Let’s be realistic here


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Let’s be realistic here

Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

Let’s be realistic here

We all know that men are smarter than women, so let’s stop pretending here. Men are more competent, more secure, more stable, more intelligent and more capable than women. That’s why responsibility always properly rests on the man’s shoulders. Womeman see fit to blame men for this or that. Why? Because they automatically assume that men are more responsible than they could ever be. And if that is the case, then these fanatical women should learn to shut up and stop acting like children.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Women in the workforce are a joke.

They complain about not getting paid the same as a man, and yet they are not WORTH the same as a man as far as work is concerned. Women don’t work as many hours, they take maternity leave, sick leave, etc. They don’t lift heavy objects. They create all kinds of emotional drama. They are responsible for ridiculous and petty lawsuits that have contributed to the politically correct environment that men now have to suffer under in the workplace.

Let’s face it, women just have **bleep** envy. They want so badly to be men, and yet the shrug off the responsibilites of men. How could you ever take anyone like that seriously?

Women are not geared to run a household, they are geared to serve men. Women are happiest when they aren’t try to be full fledged manish-acting feminists. A woman who serves a man is rare and valuable jewel. Men want to make women happy, but they can’t because today’s feminism has brainwashed women into thinking they are smarter than men, they can compete with men, and that men want a “challenge” from a women.

Wrong. Men do NOT want to compete with women. That is like a retarded kid trying to play basketball against Michael Jordan. Women are supposed to complement men not compete with them. They are supposed to fulfill THEIR roles not try to usurp a man’s authority or shoulder his responsibilites. Women always talk about “chivalry being dead.”  THEY are the ones who killed it. They were too busy suffering from **bleep** envy to notice that the honor they were accorded was due to their acceptance of their lower status. Not because they wanted to usurp male authority while shrugging male responsibility. The women who do that are typically butch looking. They chop their hair off, they’re already sporting menopause mustaches. They like to order men around. And they’re about as feminine as a lumberjack. These are the types of women who make men’s skin crawl collectively. Men do not want to support other men. They work to support women. But since women have shirked and belittled their own responsibilities to the home, they suffer as a result. Feminism has come home to roost. At this point in time there are more women over 30 who are single than at any other period. This is due to females trying to become males.

This is the have your cake and eat it too feminism that your dad warned you about.

Learn how to vacuum a rug, learn how to wash a dish, learn how to fold laundry, learn how to suck a c**k, learn how to care for your children and not send them off to daycare like other irresponsible parents. Learn how to be a woman again. Stop chunking up. Stop chopping off your hair. Stop bossing men around. You’re about as sexy as a troll when you do that. Let men work at the office and you work at home.

And to those pussywhipped men out there who don’t have any balls to stand up to their mouthy hags and instead tolerate and perpetuate feminism, I have 2 words for you– Walter Mitty.

Wake the f**k up.

08-30-2006 01:57 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

How many teenagers are on this forum, anyway?

08-30-2006 02:03 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan

ftesyektsi wrote:
How many teenagers are on this forum, anyway?

Agreed. The maturity level of some of the men and women on this forum is frightening.

08-30-2006 02:16 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
Pete
Regular Contributor
Pete
Nice post.

Women will always live in the shadow of man because women are not as intelligent, creative, industrious, passionate, and driven as men.

Moreover, granting equality to women not only makes them unhappy. It makes them hate men.

Because when you tell a woman she is an “equal,” she becomes confused. After all, how can she reconcile the reality of her natural inferiority with this artificial idea that she’s now an “equal” to men?

She then becomes resentful of her biological inferiority. And then consumed by feelings of inadequacy, and envious, vengeful rage against men.

That’s why women will respect and love men only when they are subordinate to men.

08-30-2006 02:18 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad

If men were truly superior to women, they would know better than to post such an immature rant. I do hope you feel better after getting that off your (big, manly) chest, though.

08-30-2006 02:20 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
rjmck
Contributor
rjmck

Sorry, Tellafriend, but there is no support for your argument. I.Q. tests show that women are just as capable as men, although they may have different abilities, in general. But gender is no good at predicting whether any particular person is bright or stupid. Take a look at the real world, and you’ll see many competent, capable women doing an excellent job at every level of society. The issue here is not whether women should go back to the kitchen, but whether men should go back to the home with a wife. The consensus seems to be that it is no longer a worthwhile option. That’s what the substance of the debate is about.
Try to keep up.

08-30-2006 02:29 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

It looks like we have the typical female idiot response (as if there was any doubt) and the typical pussified male response (as if these men even had balls.) Sadly, these 2 groups are the backbone of feminism.

You have idiotic women who too stupid to even comprehend the argument backed by pussified men who are trained to be subservient to women. These are the same type of embarrassing guys who never get laid, never play sports, always finish the crossword puzzles in under 2 mins. and have very bad hygiene. Their idea of masculinity includes ranking in the top 1% in a spelling bee and marrying women twice their body weight. These poindexter morons always tout their “maturity” when in reality all they’re touting is their ability to color coordinate their pink tanktop wardrobes with their emasculated opinions.

These are the “guys” who think that beer is made of cooties and that girls are to be put on pedestals.

You’ll see these guys holding a woman’s purse for her while she shops and most  possess 15 different fanny packs. Insults from theses towers of testosterone amount to nothing more than a girly tantrum.

08-30-2006 02:53 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

tellafriend wrote:
It looks like we have the typical female idiot response (as if there was any doubt) and the typical pussified male response (as if these men even had balls.) Sadly, these 2 groups are the backbone of feminism.

You have idiotic women who too stupid to even comprehend the argument backed by pussified men who are trained to be subservient to women. These are the same type of embarrassing guys who never get laid, never play sports, always finish the crossword puzzles in under 2 mins. and have very bad hygiene. Their idea of masculinity includes ranking in the top 1% in a spelling bee and marrying women twice their body weight. These poindexter morons always tout their “maturity” when in reality all they’re touting is their ability to color coordinate their pink tanktop wardrobes with their emasculated opinions.

These are the “guys” who think that beer is made of cooties and that girls are to be put on pedestals.

You’ll see these guys holding a woman’s purse for her while she shops and most  possess 15 different fanny packs. Insults from theses towers of testosterone amount to nothing more than a girly tantrum.

So, either everyone agrees with you, or they’re a “typical female idiot” or a “pussified” man?

It must be a lovely shade of ignorant in your world…

08-30-2006 02:55 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

So, either everyone agrees with you, or they’re a “typical female idiot” or a “pussified” man?

It must be a lovely shade of ignorant in your world…
———–

How does it feel to be mistaken for a girl every day of your pathetic life?

“Guys” like you are the reason the participation award was created–  being a total loser never seemed so thrilling

08-30-2006 03:04 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

tellafriend wrote:
So, either everyone agrees with you, or they’re a “typical female idiot” or a “pussified” man?

It must be a lovely shade of ignorant in your world…
———–

How does it feel to be mistaken for a girl every day of your pathetic life?

“Guys” like you are the reason the participation award was created–  being a total loser never seemed so thrilling

*Yawn*

You’re boring.  See ya.

08-30-2006 03:13 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Let’s be realistic here

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

*Yawn*

You’re boring.  See ya.
———————-

you’re gay, lame and predictable.

*yawn* See ya

Message Edited by tellafriend on 08-30-2006 03:43 PM

08-30-2006 03:39 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
EducatedWoman27
Newbie
EducatedWoman27
Dear Mr. Mitty,
You obviously are single and haven’t interacted with a woman face to face in some time. I originally found Michael Noer’s article to be ridiciulous and now I believe you are his long lost sperm donation. Women do not have **bleep** envy, and they certainly are not “geared to serve men”. How is it that you are capable of knowing when a woman is happiest if you have never yourself pleased a woman?
Thankfully, you jump to the conclusion that all women who are “competing” with men must be unattractive. Mr. Mitty, I feel that you could have done so much better with this post, besides the grammatical errors. You skim over the real problem that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men and you can’t handle that. If I were you (and thankfully I’m not) I’d ask my female boss if I can take the rest of the afternoon off, light some candles, take a bubble bath and maybe surf the internet and learn all that women have to teach.
I can’t wait until you reply to this. I’m sure it will be riveting.

08-30-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

You skim over the real problem that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men and you can’t handle that.

This is what many career women and feminists believe.  They were never for equality – they are Female Supremacists.

Who’s the Sexist?
-The man who values a woman who stays home to cook, clean, rear healthy children.
-Or the career woman who believes that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men?

08-30-2006 04:17 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

“You skim over the real problem that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men and you can’t handle that.”

HAHAHAHA

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-30-2006 04:23 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
YouMustBeJoking
Visitor
YouMustBeJoking
Educated Woman,
HAHA!! That was pure poetry! “Mr Mitty” indeed. t’pock’ta, t’pock’ta etc etc.
*applause*

I’m finding that many “men” in these forums are not quite of the intelligence level needed to comprehend what the real story is about, preferring to mumble and scratch and make egotistical statements we would have, at one time, attributed to “macho schmucks”. I noted the phrase “then you are gay” used by someone, and would deduce from it that this person is likely between the ages of 13 and 16, and really not qualified to speak on the topic of men and women, and moreover is especially unqualified to speak to the role of women in society. I have yet to see a well-formed argument from any of the self-purported men in these replies, and, sadly, some of the “women” have utilised a less than intelligent response, perhaps due to age or rage.

08-30-2006 04:24 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
zacharias
Regular Contributor
zacharias
“You skim over the real problem that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men and you can’t handle that.”

Yup, it is all and only about “equality” for sure. Or was that “eek-WALLET-eee”?

08-30-2006 04:25 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
“You skim over the real problem that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men and you can’t handle that.”

LOL, Equality my left nut. Like someone said, more like feminist superiority.

08-30-2006 04:29 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

leeraconteur wrote:
You skim over the real problem that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men and you can’t handle that.

This is what many career women and feminists believe.  They were never for equality – they are Female Supremacists.

Who’s the Sexist?
-The man who values a woman who stays home to cook, clean, rear healthy children.
-Or the career woman who believes that women are smarter, more secure, stable and capable then men?

It’s pretty…what?…idiotic?…for either sex to assume one or the other is better/smarter.  Physically, men are usually stronger.  No denying that, and no reason to.  We’re built differently, and that’s just the way it is.  But to say that one is more this or more that with regard to emotional intelligence or regular intelligence or business savvyness or whatever…that’s just a baseless pissing contest.

08-30-2006 04:29 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

..and you wonder where the term “dumb biotch” came from hahaha

Women are just too stupid to know just how stupid they really are. Reasoning with them is like trying to reason with a pine cone.

You notice these idiot women never address the issues at hand. They always deflect and deny. These are the tactics of idiots too immature to handle a valid argument. Guys always addresses the issues posed. What do idiot women do? Throw tantrums. Typical dumb biotch behavior.

Go back in the kitchen and bake another brain cell  you morons

08-30-2006 04:31 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

tellafriend wrote:

You have idiotic women who too stupid to even comprehend the argument backed by pussified men who are trained to be subservient to women. These are the same type of embarrassing guys who never get laid, never play sports, always finish the crossword puzzles in under 2 mins. and have very bad hygiene. Their idea of masculinity includes ranking in the top 1% in a spelling bee and marrying women twice their body weight. These poindexter morons always tout their “maturity” when in reality all they’re touting is their ability to color coordinate their pink tanktop wardrobes with their emasculated opinions.

Okay. I play sports every day, get laid plenty, and can’t do a crossword to save my life. I have a beautiful wife who is also brilliant and very successful, to boot, and who has no trouble with my going out with the guys at least once a week (mostly twice), tolerates the often late nights that come with my job, and gladly gives up the television every Sunday for football, not to mention the basketball playoffs. I wish I knew who you were in real life, just so I could dunk on your sorry ass.

MY idea of masculinity is a world where men take personal responsibility for themselves and stop blaming “feminism” for their inability to relate to women. I don’t give a **bleep** whether a man plays football or plays chess, whether he wears pink sweatpants or wears the uniform. If you’re an honorable man, you get my respect, regardless of your wardrobe or what sports you can or cannot play.

That’s what real men do. They look at character. They HAVE character. You’re a sorry excuse for a man.

08-30-2006 04:49 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Let’s be realistic here

Re: Let’s be realistic here
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

.

Message Edited by Termi0n on 08-30-2006 05:04 PM

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-30-2006 05:03 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

Termi0n wrote:

.

Message Edited by Termi0n on 08-30-2006 05:04 PM

Think before you write.

08-30-2006 05:08 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

AngryMuppet wrote:

Termi0n wrote:

.

Message Edited by Termi0n on 08-30-2006 05:04 PM

Think before you write.

10-4.

“Okay. I play sports every day, get laid plenty, and can’t do a crossword to save my life. I have a beautiful wife who is also brilliant and very successful, to boot, and who has no trouble with my going out with the guys at least once a week (mostly twice), tolerates the often late nights that come with my job, and gladly gives up the television every Sunday for football, not to mention the basketball playoffs. I wish I knew who you were in real life, just so I could dunk on your sorry ass.”

This is what we’re talking about. You let your wife have some control over what you do. You can do these things as long as she doesnt have a “problem” with it. Even if its just her own problem.

Doesnt matter who you can dunk on. You’re still not being a man in your marriage.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

08-30-2006 05:15 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

Okay. I play sports every day, get laid plenty, and can’t do a crossword to save my life. I have a beautiful wife who is also brilliant and very successful, to boot, and who has no trouble with my going out with the guys at least once a week (mostly twice), tolerates the often late nights that come with my job, and gladly gives up the television every Sunday for football, not to mention the basketball playoffs. I wish I knew who you were in real life, just so I could dunk on your sorry ass.

MY idea of masculinity is a world where men take personal responsibility for themselves and stop blaming “feminism” for their inability to relate to women. I don’t give a **bleep** whether a man plays football or plays chess, whether he wears pink sweatpants or wears the uniform. If you’re an honorable man, you get my respect, regardless of your wardrobe or what sports you can or cannot play.

That’s what real men do. They look at character. They HAVE character. You’re a sorry excuse for a man.

Ok, you can now sit your Woody Harelson day dreamer ass back on the bench. We both know the only dunking you’re going to be doing is with your coffee and donuts. Unless you’re referring to your nerf hoop which I’m sure gets plenty of action. You’re the typical emasculated daydreaming **bleep** who is too whipped to know any better.

This is why they invented divorce, to wake you pussies up. Anybody with half a brain knows that 50% of marriages end in divorce (66% in california), so only an idiot would get married. Marriage and committment are two different things. You can be committed to someone without getting married. Marriage is for idiots who are too insecure or naive to understand love doesn’t require contracts and that legal contracts developed by the state are now based upon feminism–the have your cake and eat it too mentality. It’s idiots like you who cry and whine about your life AFTER divorce that make real men wonder why you didn’t start worrying when you first saw your **bleep** growing. You’re a weak-willed little biotch who has no spine to stand up to a woman.

You’re like very other ridiculous BIOTCH out there crying like a little girl. Real men would be ashamed to hang around your effeminate ass.

What color panties does your wife make you wear when she spanks you?

Run along tinkerbell, you make real men sick.

08-30-2006 05:16 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
toadman
Regular Contributor
toadman

Raised by a single mom or absent father-figure, no doubt. Lots of Manginas out there now.

Message Edited by toadman on 08-30-2006 05:20 PM

08-30-2006 05:19 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

tellafriend wrote:

Ok, you can now sit your Woody Harelson day dreamer ass back on the bench. We both know the only dunking you’re going to be doing is with your coffee and donuts. Unless you’re referring to your nerf hoop which I’m sure gets plenty of action. You’re the typical emasculated daydreaming **bleep** who is too whipped to know any better.

This is why they invented divorce, to wake you pussies up. Anybody with half a brain knows that 50% of marriages end in divorce (66% in california), so only an idiot would get married. Marriage and committment are two different things. You can be committed to someone without getting married. Marriage is for idiots who are too insecure or naive to understand love doesn’t require contracts and that legal contracts developed by the state are now based upon feminism–the have your cake and eat it too mentality. It’s idiots like you who cry and whine about your life AFTER divorce that make real men wonder why you didn’t start worrying when you first saw your **bleep** growing. You’re a weak-willed little biotch who has no spine to stand up to a woman.

You’re like very other ridiculous BIOTCH out there crying like a little girl. Real men would be ashamed to hang around your effeminate ass.

What color panties does your wife make you wear when she spanks you?

Run along tinkerbell, you make real men sick.

What are you talking about? It’s you guys whining and crying about how all those awful women are going to take advantage of you and divorce you. It’s you guys crying about “anti-male” marriage laws. It’s you guys complaining about women “ripping your guts out” with emotional abuse. I haven’t cried about anything here. I haven’t whined about anything here. I’m hardly “whipped,” either. I just treat my wife with respect, and she treats me with respect right back. You guys would probably kill to have a relationship like the one I have.

But that doesn’t fit your view of how things should be, so you pretend that I’m somebody I’m not and attack a fake person. All I can say is that’s a cowardly thing to do. I meet guys like you all the time, and they all back down when confronted by someone their own size. I’m sure you’re no different.

08-30-2006 05:23 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

What are you talking about? It’s you guys whining and crying about how all those awful women are going to take advantage of you and divorce you. It’s you guys crying about “anti-male” marriage laws. It’s you guys complaining about women “ripping your guts out” with emotional abuse. I haven’t cried about anything here. I haven’t whined about anything here. I’m hardly “whipped,” either. I just treat my wife with respect, and she treats me with respect right back. You guys would probably kill to have a relationship like the one I have.

But that doesn’t fit your view of how things should be, so you pretend that I’m somebody I’m not and attack a fake person. All I can say is that’s a cowardly thing to do. I meet guys like you all the time, and they all back down when confronted by someone their own size. I’m sure you’re no different.

You’ve been raised to be a little bitoch for so long that you’re even immune to common sense, just like a dumb biotch.

But you have a vested interest in being a total **bleep** because you’re married and your balls are obviously in your wife’s purse. You’re a total mangina. It’s going to be funny when you get a divorce and you come back crying on here how you lost everything and the divorce laws are so unfair, and the REAL men are just going to tell you “you did it to yourself because you were such a flaming **bleep**”

Yeah you run along now little girl. sure you talk about confronting guys in person. But if you ever tried to confront me, you’d pee your little pink panties. Effeminate guys like you make me laugh

Go try your tough guy routine on your boyfriend, you walking mangina.

08-30-2006 05:31 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
angrymuppet,

You wrote that your wife tolerates you going out once or twice a week, your late nights at work, and gives up the tv for you at certain times of the year. How does your wife react when you are out more than twice a week at random times? and what if you want to watch more tv – does she give up the tv to you then, if not can you go and buy another tv without consulting with her? Can the frequency of your late nights at work increase without any negative consequences with your wife? If these things haven’t occurred, then can you make a prediction on how your wife would react? just curious.

08-30-2006 05:43 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

AngryMuppet wrote:

tellafriend wrote:

Ok, you can now sit your Woody Harelson day dreamer ass back on the bench. We both know the only dunking you’re going to be doing is with your coffee and donuts. Unless you’re referring to your nerf hoop which I’m sure gets plenty of action. You’re the typical emasculated daydreaming **bleep** who is too whipped to know any better.

This is why they invented divorce, to wake you pussies up. Anybody with half a brain knows that 50% of marriages end in divorce (66% in california), so only an idiot would get married. Marriage and committment are two different things. You can be committed to someone without getting married. Marriage is for idiots who are too insecure or naive to understand love doesn’t require contracts and that legal contracts developed by the state are now based upon feminism–the have your cake and eat it too mentality. It’s idiots like you who cry and whine about your life AFTER divorce that make real men wonder why you didn’t start worrying when you first saw your **bleep** growing. You’re a weak-willed little biotch who has no spine to stand up to a woman.

You’re like very other ridiculous BIOTCH out there crying like a little girl. Real men would be ashamed to hang around your effeminate ass.

What color panties does your wife make you wear when she spanks you?

Run along tinkerbell, you make real men sick.

What are you talking about? It’s you guys whining and crying about how all those awful women are going to take advantage of you and divorce you. It’s you guys crying about “anti-male” marriage laws. It’s you guys complaining about women “ripping your guts out” with emotional abuse. I haven’t cried about anything here. I haven’t whined about anything here. I’m hardly “whipped,” either. I just treat my wife with respect, and she treats me with respect right back. You guys would probably kill to have a relationship like the one I have.

But that doesn’t fit your view of how things should be, so you pretend that I’m somebody I’m not and attack a fake person. All I can say is that’s a cowardly thing to do. I meet guys like you all the time, and they all back down when confronted by someone their own size. I’m sure you’re no different.

You’re wasting your time with him.  Seriously.

08-30-2006 05:44 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
zacharias
Regular Contributor
zacharias
“What are you talking about? It’s you guys whining and crying about…”

And this entire forum is about women whining about some guy who said that career women might not as good wives as a woman more focussed on family.

08-30-2006 05:58 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Let’s be realistic here

Re: Let’s be realistic here
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet
GenghisKahn: to answer your question, that’s happened, and she’s talked to me respectfully about it and asked for what she wanted. I listen to her and we work out something that works for both of us. Sometimes I compromise, sometimes she does. The bottom line is we treat each other like partners, and we act like partners. Folks like tellafriend are free to think that makes me pussywhipped or something like it, but to me it’s just living my life, and doing so fearlessly.

Tellafriend: you can insult me all you want. Hell, I’ve been hearing **bleep** like that directed at all manner of boys and men since I was in the fourth grade. Very few things scare me, nowadays, and I’m certainly not going to be frightened by some woman-hater with a potty mouth. Say what you want. I have no need to defend myself against the likes of you.

Zacarias: just so I have this straight–you guys are up in arms about women coming here whining about Noer, and so you think that gives you license to just whine yourselves. That’s a lot like my six-year-old complaining that his younger brother “did it first.” I don’t tolerate that from children, and I’m even less tolerant of adults doing the same thing.

08-30-2006 06:04 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
zacharias
Regular Contributor
zacharias
“Zacarias: just so I have this straight–you guys are up in arms about women coming here whining about Noer, and so you think that gives you license to just whine yourselves.”

Since you want to get it straight, MrPuppet, I’m only here for the entertainment value. It really is a hoot to watch all the spittle flying.

08-30-2006 06:07 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
I listen to her and we work out something that works for both of us. Sometimes I compromise, sometimes she does. The bottom line is we treat each other like partners, and we act like partners.
____________________________________________________

Sounds reasonable and equal to me. I wouldn’t define you as whipped based on my definition.

08-30-2006 06:11 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

AngryMuppet: zzzz. you’re just like other girls little biotches that talk tough but are really just cream puffs who have their balls taken from them by women. You’re a scared little biotch trying to justify the idiotic position you’ve gotten yourself into. If I was an idiot like you, yeah I’d be blasting men too. There are plenty of manginas like you who need to feel good about the poor decisions they made. You sound like you came straight from the Oprah Winfrey audience. You probably don’t even piss standing up anymore you little girl.

Yeah go threaten your mascara with that effeminate attitude. You’re about as masculine as Michael Jackson.

Viva la women’s liberty!

08-30-2006 06:17 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet
Tellafriend: I’m not blasting men. Almost all the men I know or have ever met don’t say things like you do (past their teens, at least). I’m blasting men like you. Thankfully, you’re a minority.

08-30-2006 06:40 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

AngryMuppet: you’re too stupid to realize that you ARE blasting real men.

When you tell men not to “whine” about feminism, you’re actually taking a jab at men who STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES, unlike your punk ass with your balls in your chick’s purse.

Look I don’t care how many handjobs you gave to guys to pay your way through college, but in real life, manginas like you will get put in check. Unfortunately you’re a majority because feminism is the prevailing social philosophy. You’re a victim of it and a warning to all real men: this could happen to you if you’re careful. You could end up just like this **bleep**.

08-30-2006 06:52 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

tellafriend wrote:
AngryMuppet: you’re too stupid to realize that you ARE blasting real men.

When you tell men not to “whine” about feminism, you’re actually taking a jab at men who STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES, unlike your punk ass with your balls in your chick’s purse.

Look I don’t care how many handjobs you gave to guys to pay your way through college, but in real life, manginas like you will get put in check. Unfortunately you’re a majority because feminism is the prevailing social philosophy. You’re a victim of it and a warning to all real men: this could happen to you if you’re careful. You could end up just like this **bleep**.

But you’re not standing up for yourself. You’re just calling names and bitching. You’re not doing anything about the injustices you perceive, or even really bothering to educate yourself about them. You are scared of women. Scared of the very people you think are dumber than you, weaker than you, and incapable of logical thought. You’re scared of them. And your idea of “standing up for yourself” is to whine about it on the Internet. Great. How “manly” of you.

I’m going out now to interview some witnesses, after which I will go home to my wife, have dinner, drink a cold beer, and watch the game I Tivo’d. Tomorrow I’ll get up, head to work, and continue to watch out for the rights of our fellow citizens and work to keep the world safe. I have the respect of my wife, my family, my friends, my community, and most of my enemies, at that. If that, for you, is a cautionary tale for “real men”–that they shouldn’t end up like me–then so be it. I have a great life, I don’t fear **bleep**, and I’m happy about that.

Live how you want, dude. I’ll do the same.

08-30-2006 07:01 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
PolishKnight
Contributor
PolishKnight
Tellafriend: I’m not blasting men. Almost all the men I know or have ever met don’t say things like you do (past their teens, at least). I’m blasting men like you. Thankfully, you’re a minority.
————————————————————-

Indeed, that’s one “minority” that leftists don’t really care much about, do they? In the meantime, red staters are having plenty of kids along with immigrants who don’t necessarily share notions of equality for the sexes.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110008831

Perhaps if such women treated their men better, there’d be more of them…

08-30-2006 07:02 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

But you’re not standing up for yourself. You’re just calling names and bitching. You’re not doing anything about the injustices you perceive, or even really bothering to educate yourself about them. You are scared of women. Scared of the very people you think are dumber than you, weaker than you, and incapable of logical thought. You’re scared of them. And your idea of “standing up for yourself” is to whine about it on the Internet. Great. How “manly” of you.

I’m going out now to interview some witnesses, after which I will go home to my wife, have dinner, drink a cold beer, and watch the game I Tivo’d. Tomorrow I’ll get up, head to work, and continue to watch out for the rights of our fellow citizens and work to keep the world safe. I have the respect of my wife, my family, my friends, my community, and most of my enemies, at that. If that, for you, is a cautionary tale for “real men”–that they shouldn’t end up like me–then so be it. I have a great life, I don’t fear **bleep**, and I’m happy about that.

Live how you want, dude. I’ll do the same.

————

See you’re such a dumb biotch, you can’t even form a coherent thought in your head. You’re referring to me as weak and whining and blah blabh blah, and then you have the nerve to hypocritically cause me of calling you names?.. Talk about weak sissy little BIOTCHES– you take the cake.

You’re too stupid to even know what kind of marriage mess you got yourself into. And you’re lecturing me about education. You’re a total MANGINA. This how guys like you become manginas in the first place.. You get all emotional and you don’t go out and get yourself a real education. Put down the remote control and stop watching Oprah.

I’m supposed to be scared of an incoherent little girl like you? hahahah good one

Hopefully as a mangina, you stay a **bleep** for the rest of your life, that way your so-called equal partnership will work. Because God help you if you ever start growing a pair of balls. You’re going to anger the other pair of balls in your marriage. But since she has 2 sets (yours and hers), I doubt there’s any danger of that happening.

Yeah if you want to just live and let live, then stop acting like a hypocritical BIOTCH and take responsibility for your OWN words. Stop acting like a mangina who plays the professional victim role to a T. And like most biotches, you can’t take the heat. You sling insults and then cry about being accurately pegged as a mangina. So stay out of the kitchen unless you plan on baking something while you’re in it.

08-30-2006 07:11 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

tellafriend wrote:

See you’re such a dumb biotch, you can’t even form a coherent thought in your head. You’re referring to me as weak and whining and blah blabh blah, and then you have the nerve to hypocritically cause me of calling you names?.. Talk about weak sissy little BIOTCHES– you take the cake.

You’re too stupid to even know what kind of marriage mess you got yourself into. And you’re lecturing me about education. You’re a total MANGINA. This how guys like you become manginas in the first place.. You get all emotional and you don’t go out and get yourself a real education. Put down the remote control and stop watching Oprah.

I’m supposed to be scared of an incoherent little girl like you? hahahah good one

Hopefully as a mangina, you stay a **bleep** for the rest of your life, that way your so-called equal partnership will work. Because God help you if you ever start growing a pair of balls. You’re going to anger the other pair of balls in your marriage. But since she has 2 sets (yours and hers), I doubt there’s any danger of that happening.

Yeah if you want to just live and let live, then stop acting like a hypocritical BIOTCH and take responsibility for your OWN words. Stop acting like a mangina who plays the professional victim role to a T. And like most biotches, you can’t take the heat. You sling insults and then cry about being accurately pegged as a mangina. So stay out of the kitchen unless you plan on baking something while you’re in it.

Somebody missed his snackadoodle today.

08-30-2006 07:27 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Let’s be realistic here

Re: Let’s be realistic here
EducatedWoman27
Newbie
EducatedWoman27
Hey Tellafriend,
In all of your messages, you keep mentioning cake, are you hungry?

08-30-2006 11:40 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
sunhawk
Regular Contributor
sunhawk
Wow, an all-time new record for me. I got to “We all know that men are smarter than women, so let’s stop pretending here.” and already knew what I was going to hear. I feel as if I am becoming some sort of psychic! LOL

I’m sorry you feel the need to lash out at both genders, you belittle yourself most of all.

08-30-2006 11:57 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

What a big shock. More attacks from fat fugly predictable biotches who couldn’t get a man if they tried.

Maybe if you put the fork down and stopped stuffing your 400lbs. + bodies, you might not scare every guy in sight..

And maybe if you learned to shut your uneducated, loud yappy incoherent mouths, men wouldn’t be so turned off by you. Well at least not real men. Because there are obvioulsy a lot of manginas on here. Pretty pathetic.

Don’t get angry, hit the gym. Lose the weight. Maybe consider a personality makeover along with the face. It couldn’t hurt

08-31-2006 02:09 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
I’m a woman…with a 4.0 GPA…and a man…and a nice body…and long hair…and the ability to cook and clean…and a life. And if I met you I’d kick you in the balls and/or laugh at your obvious lack of self-esteem. You poor poor soul.

Muppet, if you and I were both single, I’d be giving you my number right about now.

08-31-2006 03:53 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

Another fugly short hag in denial..

Hey fugly. You can’t kick me from behind your zoo bars

Now run along and play with the other monkeys you delusional dumb biotch.

It’s so funny when fuglies and fatties get angry about the truth.

08-31-2006 04:06 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
It’s funny when a so-called adult runs out of things to say and resorts to his kindergarten days.

You’re ugly! nyah-nyah-nyah!

08-31-2006 05:32 PM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
ftesyektsi
Regular Contributor
ftesyektsi

phatkat811 wrote:
I’m a woman…with a 4.0 GPA…and a man…and a nice body…and long hair…and the ability to cook and clean…and a life. And if I met you I’d kick you in the balls and/or laugh at your obvious lack of self-esteem. You poor poor soul.

Muppet, if you and I were both single, I’d be giving you my number right about now.

Unfortunately, (sorry), this post kind of falls right into the trap of some of these posters and implies greater value based on physical appearance.  Sigh.

09-01-2006 09:37 AM

Re: Let’s be realistic here
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

It’s pretty telling when these FUGLIES can’t face the truth– THEY’RE FUGLLYYYYY.

Idiotic women always try to overrationalize why they get dumped or why they’re undesirable. They use pet terms like “committment-phobic” or other equally useless feminist idiocy. When the truth is rather simply –they’re FUGLY. The guys just used them for a booty call because he was HORNY.

But fugly women often have trouble facing facts, just like they have trouble facing the mirror in the morning.

09-01-2006 01:07 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: