women because of HPV? And that having many partners will give them prostate cancer? The way you write it sounds like you think they ‘deserve’ it. What do promiscuous women ‘deserve’?
Crella–I don’t recall writing that women deserve that….I was, however, pointing out that men on this site that think the grass is greener is Asia where infact, they are more likely to contract a std over there than here or at least equal chances.  Therefore, both sexes that are too sexually active throughout their young adult and middle aged lives have nothing to complain about when they get diseases brought on by their own careless desires.

09-06-2006 10:30 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811

PANDORASBOX123 wrote:
I think you should update your reading material…HPV is strongly linkled to prostate cancer in men as well as numerous sex partners–same as cervical cancer for women.

Same strain that causes cervical cancer, though? There are multiple varieties.

09-06-2006 10:59 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Pandora, you have to realize that these men here aren’t seeing the facts, or don’t want to. How dare you cut off their last hope, to enjoy sex and “love” that women (or career women) here are not willing to(based on their complaints) provide to them?

You should hide all these truth, facts and data and encorage them by using some fake info they’d rather believe in to go ahead to south east Asia and conquer more low-class women there as sex tourists or whatever. Maybe that would be the only way to make the world a peace?

I looked at all info you posted and linked. They make a lot sense and warn normal people on how to fix the problem. Thanks again.

09-06-2006 11:46 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

Wow, you two truly have your heads stuck in the sand.

Figures from a Scandinavian study concluded in early 2006, conducted using 800 men from multiple nations, shows no correlation between HPV and Prostate Cancer.  A 1998 study in the US showed the same.

Your posts are based on old science, out of date, selectively chosen to support your personal prejudices.

09-06-2006 11:56 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

So give us the link to your latest data, rather than insulting people here in real research manner. It needs to be the government/medical group type of data, the one on your website doesn’t count.

09-06-2006 12:04 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

PANDORASBOX123 wrote:
Thank you A CAT—-So–true—They won’t respond to these facts about HPV and prostate cancer, AIDS, etc.  They don’t want to draw attention to the articles….Even the ones that respond with their profanity, don’t want to comment.  None of them have thought the whole time they have been chanting…. “Me want an Asian woman” about HPV/AIDS…..Now they are like STDs in Asia?  Say it aint so!!!! I don’t think men know the strong connection with HPV and cancer for both men and women….This is a fact which they will deny to the end…Their egos can’t handle it.

Here’s some statistics on Asian women from the United Nations Population Fund:

“…Women from the three Asian countries studied were highly likely to remain virgins until marriage (above 95 per cent in two of the countries)…”

“…Premarital sexual activity for adolescent girls varies considerably in different regions: less than 12 per cent in Asia…”

here’s the link for these studies: http://www.unfpa.org/swp/2003/english/ch2/page2.htm

What these statistics show is that somewhere between 88% to 95% of Asian women remain virgins until marriage. Thus, if there is any pandemic of STD’s among Asian women it can only be among the 5% to 12% of unmarried Asian women that are most likely “sex workers”, or married Asian women who are pimped out by their husbands as “sex workers”. What these statistics also show, is that if an American man goes to Asia and randomly meets ten Asian women who have never been married before — nine of them will be virgins. As far as I know, it’s not common for virgin women to be spreading STD’s or carrying STD’s for that matter.

So, I can hear all kinds of American men now saying, “Me want me a VIRGIN Asian woman!”

09-06-2006 12:14 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
paully
Contributor
paully

Well, did they do a medical study to check if the hymen was still intact or did they just ask.  I’ve known a few asian women who were sexually active however were very adamant about keeping it a secret.

09-06-2006 02:43 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

I’ll just quote Pandora’s own post, where she incorrectly summarises the data.

The data do not support previous studies that have suggested an association with HPV 16 or 18 and prostate cancer risk. Inconsistent associations with different HPV types seen in different studies suggest that the association may be because of chance, bias, or confounding by some unknown risk factor that may associate with different HPV infections in different populations.

I stand by my original assertion that your and her posts are rooted in personal prejudice.  The data is there, in her own post, yet you refuse to comprehend the words.

My assessment that your posts are based on old science, out of date, selectively chosen to support your personal prejudices stands.

I also wish to add that you are completely misrepresenting the data at hand, and the conclusions the researchers have reached.

If this continues, I will be forced to conclude that you and she are intellectually dishonest.

Message Edited by leeraconteur on 09-06-2006 03:29 PM

09-06-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

paully wrote:
Well, did they do a medical study to check if the hymen was still intact or did they just ask.  I’ve known a few asian women who were sexually active however were very adamant about keeping it a secret.

There are several factors that work against an Asian woman in Asia being sexually active before marriage:

1)In most asian cultures/countries, premarital sexual relations is very taboo.
2)In most Asian cultures/countries, most unmarried women are too poor and can barely afford food, not to mention buying “birth control”.
3)In most Asian cultures/countries, there are no welfare nanny states that roll-out the red-carpet for single women who have babies.
4)In most Asian cultures/countries, women tend to be very practical and less dreamy about real life and life’s hardships, as compared to typical western women.

These 4 points taken together all add-up to one thing: Asian unmarried women, being practical, tend to avoid sexual activity at all costs until marriage because the costs of engaging in pre-marital sex are extremely high for such women in such cultures/countries, and this bears out in statistics showing about 90% of Asian women are virgins when they get married, whereas in America just the opposite is true. In America, about 90% of Ameriskanks are NOT virgins when they get married.

09-06-2006 03:27 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
DontMarryNoer
Regular Contributor
DontMarryNoer

1)In most asian cultures/countries, premarital sexual relations is very taboo.

For the women. It isn’t unusual for men to see prostitutes before or during marriage. Or in some places to take their sons to lose their virginity there.

3)In most Asian cultures/countries, there are no welfare nanny states that roll-out the red-carpet for single women who have babies.

Hahaha! Yeah, right.

Anyway, in many Asian cultures, the woman and girls of the villiage help with the kids. The boys can wonder off and play while the girls stay behind and help. They often don’t get and education due to both instead working in the fields and/or helping with younger siblings.

4)In most Asian cultures/countries, women tend to be very practical and less dreamy about real life and life’s hardships, as compared to typical western women.

They’re generally poor; people have different less expectations where there isn’t as much available. The women live in a world where the men can visit prostitutes but the women are shamed for infidelity. Where a husband beating a woman publically is acceptable (Korea, for example. Know a man who stepped in trying to stop it, saying, “take pity on her!”) and where they are socialized to keep their mouths closed in many places.

These 4 points taken together all add-up to one thing: Asian unmarried women, being practical, tend to avoid sexual activity at all costs until marriage because the costs of engaging in pre-marital sex are extremely high for such women in such cultures/countries, and this bears out in statistics showing about 90% of Asian women are virgins when they get married, whereas in America just the opposite is true.

Yes. Clearly, we should return to a time when women who have pre-marital sex are shamed while men can go off canoodling. While we’re at it, we should keep girls home from school so they can learn how to raise kids better.

In America, about 90% of Ameriskanks are NOT virgins when they get married.

**bleep** THEM TO HELL! Sinners!

Seriously, good for American women. They learn to enjoy sex on their own terms and that the way its portrayed and talked about isn’t all its cracked up to be. Especially with guys like Noer groupies.

09-06-2006 04:40 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

If they marry a virgin, they think it would be safe, at least emotionally since their spouse will never know how bad they are in bed.

09-06-2006 05:00 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

DontMarryNoer wrote:

1)In most asian cultures/countries, premarital sexual relations is very taboo.

For the women. It isn’t unusual for men to see prostitutes before or during marriage. Or in some places to take their sons to lose their virginity there.

3)In most Asian cultures/countries, there are no welfare nanny states that roll-out the red-carpet for single women who have babies.

Hahaha! Yeah, right.

Anyway, in many Asian cultures, the woman and girls of the villiage help with the kids. The boys can wonder off and play while the girls stay behind and help. They often don’t get and education due to both instead working in the fields and/or helping with younger siblings.

4)In most Asian cultures/countries, women tend to be very practical and less dreamy about real life and life’s hardships, as compared to typical western women.

They’re generally poor; people have different less expectations where there isn’t as much available. The women live in a world where the men can visit prostitutes but the women are shamed for infidelity. Where a husband beating a woman publically is acceptable (Korea, for example. Know a man who stepped in trying to stop it, saying, “take pity on her!”) and where they are socialized to keep their mouths closed in many places.

These 4 points taken together all add-up to one thing: Asian unmarried women, being practical, tend to avoid sexual activity at all costs until marriage because the costs of engaging in pre-marital sex are extremely high for such women in such cultures/countries, and this bears out in statistics showing about 90% of Asian women are virgins when they get married, whereas in America just the opposite is true.

Yes. Clearly, we should return to a time when women who have pre-marital sex are shamed while men can go off canoodling. While we’re at it, we should keep girls home from school so they can learn how to raise kids better.

In America, about 90% of Ameriskanks are NOT virgins when they get married.

**bleep** THEM TO HELL! Sinners!

Seriously, good for American women. They learn to enjoy sex on their own terms and that the way its portrayed and talked about isn’t all its cracked up to be. Especially with guys like Noer groupies.

Like a typical Ameriskank, you can sit and pontificate about what is “fair” or “unfair”, I just look at the Asian cultures and see what the deal is, and the way I see it, it seems to me there is a tradeoff in Asian cultures, where the woman is expected to be a virgin at marriage and the man is expected to work his butt off the rest of his life after marriage to support his wife and kids because there is no welfare nanny state in Asian countries.

I also find it humourous that you would judge Asian women harshly for remaining virgins until marriage while praising Ameriskanks for their promiscuity and accompanying high rates of STD’s, LMAO!

Lastly, if you are an American, you don’t have much right to judge Asian cultures negatively because American social statistics are quite pathetic when compared to Asian countries.

09-06-2006 06:15 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
If they marry a virgin, they think it would be safe, at least emotionally since their spouse will never know how bad they are in bed.

LMAO! I have been chatting with several Asian women on yahoo lately, and after getting to know several of them more better, a few of them have already asked me how big my genitalia is. When I asked them why they wanted to know, they told me that they are virgins and afraid of having sex with an American man because they have heard rumours that the typical American man has bigger genitalia than the typical Asian man in their countries. Now when I first heard that, I laughed, but I can understand their concerns being virgins and all, and it just goes to show how practical those Asian women can be compared to Ameriskanks. They have a concern, and they ask a question. The more I’m getting to know about Asian women, the more I’m seeing that Ameriskanks can’t hold a candle before a typical never-married Asian woman.

09-06-2006 06:45 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

You believe those online on what they have told you?

You are either being naive or being too stupid. Good luck.

09-06-2006 06:59 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
You believe those online on what they have told you?

You are either being naive or being too stupid. Good luck.

How ironic. Anyways, to be considered trustworthy, one must first trust others. Secondly, you also have to “trust, but verify”, and that I always do, so, thanks anyways for your misplaced concern!

09-06-2006 07:07 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

You think a virgin would shamelessly talk about the size of your “thing”?
Use the logic and common sense dude. I am not concerned by your safety, I am concerned by your IQ.

09-06-2006 07:14 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
You think a virgin would shamelessly talk about the size of your “thing”?

Use the logic and common sense dude. I am not concerned by your safety, I am concerned by your IQ.

First off,it’s chatting on yahoo, over the internet, not up-close and personal. Secondly, like I said before, Asian women tend to be much more practical about discussing all kinds of matters as compared to the typical **bleep**-retentive Ameriskank. Thirdly, when women are fascinated by genitalia size, it usually means they are either virgins or outright skanky whores, and since statistics show 90% of never-married Asian women are virgins, it’s a safe bet that I’m conversing with Asian women who are truly virgins who happen to be fascinated by their rumours regarding the genitalia size of the typical American male. Fourthly, I always trust, but verify, as I have said already. Lastly, after these points I have made, it’s clear that you should be first concerned about your own IQ which is greatly lacking.

09-06-2006 08:05 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Have you ever, verify one, just one woman in this case? Yes? No?
I bet NO.
Get a yes and then come back to boast. Does this make sense?

Your conclusion is just based on most assumptions and you have 0 evidence that happened to you to prove it.

Dumb.

09-06-2006 08:12 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
A man’s favorite paradox: men should have sex with multiple people before marriage, but a woman should be a virgin when she gets married. How do ya reconcile the two? I guarantee if any of you men got serious with a woman and she said she wanted to save herself for marriage, you’d dump her ass.

As for the genetalia size thing *snicker*…you’re getting played. How would they know what a 10 incher is gonna feel like compared to a six incher? Oooh yeah baby, that sounds like you’re right about my size. Pleeeease. Plus, if they’re so serious about keeping their virginity, why the hell are they making **bleep** comments so early in the relationship?

Asian women know all about the typical American male fantasy about them. They’re just playing into it. Seems to work.

I also am assuming that Japan isn’t included in those stats…ya know, Japan where the old businessmen buy the schoolgirls Gucci bags, and I’m sure that’s not in exchange for the good conversation.

09-06-2006 08:13 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

phatkat811, I think we should keep these secrets and wait till these dumb men who believe in virgin thing figure out themselves.

09-06-2006 08:24 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Have you ever, verify one, just one woman in this case? Yes? No?

I bet NO.

Get a yes and then come back to boast. Does this make sense?

Your conclusion is just based on most assumptions and you have 0 evidence that happened to you to prove it.

Dumb.

Actually, I wouldn’t be verifying unless I want to marry one, until then I will take these women at their word. I’ve already checked the Immigration requirements, and Immigration requires foreign women to be given a thorough health check through doctors that are approved by the US Consular office in the foreign countries. Also, a buddy of mine recently got married to an Asian woman, and after seeing all the statistics on 90% of Asian women being virgins, I asked him if his Asian wife was a virgin and he said “she was” when they first had intercourse because she “bled like a stuck pig” was his exact words. So, I already given you statistics from the United Nations Population Fund which show about 90% of never-married Asian women are virgins, and now I’ve given you first-hand testimony of an American guy who just got married to an Asian woman who was a virgin for him, but you keep pooh-poohing everything. I think you just are miserable and you just wish Asian women were as miserable as yourself. Unfortunately for Ameriskanks, I think more and more men like me are seeing that the grass is truly greener on the other side of the fence (Asia).

09-06-2006 08:41 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

phatkat811 wrote:
A man’s favorite paradox: men should have sex with multiple people before marriage, but a woman should be a virgin when she gets married. How do ya reconcile the two? I guarantee if any of you men got serious with a woman and she said she wanted to save herself for marriage, you’d dump her ass.

As for the genetalia size thing *snicker*…you’re getting played. How would they know what a 10 incher is gonna feel like compared to a six incher? Oooh yeah baby, that sounds like you’re right about my size. Pleeeease. Plus, if they’re so serious about keeping their virginity, why the hell are they making **bleep** comments so early in the relationship?

Asian women know all about the typical American male fantasy about them. They’re just playing into it. Seems to work.

I also am assuming that Japan isn’t included in those stats…ya know, Japan where the old businessmen buy the schoolgirls Gucci bags, and I’m sure that’s not in exchange for the good conversation.

The more I chat with Asian women on yahoo, the more I’m seeing such glaring differences between Asian women and Ameriskanks. When the Asian women see me on my webcam, one of the first questions they always ask me is “Are you married” or “Where’s your wife”. I guess in Asian cultures if a man is not married by age 30, they say they assume the guy is somehow defective or must be married and looking for some honey on the side. Since I’m in my 30’s and still not married, they see me on my webcam and see I’m not defective or married, so it causes confusion in their practical minds which are influenced by their Asian cultures. Asian women just don’t measure everything with this “fair” or “unfair” b.s. that most Ameriskanks are obsessed with. I’ve not yet had one Asian woman ask me how many women I’ve had intimate relationships with, yet these women are unabashedly virgins. So, you Ameriskanks can run around with your “fairness” meters all you want, there’s more practical women over in Asia. I asked one Asian woman I’m chattin with, what she thinks about married men who look at or flirt with other women in public, and she says “well he can look and flirt, but no touching.” That’s a very practical answer. I’ve seen Ameriskanks deny a Pu$$y pass for weeks if their guy even looks at another woman! Tonight, I shall ask some Asian women on yahoo chat if they care how many women their future husband had intimate relationships with. I’m sure the Asian women will come through with a practical answer again.

09-06-2006 08:58 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I understand your ideas right now. Just be careful and you may find someone truly nice to you.

09-06-2006 09:16 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay
A Cat ..

have you met your Garfield yet ??

09-06-2006 09:30 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Re: Asia women and HPV
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

09-06-2006 10:40 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

porkchops38 wrote:

The more I chat with Asian women on yahoo, the more I’m seeing such glaring differences between Asian women and Ameriskanks. When the Asian women see me on my webcam, one of the first questions they always ask me is “Are you married” or “Where’s your wife”. I guess in Asian cultures if a man is not married by age 30, they say they assume the guy is somehow defective or must be married and looking for some honey on the side. Since I’m in my 30’s and still not married, they see me on my webcam and see I’m not defective or married, so it causes confusion in their practical minds which are influenced by their Asian cultures. Asian women just don’t measure everything with this “fair” or “unfair” b.s. that most Ameriskanks are obsessed with. I’ve not yet had one Asian woman ask me how many women I’ve had intimate relationships with, yet these women are unabashedly virgins. So, you Ameriskanks can run around with your “fairness” meters all you want, there’s more practical women over in Asia. I asked one Asian woman I’m chattin with, what she thinks about married men who look at or flirt with other women in public, and she says “well he can look and flirt, but no touching.” That’s a very practical answer. I’ve seen Ameriskanks deny a Pu$$y pass for weeks if their guy even looks at another woman! Tonight, I shall ask some Asian women on yahoo chat if they care how many women their future husband had intimate relationships with. I’m sure the Asian women will come through with a practical answer again.

porkchops38,

I am an Asian woman (you can look up my picture in a very early thread). As I said before over and over again, characters, not race, not career choice makes good wife and mother. I don’t think chat on line will give you the true picture of the characters of a person, you need spend time with them to find it out. Another reminder, as I know in China and Korea, lots of women have repair done to be “bore again virgin” to satisfy men’s demand. So be careful and good luck to you.

09-06-2006 10:47 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
Actually, I’m not hung-up on finding a woman who is a virgin. However, let’s say that if I find a good compatible woman for my tastes, and then I find out that she’s a virgin to boot, I’m not going to lie and say that her virginity wouldn’t sweeten the pot.

09-06-2006 11:19 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
Hmm, I never said anything about fairness but you just ranted and raved on about it as if I did. A’ight.

You also didn’t comment on my pointing out that Asian women are quite aware of the American male fantasy of banging an Asian chick (especially the ones who are intelligent enough to be bilingual, or are you conversing in Korean/Mandarin/etc.?); admittedly, Asian women do have a more subservient attitude as part of their culture. However, this means that you want an Asian virgin, they’ll be one for ya….even if it’s just role-playing. (Maybe they ask about genitalia size because if all they’ve had is small Asian wang, an American guy might believe the whole virgin thing!)

Oh yeah, I’m very cautious about a 30-or-over unmarried man and would probably think the same things you mentioned, at least at first. I guess that makes me a better woman than you thought?

And finally, how come a woman shouldn’t care how many partners her man has had, but a man should? Just wondering what the big difference is.

Message Edited by phatkat811 on 09-06-2006 11:41 PM

09-06-2006 11:39 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
C2shiningC
Contributor
C2shiningC

Pandorasbox123… you are a racist!! It’s that kind of racist thinking that divides this country!! Your post wasn’t meant to educate people but rather put down a different race!! Racist people like you and Adolph Hitler disgust me!!

09-06-2006 11:54 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Halladay wrote:

“A Cat ..

have you met your Garfield yet ?? ”

Thanks, I do have a boyfriend now and he is now an American, but he was born and raised in Europe. We just got kind of committed, but we will see how far we could go.

It was true that when I first got married, I was a virgin. But that didn’t make my ex cherish at all. And now in Asia, lot of girls lost their virginity when they are in teenage times. I have cousins, friends over there and we talk about it all the time.

Being a virgin or not is not important. I still believe that being mutual devoted to the relationship, and mutual undersanding/respect are the keys to a successful relathionship and marriage.

My parents have been married for 30 years now, and they are still doing very well. My mom made much more than my dad for a long time, but that didn’t erode their relationship. Whenever any of them had time, he/she will handle the housework and kids.

My mom always encourages me to have the best education I could ever reach, saying that it could open my mind and know more world. She also says that women relying on reliable, responsible men are lucky, but the point is that in nowaday world the reliable, responsible men are more difficult to find, that I canont gamble into it that I could meet one. I need to have a decent job in order to start a decent life after decent education, that I don’t have to lose my dignity and selfesteem if there is anything bad happened in my personal life.

Guess what? All what she said turned to be true with my experience. Now I thank my parents for what they have offered me, after seeing so many single mothers are struggling to survive. The other part of single mothers who are evil, ripped their ex off and being slutty are not covered by my discussion here.

09-07-2006 01:29 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

“Pandorasbox123… you are a racist!! It’s that kind of racist thinking that divides this country!! Your post wasn’t meant to educate people but rather put down a different race!! Racist people like you and Adolph Hitler disgust me!!”

I don’t think Pandora is a racist. She just pointed out some data/facts that are truly happening in Asia. From her post I really cannot find anything that could be called racism.

There are some shameful things happening in Asia, just like the rest of the world. As an Asian woman, I would say a lot of Asian women are so unfortunate and unlucky, compared to their American/European counterparts, because of the culture, the tradition, and the environment.

We are trying to understand each other here, between women from different culture/background, and even between men and women. Like I said before, there are only two genders in this world, why fight? We could coorperate well to have a better life.

There are few people here who are truly filthy-mouthed and I did fight back to teach them a lesson. But the more important thing is, how we can learn something here and improve the situation…

09-07-2006 01:37 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
crella
Regular Contributor
crella
‘If they marry a virgin, they think it would be safe, at least emotionally since their spouse will never know how bad they are in bed.’

Low blow. Even a virgin knows if sex is good or not…either yoor bells ring or they don’t !

‘You believe what people on the internet tell you?’

Well then I won’t believe anything YOU say anymore. LOL.

09-07-2006 05:49 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

phatkat811 wrote:
Hmm, I never said anything about fairness but you just ranted and raved on about it as if I did. A’ight.

You also didn’t comment on my pointing out that Asian women are quite aware of the American male fantasy of banging an Asian chick (especially the ones who are intelligent enough to be bilingual, or are you conversing in Korean/Mandarin/etc.?); admittedly, Asian women do have a more subservient attitude as part of their culture. However, this means that you want an Asian virgin, they’ll be one for ya….even if it’s just role-playing. (Maybe they ask about genitalia size because if all they’ve had is small Asian wang, an American guy might believe the whole virgin thing!)

Oh yeah, I’m very cautious about a 30-or-over unmarried man and would probably think the same things you mentioned, at least at first. I guess that makes me a better woman than you thought?

And finally, how come a woman shouldn’t care how many partners her man has had, but a man should? Just wondering what the big difference is.

Message Edited by phatkat811 on 09-06-2006 11:41 PM

“Hmm, I never said anything about fairness but you just ranted and raved on about it as if I did. A’ight.”

You insinuated the whole “fairness” issue by asking a question of it, just like you ask the question again.

“You also didn’t comment on my pointing out that Asian women are quite aware of the American male fantasy of banging an Asian chick”

In my experience, there’s not a lot of American guys that have such “fantasy” as you refer to it. A lot of American men are creatures of habit, you learn that in Marketing 101. Thus, I know many American men who seem to be more shy about pursuing relationships with women coming from a more different cultures such as Asia, that’s why so many men will pursue a Russian woman over an Asian woman because for those guys they believe they are pursuing a woman closer to their own identity. People are afraid of the unknown, so it’s not necessarily racism that shys many American men away from pursuing Asian women, it’s simply that many American men believe the Asian cultures can be too different than their own and men being creatures of habit. The American men who are more travelled and sophisticated, such as myself, are not afraid of Asian cultures because we’ve travelled and adapted to different cultures already. If there is any guy who simply has “Asian fever”, he can get his fever cured in America with home-grown Asian-American girls who practice free-sex like feminism tells them. In fact, many American Caucasian men do marry Asian-American women — I believe it’s somewhere between 40% to 60% of Asian women born in America who are married, are married to Caucasian American men.

“admittedly, Asian women do have a more subservient attitude as part of their culture.”

It’s not simply subservience. More importantly, most Asian countries/cultures are male-dominated. If the man leaves his wife/children, they are pretty much bleeped — destined to a life of miserable poverty in most Asian countries. Such cultures tend to put quite an emphasis upon girls from an early age to be more selective with whom they are attracted to and marry. Perhaps that is why Asian women tend to be much much more practical than westernized women, in my experience. So, it’s not simply subservience, actually I would settle for “practical” over “subservience” anyday, personally.

“I’m very cautious about a 30-or-over unmarried man and would probably think the same things you mentioned, at least at first. I guess that makes me a better woman than you thought?”

No, I wouldn’t think there is any correlation between your first thoughts about me, and how those first thoughts of yours translate into you being a better woman than I thought you were. I’m not here to put you down personally, as I don’t know you from shamu. Although I speak in generalities regarding what I see as the very negative aspects of most (if not all) American women who have bought into the lies of western feminism, in part or wholly; but if you are that single western woman who has never bought a shred of the lies of feminism and has stayed above the fray, then good for you, and I suspect that if you are such a woman some man today would truly appreciate such a woman 100%.

“And finally, how come a woman shouldn’t care how many partners her man has had, but a man should? Just wondering what the big difference is.”

The big difference is nature. Men reach sexual peak at age 18, for women it’s about 32. Also, men are predisposed by nature to spilling their seed. In fact, you could honestly say that man is biologically programmed to spill their seed “uncontrollably” since if a healthy man does not have sex within 30 days they will have a “nocturnal emission”. You can fight and argue against nature, but it won’t work. Again, it seems to me quite heavily, that Asian women tend to be more practical about these matters of sexuality and virginity, as compared to their western female counterparts. Your questions in this area prove that to be the case, as I had to explain the differences by nature to you.

Beyond what nature dictates, for me personally, as a man, I believe I have done all the right things in my life so far. I graduated from college, I worked my azz off my entire life after college so far, saving and investing, and I have had the best intentions with every serious relationship I’ve had with women — it’s not my fault that women change after you put the engagement ring on their finger. Frankly, I’ve never had a serious relationship with a virgin woman either. This man who has done everything on the right path, has only had the choice pick of “sloppy seconds” or thirds or fourths,etc. So, if you look at it in that sense, I could be considered still a virgin in a way, since I’ve never been with a virgin woman.

09-07-2006 10:42 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Halladay wrote:

“A Cat ..

have you met your Garfield yet ?? ”

Thanks, I do have a boyfriend now and he is now an American, but he was born and raised in Europe. We just got kind of committed, but we will see how far we could go.

It was true that when I first got married, I was a virgin. But that didn’t make my ex cherish at all. And now in Asia, lot of girls lost their virginity when they are in teenage times. I have cousins, friends over there and we talk about it all the time.

Being a virgin or not is not important. I still believe that being mutual devoted to the relationship, and mutual undersanding/respect are the keys to a successful relathionship and marriage.

My parents have been married for 30 years now, and they are still doing very well. My mom made much more than my dad for a long time, but that didn’t erode their relationship. Whenever any of them had time, he/she will handle the housework and kids.

My mom always encourages me to have the best education I could ever reach, saying that it could open my mind and know more world. She also says that women relying on reliable, responsible men are lucky, but the point is that in nowaday world the reliable, responsible men are more difficult to find, that I canont gamble into it that I could meet one. I need to have a decent job in order to start a decent life after decent education, that I don’t have to lose my dignity and selfesteem if there is anything bad happened in my personal life.

Guess what? All what she said turned to be true with my experience. Now I thank my parents for what they have offered me, after seeing so many single mothers are struggling to survive. The other part of single mothers who are evil, ripped their ex off and being slutty are not covered by my discussion here.

“It was true that when I first got married, I was a virgin. But that didn’t make my ex cherish at all.”

I don’t know for sure, but perhaps if you thought you deserved something in return for being a virgin when you got married, that might have been the beginning of the downfall of your marriage. I think that a woman who remains a virgin until her husband comes along is an honorable thing to do, but I wouldn’t go further than that into “cherish” or any other kind of azz-kissing simply because of virginity. Virginity only lasts once, and a man still has to live with that once virgin pu$$y the rest of life on earth — if such a man so aspires to the life-long marriage ideal. So, in that regard, it doesn’t help if a woman spouse has a chip on her shoulder because she brought her “virginity” to the marriage.

“And now in Asia, lot of girls lost their virginity when they are in teenage times. I have cousins, friends over there and we talk about it all the time.”

This is due in large part to the western propagandistic feminist influences today in Asia, mostly through hollywood, feminist NGO’s and the UN. Feminists want to make sure they destroy any shred of decent women on this earth, so men have no choice but skanks worldwide.

“Being a virgin or not is not important. I still believe that being mutual devoted to the relationship, and mutual undersanding/respect are the keys to a successful relathionship and marriage.”

Actually, I haven’t looked up any statistics lately, but I could swear I have seen before some statistics that show that women who are virgins when married have much lower divorce rates in America. Someone should look it up, or I will later if I get a chance.

“My parents have been married for 30 years now, and they are still doing very well. My mom made much more than my dad for a long time, but that didn’t erode their relationship. Whenever any of them had time, he/she will handle the housework and kids.”

It sounds reasonable and practical to me.

“My mom always encourages me to have the best education I could ever reach, saying that it could open my mind and know more world.”

There’s nothing wrong with a woman being truly educated. I think the feminists have tried to paint anti-feminists as being anti-education for women, which is a complete farce. Anti-feminists are simply against teaching women lies, lies that ruin lives. There’s a big difference between education and indoctrination, and much of the western world today is full of women who have been indoctrinated not educated.

“She also says that women relying on reliable, responsible men are lucky, but the point is that in nowaday world the reliable, responsible men are more difficult to find, that I canont gamble into it that I could meet one. I need to have a decent job in order to start a decent life after decent education, that I don’t have to lose my dignity and selfesteem if there is anything bad happened in my personal life.”

I don’t believe “luck” plays much a part of life. As they say, people who are “lucky” are those who make their own “luck”. As for women who rely upon a reliable and responsible husband, those women more than likely relied upon an honest and practical assessment of her potential husband’s family — such has been commonplace for thousands of years of human history. There’s no guarantees in life, especially not nowadays with so much indoctrination in the air. As for your other assessment, that it’s more practical that a woman prepare herself to support herself instead of relying upon a reliable and responsible husband to lead her, I see such as nothing more than planning for such. In other words, people plan for what they will be doing. People don’t plan for things that they never intend to do. In other words, if you have a daughter and you plan her life so that she can be “independent” on her own, then more often than not, she will be independently alone eventually in life. What you see as a “safety net”, I see as a “hammock” where she’ll be resting one day all by herself — and there’s nothing wrong with that per se, if that is what she truly desires, as she will get what she desires, and that’s a good life when you get what you desire.

“Guess what? All what she said turned to be true with my experience. Now I thank my parents for what they have offered me, after seeing so many single mothers are struggling to survive.”

Yes, it just goes to show that if you plan for something to happen, then the planning for the event, actually can help make the plan come to fruition. It’s no big surprise to me. As for single mothers struggling to survive, you must not be talking about America because single mothers in America get the red-carpet rolled out for them. I was just at the grocery store the other day and two single moms in front of me at the checkout line bought $290 of food with your tax dollars. The checkout lady told me they come every week, so that’s rougly $600 per month each of these single moms get of free food. I asked the checkout lady why the welfare queens had to return all the soda and she said that welfare only allows them so much money to be spend on soda-pop, so the welfare queens had to return about 6 cases of soda, and I have to wait in line while they return soda they aren’t supposed to be buying in the first place.

09-07-2006 12:04 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Apparently people can’t keep their studies straight……

09-07-2006 11:52 PM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Leer—As the research continues into HPV and prostate cancer, the evidence is pointing to a link between the two.  Your site…Prostate.com, or whatever, says that it doesn’t cause cancer.  The sites I have been on said their were strong links between the two.  Notice how people use certain words to distort the mening.  Like Bill Clinton stating…”That depends on what your definition of is…is…”  Causes cancer and links to cancer are not the same….It depends on which  group is working on what in connection to the disease as well. Probably a money making tactic–who knows?  HPV causes cancer in women…the links to it causing cancer in men is probably very strong.  They are doing heavy research into it.  Calling someone a troll for pointing something out that has been in the news is very childish and shows how defensive men get over their sexuality and disease.  For every article you find that says that HPV doesn’t cause cancer, I’ll find two or more.

09-08-2006 12:11 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Leer—Wanted to point out that ACat says she is Asian.  If I am wrong, I apologize for the error.

09-08-2006 12:14 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

First off,it’s chatting on yahoo, over the internet, not up-close and personal.

Many men on line pose as women.  They like to mess with people.

09-08-2006 12:19 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

The more I chat with Asian women on yahoo (LMAO),

09-08-2006 12:22 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

See when people prove points, the first  thing they do is call people racist.  This is a tactic used to keep people quiet.  So showing facts about hbv/cancer and aids is racist?  I showed articles that were printed from news organizations.  Maybe you are the racist.  When people don’t like what they see or here, the first thing the do is say Racist!  You are unbelievable.  You have an eyes wide shut problem.

09-08-2006 12:27 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
crella
Regular Contributor
crella
No m’am, advocating avoidance of certain racial groups because they are diseased is racist.

09-08-2006 02:14 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Your posts are based on old science..

2001: 2003 and over  is old?

Maybe you are the one with your head stuck in the sand, Grasshopper.

Your posts are based on old science, out of date, selectively chosen to support your personal prejudices……

Um—I read articles by doctors on the web—-checking into the  NEJM….But I am just a career woman—what do I know….wink

Article date: 2001/08/16 –From American Cancer Society (not reliable?)
Is there a connection between the number of sexual partners over a lifetime and a man’s chance of developing prostate cancer? A study in a recent issue of the American Journal of Epidemiology (Vol. 153, No. 12) suggests that sexually transmitted diseases or the number of sexual partners a man has had may increase his risk of developing prostate cancer.

09-08-2006 02:14 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

I didn’t say avoid—-I pointed out stats on diseases in those countries…You like to “spin” words…….

09-08-2006 02:17 AM

Re: Asia women and HPV
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

No m’am, advocating avoidance —

I just printed the stats –pointing out Asia’s stds issues.  I never said …don’t marry an Asian lady….

You’re losing credibility when you twist peoples’ posts……–  And you could have been a contender!

By the way, aren’t you the one encouraging the avoidance of American women? Talk about prejudice….Now that we can find in your posts!…..

Your rantings sound like your gender tis not female……

09-08-2006 02:39 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Asia women and HPV

Re: Asia women and HPV
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

Leer—As the research continues into HPV and prostate cancer, the evidence is pointing to a link between the two.  Your site…Prostate.com, or whatever, says that it doesn’t cause cancer.  The sites I have been on said their were strong links between the two.

PANDORASBOX123, I have had enough.

You are intellectually dishonest.

If a study PROVES and CONCLUDES that HPV does not cause Prostate Cancer, then it also has disproven any link between HPV and PC.

That is what the word ’cause’ means.

1)  HPV does not cause Prostate Cancer.
2)  Therefore there is no causal link between HPV and PC.
3)  Thus your assertion, based upon dissemblement and obfuscation, is false.

If HPV does not cause PC, then there cannot be ‘strong links between the two.’

This is my last post replying to your lying, misleading, dishonest ‘methods’.

Thank you for proving to those reading that Feminists, and those who support their agenda and arguments, cannot withstand an open, honest debate.

Your record of misrepresentation, lying, dishonesty, misquotation, dissemblement and chickanery is there for all to see.

Gentlemen – This is what a Feminist and Career Woman Agenda Pusher is like.

Take note.

09-09-2006 09:26 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: