Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited

Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay
Instead of men staying away from career women, perhaps many career women have stayed away from men. Consider all the time career women spend on their degrees and establishing themselves. By the time they get into their thirties, they may become less desirable than their younger female counterparts (i.e. mid 20’s) who are nannies, waitresses, and so forth. I mean don’t eggs deteriorate at some point ? These career women have made a conscious decision to pursue their careers , compete against men in the marketplace and give birth to conference calls instead of focusing on marriage and giving birth to babies. Isn’t this what bras were burned for ? Isn’t this what you asked for ? How many guys did these career women turn down only to find out later they would not be as desirable as they once were ?

09-06-2006 06:54 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
toadman
Regular Contributor
toadman

Some of them weren’t desireable from the get-go.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/management/2005-12-22-women-ceos-usat_x.htm

09-06-2006 07:54 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay
I saw your link to the article..

they are surely the next set of victims to appear on oprah show

09-06-2006 08:07 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Back2TheKitchen
Regular Contributor
Back2TheKitchen
Not one of those women look feminine to me.

They look masculine. Like a half-man-half-woman hybrid.

Yikes!

I guess this is what happens when you spend your life trying to be a man.

I bet they’re all feminists.

“With women or the female mindset imparted through feminization on the vast majority of society, it will be very easy to control the Empire…I mean…the republic.” – mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com

09-06-2006 08:42 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor

“I mean don’t eggs deteriorate at some point?”

Affirmative. Women’s fertility starts to fall off rapidly in their mid-30’s. Coincidentally this is about the time a man’s interest in women declines too. (Funny how that works out.) I know I certainly noticed a big difference between 33-4 and 36-7. I’m not talking about Viagra, but about the level of importance.

So 30 or early-30’s is when their biological clocks are ticking loudest. Only about 1% of first time mothers are over 40, in spite of all we’ve heard about the wonders of older women having babies and all. It can get very difficult beyond 35, though some have no problem starting even as late as their early-40’s.

We’re yet to see the ramifications of women putting their eggs on ice at 25 for use later, something we haven’t discussed yet so far as I know. No one knows how widespread a practice it might be.

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-07-2006 12:48 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Martian,

these are very insulting and I view them as personal attacking to women, as general.

Men have fears too. You fear that one day you will be bald, big fat belly and when reaching some age, you cannot get it up. No offense here, really. In Chinese proverb, you are laughing at someone with the water up to his neck when you are in the water up to your chest.

After so many days of fight, your anger should be all relieved. So, if you really want to contribute something that make sense and persuasive, please do so. Otherwise, keep quiet is politeness and respect.

09-07-2006 02:03 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
BocaGuy
Contributor
BocaGuy

Men don’t fear growing bald, fat, and old because we can always earn more money to be attractive to women. I wrote it before. For every million a guy has in the bank is worth 10 lbs and 5 years.

We can be rude and obnoxious and if we have money there will always be hot women around. That’s life cupcake. If you don’t like it, tell all your sisters to marry men who make less money. See how far that lesson goes.

The only personal attacks are from women calling men mysoginist or women haters. Did you see the posting from miscwits ex. That piece of work started a whole new thread starting with an insult.

Look in the mirror cupcake. You better be looking hot or by 40 your going to be living the vida sola.

09-07-2006 09:03 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
“…these…”

These what?
What are you babbling about now?

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-07-2006 10:59 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
You got it right BocaGuy. After all, women are saying all the time that “looks don’t matter”. And their choices certainly bear that out. They have little aesthetic sense (why should they have one?); if they did there’d be many great women artists, but there aren’t. One of the disturbing trends I see among younger men is thinking that looks matter a whole lot; they’re thinking like women.

A woman’s mate value goes down with time, a man’s tends to increase with time (though it’s much more variable).

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-07-2006 11:06 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius

ACatInSD wrote:
Martian,

these are very insulting and I view them as personal attacking to women, as general.

Men have fears too. You fear that one day you will be bald, big fat belly and when reaching some age, you cannot get it up. No offense here, really. In Chinese proverb, you are laughing at someone with the water up to his neck when you are in the water up to your chest.

After so many days of fight, your anger should be all relieved. So, if you really want to contribute something that make sense and persuasive, please do so. Otherwise, keep quiet is politeness and respect.

Look we can write what we want. You cant go and take a post that is not related to you and then cry rape because you do not like it.

09-07-2006 11:48 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Bocaguy, your money only attracts low-class gold-diggers. You know those are the only ones you could get.

I myself never date any old, fat, bald man. No physical chemisty, no nothing. Those women you’ve been with fake orgasm, because I don’t see with an image like you (even also being rude and obnoxious), how a woman could reach her orgasm.

You are cheap with cheap women, because you’ve never had something real to enjoy. You are now live a self-cheating life, and try to convince yourself that that is the best you have.

But you have no right to insult other people’s opinions or choices. Have some taste, for heaven’s sake.

09-07-2006 01:04 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
BocaGuy
Contributor
BocaGuy

Bocaguy, your money only attracts low-class gold-diggers. You know those are the only ones you could get.

I myself never date any old, fat, bald man. No physical chemisty, no nothing. Those women you’ve been with fake orgasm, because I don’t see with an image like you (even also being rude and obnoxious), how a woman could reach her orgasm.

You are cheap with cheap women, because you’ve never had something real to enjoy. You are now live a self-cheating life, and try to convince yourself that that is the best you have.

But you have no right to insult other people’s opinions or choices. Have some taste, for heaven’s sake.

Grow up.

The women that go for guys like me are like every woman on the planet because they have been taught to go for a rich man. There not low class like you say. They all have good jobs, education, and class. Really I don’t care that much if they have orgasms or not because I go. They think they are going to get my money and my stuff. My lawyer knows better.

You want to shut down my game? Good luck honey. Why don’t you come down here and start a new girls club and teach all these women to go after poor guys. Like that will ever happen.

Girls are taught to go after rich guys. Always have, always will. That must make you feminists really mad.

I don’t need to be nice to these women because I have money. Deal with it. I worked really hard to get where I am and no woman is going to take it away from me.

09-07-2006 02:01 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

So stay with your class and keep your daydreaming. At least I don’t want to go out with you. You yourself admitted in your previous post that some women just walked away from you in bars when you were trying to access them.

Not all women will go with you. As the matter of fact, very few of them will go out with you, oppressing their instinct of being disgusted by what you look like and more importantly, behave in front of them, hoping to get some pennies from you. Because they are poor, low self-esteem, and may be gold-diggers. What you have from them are all FAKE.

Again, I have plenty of money, and I don’t go out with rude, ugly guys no matter how rich they are. And I am sure there are a lot of women just like me.

You choose yours, we choose ours. And, that is being called “fair”.

09-07-2006 02:36 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
BocaGuy
Contributor
BocaGuy

Again, I have plenty of money, and I don’t go out with rude, ugly guys no matter how rich they are. And I am sure there are a lot of women just like me.

There are about 50 women like you in the whole country. That’s it. None of them shave their legs.

09-07-2006 02:46 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I never shave my legs because they are natually smooth with out hair. I am proud of my Asian skin.

I bet there are even hair over your fat belly and your A$$ – it moved from your head to where it shouldn’t stay, from your birth? Take more time to evolve into our level and then start to learn how to talk.

Even 50 of us here, means that you cannot have anyone of these 50 no matter how hard you try. Did you say that EVERY woman  want you in your last post?

And, I am sure the actual number is much bigger than that. Ask any woman on this forum, for example.

09-07-2006 03:00 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
minx12
Regular Contributor
minx12

*raises hand* Sorry guys, I’m guilty too.

If you are not good looking, no amount of money if going to make me want you. DH is not rich, but he is beautiful  masculine and that is enough for me.

Before I met DH, (and I was still very young and hot, AH i MISS THOSE DAYS, child bearing plays hell sometimes) I turned down several wealthy guys because they were ugly or plain. I went with my now DH because I loved they way he looked,  and how manly he seemed, his wallet meant nothing me. Granted I was young and stupid then, but I have never regretted it to this day.

Again, sorry. I know most women aren’t like that (those gods only knows why) and they are horrible gold diggers. I don’t blame you guys for being cautious.

09-07-2006 03:02 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
BocaGuy
Contributor
BocaGuy

Even 50 of us here, means that you cannot have anyone of these 50 no matter how hard you try. Did you say that EVERY woman  want you in your last post?

Just a matter of price, baby.

09-07-2006 03:05 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

You are fingering yourself in your mind. Enjoy it.

09-07-2006 05:48 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
Listen to us guys, please, ladies. It’s like a job interview when you first meet a woman. They want to know what you do, not so they can discuss how interesting it is, but to gauge your income; then they quickly go on to whether you own a home or not. It’s a job interview because they now the law is set up so that you’re working for them.

If money made no difference, you’d be choosing from among the homeless and the guys in the food stamp line, because I’m sure there are lots of super-nice guys there, with art history and philosophy degrees and all that who can have excellent/interesting conversations with you. But you’re not.

The money thing is a minimum requirement, and we’re not saying it doesn’t vary from woman to woman. Some set the bar very high (i.e., they’re not “cheap”), but since there are more of them than there are guys with big $$$’s, they’re in a very competitive market. BocaGuy is just supplying the market with what it wants.

Message Edited by MartianBachelor on 09-09-2006 11:30 AM

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-08-2006 10:31 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Agree. BocaGuy is absolutely under that bar, and unfortunately he thinks he could get anyone he wants.

09-08-2006 07:11 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay

From BocaGuy’s perspective, it is better for him to err on thinking he can get about any woman as opposed to thinking he can’t get any woman.  It’s a matter of confidence and trying as opposed to being defeated before it even starts..

09-09-2006 12:04 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Hmmm, psychologically it is reasonale to make him feel better.

09-09-2006 01:22 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Martian–I hope that picture was a “doctored” up picture.  Because if it is not , this women appears to be a person with cognitive and physical disabilities.  It is not right to make fun of handicapped people—trying to pass her off as what a career woman looks like to make a joke….That’s in bad taste.

09-09-2006 10:36 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

Hi ACat—I wonder what these people in here ever think  will happen to them after they die?  You can’t take it with you.  Plus what about the possibility of reincarnation?  Karma?  It would be funny if Boca man came back as a gold digger?  Just visualizing that…lol……Remember— do unto others?….They might have the money and this hot attitude about themselves today in this life…What about their next life?  Some are so nasty on here , they must not believe in an after life…They live for the moment and think this is it, possibly.  If they do believe in an afterlife, I would be worried if I were them….Usually they start to worry about how they treated their families, women, and others when they get in their 60’s….Then they feel quilty and start to play nice and don’t understand why nobody wants to have anything to do with them.

09-09-2006 10:51 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay

Hmmm, psychologically it is reasonale to make him feel better…….

Yes, one’s mindset can make much difference

09-09-2006 11:30 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
PANDORASBOX123 wrote: …Martian–I hope that picture was a “doctored” up picture. Because if it is not, this women appears to be a person with cognitive and physical disabilities. It is not right to make fun of handicapped people—trying to pass her off as what a career woman looks like to make a joke….That’s in bad taste.

I’m reporting on what males experience very frequently, career woman or not. If males offend you, you’ll likely be offended by our experiences, too.

We know you all think you’re special, which is why we think you’re all pretty much the same.

If you want to claim having “cognitive and physical disabilities”, who am I to disagree?

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-09-2006 01:43 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
PANDORASBOX123
Regular Contributor
PANDORASBOX123

you didn’t answer the question about the photo……

09-09-2006 02:18 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

PANDORASBOX123 wrote:
Hi ACat—I wonder what these people in here ever think  will happen to them after they die?  You can’t take it with you.  Plus what about the possibility of reincarnation?  Karma?  It would be funny if Boca man came back as a gold digger?  Just visualizing that…lol……Remember— do unto others?….They might have the money and this hot attitude about themselves today in this life…What about their next life?  Some are so nasty on here , they must not believe in an after life…They live for the moment and think this is it, possibly.  If they do believe in an afterlife, I would be worried if I were them….Usually they start to worry about how they treated their families, women, and others when they get in their 60’s….Then they feel quilty and start to play nice and don’t understand why nobody wants to have anything to do with them.

This is really funny.

Having a westernized woman today (who got her money on the back of a divorce or got her money from filling an affirmative action quota) talk about religion/ethics/morality is akin to listening to a career bank robber talk about working hard for an honest living.

09-09-2006 02:54 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

With 50 million babies locally and 1 billion babies flushed down the sewer globally, so momma dearest can run off to play corporate busy body with the boys. Abortion is a really big problem.

Think about, a women can produce, directly through her womb, 5 men that will be 1,000,000 times more productive in the economy than her. The woman can stay home and be with her her daughters all day.

But no, women would rather run off to work, with low profit margins (daycare car insurance, work clothing, lunches out, cell phone bill, possible love affair interest)

If population control was your game empowered women, you are getting that accomplished.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-09-2006 03:56 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Hi Pandora, yes I undersand your concerns here. There are some nasty people in this forum who are so horrible that they blame everything wrong to women, and if there are any different opinions or voices they will scream “feminism”, “Nazi” or some other filthy words which really questioned me who on earth have the problems here.

And the more horrible thing is that they really don’t have any common sense in good, or compassion, or, let’s say, belief. They would say and do anything that only benifit themselves but hurt the others and still think it is right to do so. In the theory of reincarnation, these people will be very miserable when they are old, and they will suffer when they die, and they will become some certain kind of animals in their next life for people to kill. They may claim that theoy don’t believe in reincarnation, but the point is that it IS there independent of they believe it or not.

I am very inteterested in Buddhism, hence reincarnation has got a lot of my attention and I read a lot of books about it. The more I read and know, the more I tend to believe in it.

So if we have been suffered in this life of ours, but we still insist being nice and good and reasonable to nice and good and reasonable people, we will feel so free of those negative emotions. I am still too young to be close to a budha and I need to learn more.

09-09-2006 09:29 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Pork, I didn’t get a penny from my ex, no child support, no alimoney.  I raised my daughter up all by myself, like most of the other single mothers I know of. I don’t think personally I know any type of divorced women you were talking about, probably they stay in another class which is quite different from mine, and which most of you guys are interested in and then get ripped-off.

My ex is married to a house wife and has another daughter, which was the reason he left me. He is so regret now that every time he calls my daughter he tries to talk to me more asking my forgiveness. He said he would like to pay but since his wife doesn’t work, he really doesn’t have that money. I forgive him, but I will never forget. I told him I don’t want to lower myself to his level to sue him for the money, I already have a very good life on my own.

It is very stupid of you to claim that I have a lot of money from my ex before you know what was really going on. You may get unlucky to be suffered by a greedy woman, but it was your choice and you cannot just blame women in general.

People think that guys usually are more rational. But what I have seen here is qutie the opposite.

09-09-2006 09:38 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Pork, I didn’t get a penny from my ex, no child support, no alimoney.  I raised my daughter up all by myself, like most of the other single mothers I know of. I don’t think personally I know any type of divorced women you were talking about, probably they stay in another class which is quite different from mine, and which most of you guys are interested in and then get ripped-off.

My ex is married to a house wife and has another daughter, which was the reason he left me. He is so regret now that every time he calls my daughter he tries to talk to me more asking my forgiveness. He said he would like to pay but since his wife doesn’t work, he really doesn’t have that money. I forgive him, but I will never forget. I told him I don’t want to lower myself to his level to sue him for the money, I already have a very good life on my own.

It is very stupid of you to claim that I have a lot of money from my ex before you know what was really going on. You may get unlucky to be suffered by a greedy woman, but it was your choice and you cannot just blame women in general.

People think that guys usually are more rational. But what I have seen here is qutie the opposite.

You simply don’t understand. Frankly, your personal situation is just that – your personal situation. Maybe if you take a gander outside your little personal world, you might see blatant misandry institutionialized in the whole society of America and it’s laws. Just for one example, take a look at the Earned Income Credit in America — it is essentially a wealth transfer tax. The EIC transfers a portion of the income working men make and it takes a little portion of earnings that working women stole by getting affirmative action jobs or preferential treatment in hiring and government contracts, and it transfers that wealth men created unto mostly single women with children. In other words, outside your little world, men are getting screwed every day in America just so women can get free money. The EIC is just one example of blatant institutionalized misandry in America, there are countless others — like I mentioned SBA loans special low-interest rate loans to help start businesses owned by vaginas, and affirmative action quotas which bascially means that if any woman working in corporate America got her job simply because she has a pu$$y, then they all could have, because no woman can be for certain that she wasn’t hired to fill an AA quota. So, if you ever held a job at a company with an AA program, or if you’ve ever received the EIC, then you got money off the backs of working men.

09-09-2006 10:58 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
PANDORASBOX123 wrote: you didn’t answer the question about the photo……

Oh, that picture. I’d forgotten all about it… Me dumb.

B2K wrote: Not one of those women look feminine to me.

They look masculine. Like a half-man-half-woman hybrid.

Yikes!

So I posted an example. 1 picture = 1000 words, and all that.

It looks like a morph job to me, but I really don’t know for sure since I “borrowed” it from somewhere else on the I-Net long ago.

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-09-2006 11:02 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Not only I got a penny from the government, but also from AA company. I lead a team in which all the members are men. I don’t think my boss is stupid enough to hire me because I am a woman – he only sees how much $$$ I could bring him. You know how competitive the engineering world is nowadays – it’s global.

But generally speaking, women don’t have equal oppertunities as men do in this contry. I guess that was the reason why the government has all those policies you just mentioned to help women out? If they are bad policies, how come they could pass the legal system and become legal? If so many of you think they are wrong, how come they got passed?

To me there is only one answer: people like you who have this kind of thought are just very minor that you were unable to block the trend.

09-09-2006 11:26 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Not only I got a penny from the government, but also from AA company. I lead a team in which all the members are men. I don’t think my boss is stupid enough to hire me because I am a woman – he only sees how much $$$ I could bring him. You know how competitive the engineering world is nowadays – it’s global.

But generally speaking, women don’t have equal oppertunities as men do in this contry. I guess that was the reason why the government has all those policies you just mentioned to help women out? If they are bad policies, how come they could pass the legal system and become legal? If so many of you think they are wrong, how come they got passed?

To me there is only one answer: people like you who have this kind of thought are just very minor that you were unable to block the trend.

I can’t understand your english usage in the first part about your “global engineering” job, so I’m not going to speculate what you are trying to say. I do however, find it odd that you have landed a “global engineering” job still with your poor English language usage skills. I just know that if you are in America and you have a pu$$y, there are companies who will hire your pu$$y at 50k/yr to 200k/year just so the company can get millions in contract business with a customer that requires their vendors have an AA program. That’s a fact of life in America, and it’s a fact that screws good men out of jobs in favor of less qualified vaginas, and it happens all day long in America.

“But generally speaking, women don’t have equal oppertunities as men do in this contry. I guess that was the reason why the government has all those policies you just mentioned to help women out? If they are bad policies, how come they could pass the legal system and become legal? If so many of you think they are wrong, how come they got passed?”

No, the government passed all these laws in an incremental fashion over a span of 86 years to date. The first step 86 years ago was to grant women in America the right to vote whilst simultaneously exempting women from the responsibility to take up arms in defense of the Constitution that granted them the right to vote — this was the first step of institutionalized preferential treatment toward women, which is misandry by definition. In other words, change the Constitution to grant both men and women the right to vote, but only require men to fight on the front lines of battle to defend that Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic. It does nothing to speculate why this happened, that would only be like re-arranging the chairs on the deck of the titanic. The fact is that there is today institutionalized misandry in the whole of American society. Lastly, just because something is “legal” doesn’t automatically mean it is moral or ethical or right. The US Supreme Court once ruled that negroes are not fully human, that might have been a “legal” ruling at the time, but nonetheless it was wrong, immoral, and unethical.

“To me there is only one answer: people like you who have this kind of thought are just very minor that you were unable to block the trend.”

Perhaps so, just like the tiny minority of those in the American south were unable break off their slavery chains and block the trend of slavery until non-blacks came to end the injustice of institutionalized slavery of blacks in the south by a Civil War. Perhaps someday intelligent women will rise-up and stand against the institutionalized misandry in American society, just like non-blacks stood-up and took a stand against the insitutionalized slavery of blacks in the south, but I don’t hold much hope for that happening because I don’t believe the vast majority of women are capable of standing for anything other than their own self-interest and edification, but you’re welcome to try to prove me wrong on that, one woman at a time.

09-10-2006 12:56 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

You don’t have to lie dear. You are a single mother, that become an engineer?

I do not buy it, do you want us to believe you are one the smartest women in America. What only 2% of women even are smart enough to get those degrees, then after college most of them play mommy anyways.

If women are equal, and the same as men, than women wouldn’t’ need all the handouts they get, would they?

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-10-2006 01:02 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Yes, I was an engineer before I became a single mother.

My Eglish is good enough for work, at least nobody at work ever complains. So I don’t buy what you said here. I would view it as being threatened by a foreign single mother – gosh, she is an engineer that has taken one of OUR white male’s job here. I did, I do, and I still will.

In this global environment, English-only is not good enough. As I said before, I speak 4 languages, and English is not included.

09-10-2006 01:28 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I don’t know if I belong to those top 2% in this contry, but I do have degrees on computer science and EE, from Japan and France.

09-10-2006 01:30 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Finally I see you, pork, that you are a sexist. Too bad you were born 100 later.

09-10-2006 01:32 AM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Yes, I was an engineer before I became a single mother.

My Eglish is good enough for work, at least nobody at work ever complains. So I don’t buy what you said here. I would view it as being threatened by a foreign single mother – gosh, she is an engineer that has taken one of OUR white male’s job here. I did, I do, and I still will.

In this global environment, English-only is not good enough. As I said before, I speak 4 languages, and English is not included.

You didn’t do anything cupcake, everything you may think you have right now is simply a facade. A facade built on $117 trillion of public and private debt, a.k.a. the USA and its’ institutionalized misandry in the form of preferential treatment for vaginas, which has rendered the USA technically bankrupt at this very moment.

Also cupcake, English is the global language today. If you tried to get any job in Asia with your poor english usage, the only job you could find with your poor english usage would be selling trinkets to tourists. Only in America would a company hire a woman with such poor english usage, because in America it only matters today if you have a pu$$y to fill an AA quota.

Lastly, you should really take your head out of your azz once in a while and see that the whole world is sexist. Giving preferential treatment to women in America is sexist. I would gladly settle for the day when I see governments treat men and women equally instead of giving preferential treatment to women. Until then, sit back, have some popcorn, and watch the show of institutionalized misandry in America pile on the debt of $117 trillion and growing until the debt implodes the economics of America and of the world and then hope that your “I did, I will, I do” attitude can save yourself from the raging impoverished world created by the institutionalized misandry in America.

09-10-2006 01:45 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Pork, you think of yourself too highly.

If I were a columnist or even a secratray, my English needs improvement for sure. Now none of my employer or co-workers ever complain a little bit. They even cannot believe that English doesn’t count the one of my spoken language. And now I could dispute and post my opinons here, I am on the great track.

English is popular in Aisa for sex tourists the most, then maybe the business world? I had so many buisness travles to Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, etc, they are all very happy after they know that I could speak their languages and DEMAND me NOT to speak English if possible.

You guys always think you are the center of the world. Wake up, open your eyes, go out of the contry and take a look all by yourself, not only read some craps from the internet or hear from a friend.

I always wonder what “narrow-minded” here mean, now I understand.

09-10-2006 01:58 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Pork, you think of yourself too highly.

If I were a columnist or even a secratray, my English needs improvement for sure. Now none of my employer or co-workers ever complain a little bit. They even cannot believe that English doesn’t count the one of my spoken language. And now I could dispute and post my opinons here, I am on the great track.

English is popular in Aisa for sex tourists the most, then maybe the business world? I had so many buisness travles to Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, etc, they are all very happy after they know that I could speak their languages and DEMAND me NOT to speak English if possible.

You guys always think you are the center of the world. Wake up, open your eyes, go out of the contry and take a look all by yourself, not only read some craps from the internet or hear from a friend.

I always wonder what “narrow-minded” here mean, now I understand.

“Pork, you think of yourself too highly.”

Don’t pi$$ on my leg now and then tell me it’s raining. All I know is that there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence, and I walk that narrow line every day in a world where the deck is stacked against men such as myself. The stacked deck I face only makes me stronger and wiser, while all the while I see nothing but women getting weaker and dumber by the minute as a direct result of the preferential treatement women get in America.

Your the one with the “I can, I will, I do” attitude, and then you say here of yourself now “I am on the great track.” Of course, if a woman thinks highly of herself like you do, you must think that is great and wonderful because you surely must have broken your arm several times already patting yourself on your back. I guess only a misandrist would think highly of herself and then chide men for for “thinking highly of themselves”.

“If I were a columnist or even a secratray, my English needs improvement for sure. Now none of my employer or co-workers ever complain a little bit. They even cannot believe that English doesn’t count the one of my spoken language.”

Communication is #1 in the business world, and English is the #1 language in the global business world today. It seems those two facts just won’t stick to the wall of your pea brain.

“English is popular in Aisa for sex tourists the most, then maybe the business world? I had so many buisness travles to Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, etc, they are all very happy after they know that I could speak their languages and DEMAND me NOT to speak English if possible.”

Perhaps they are simply DEMANDING that you NOT speak in English because you can’t speak english well enough to begin with, and/or because they would rather hear you speak in native languages that they haven’t spoken in years so they can tune you out. I’m surprised that they didn’t just demand that you keep your mouth shut altogether, but perhaps they were just being cordial in not telling you such.

“I always wonder what “narrow-minded” here mean, now I understand.”

I doubt you understand much of anything important as exampled by your posts here, but nonetheless Jesus of Nazereth said these famous words of the “narrow” way:
“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

It sure would be nice to see a government where everyone was treated equally, instead of the current institutionalized misandry in America.

09-10-2006 03:20 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I could see that you are a person in unnamely hatred, to the goverment, to women, and even to this society and this contry.

Whatever you said was nothing but dumb guessing and personal/sexist attack. You think you are the only smart one in this contry, but the fact is that this contry is becoming the second rate because of people like you.

Just stay in the anger, the resentment and the loath you have till you are over. The reality will be kept going on against your wish, unless one day, you become the God.

I am hiring another two engineers right now, and both of them are from Asia. FYI, this is the trend. Deal with it.

09-10-2006 06:28 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay

“Just stay in the anger, the resentment and the loath you have till you are over. The reality will be kept going on against your wish, unless one day, you become the God.”  ………………………………………………..

WTF ?!!  from someone who admonishes others about engaging in insults, you sure can heap out some of your own.  But since you are female, in your world you are exempt from it evidently

09-10-2006 06:38 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I guess something wrong with your judgement. Some men here insult women without limitation. What do you think about that?

In general, men and women should be respected by each other. In reality, some men have problems that they always choose troublesome women, and hence accumulate a lot anger towards all women. It is their problem. If the world was in your hands, how come you become so “weak” nowadays and let women stand up and speak? You blame women that beat you up and zip it up?

Only one answer here: the history trend cannot be blocked by anyone’s wish.

09-10-2006 07:16 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay

and many women insult men without limitation.  that’s the reality you either don’t see or don’t want to see..

09-10-2006 07:28 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
I guess something wrong with your judgement. Some men here insult women without limitation. What do you think about that?

In general, men and women should be respected by each other. In reality, some men have problems that they always choose troublesome women, and hence accumulate a lot anger towards all women. It is their problem. If the world was in your hands, how come you become so “weak” nowadays and let women stand up and speak? You blame women that beat you up and zip it up?

Only one answer here: the history trend cannot be blocked by anyone’s wish.

It’s not insulting to tell an imbecilic woman that she’s an imbecile, it’s called “telling the truth”. The truth is that you’re an imbecile, and what’s worse is that you’re an imbecile you thinks she’s not an imbecile. You make no coherent points, you’re presumptions are all wrong, and your accusations are all baseless — that’s what is called an “imbecile”. You’re simply nothing more than an “useful idiot” to your fascist masters. You’re the weakest link, and a waste of time, buh-bye.

09-10-2006 10:29 PM

Re: Giving birth to conference calls instead of babies.. revisited
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Just re-read your post and see who is imbecilic.

My employer doesn’t mind what language I speak better, it only cares the big profit I have brought in. We Asians are very practical, we just focus on how we could produce more $$$, regardless how much bullsh!t the other people brag on something just created in their mind. You guys have to have enemies right? If not, you will just creat one. And I believe that is the one reason you guys are going downhill.

So twisted and sick.

09-10-2006 11:03 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: