Some stories behind the statistics


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Some stories behind the statistics

Some stories behind the statistics
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

While we are all talking about statistics, I am not disputing the statistics of the original article, but here are the stories behind the statistics I would like to share with you. These are all my personal friends. The test is odd because I cant insert a table here. That’s all the divorced friends I have, I also have lots of friends happily married.

Friend: A

Gender:  F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: High school

Profession of the wife: Postal office

Reason for divorce: Husband cheated on her while she was pregnant with second child

Friend: B

Gender:  M

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: High school

Profession of the wife: Home maker

Reason for divorce: Wife filed divorce because he is workaholic and never home.

Friend: C

Gender:  F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: Master

Profession of the wife: Research scientist

Reason for divorce: Husband was abusive towards her and the children

Friend: D

Gender: F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: High school

Profession of the wife: Office Administrator, was home maker before divorce

Reason for divorce: Husband sexually molested her 12yr old daughter from first marriage

Friend: E

Gender: F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: College

Profession of the wife: Home maker(was nurse before marriage)

Reason for divorce: Husband cheated on her with office younger woman

Friend: F

Gender: F

Who Filed divorce: Husband

Education of the wife: PHD

Profession of the wife: Project manger, IT field

Reason for divorce: Wife cheated on her husband

Friend: G

Gender: F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: College

Profession of the wife: Marketing director

Reason for divorce: Supported husband 16 yrs for him to get PHD and Law school. Husband did not work and or take care the child either. Husband also abuse drug and alcohol.

Friend: H

Gender: F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: High school

Profession of the wife: Office administrator.

Reason for divorce: Husband cheated on her with men

Friend: I

Gender: M

Who Filed divorce: Husband

Education of the wife: High school

Profession of the wife: Home maker

Reason for divorce: Fighting all the time about money.

Me

Gender: F

Who Filed divorce: Wife

Education of the wife: Master

Profession of the wife: Project manager, construction

Reason for divorce: Husband cheated on wife

Message Edited by 3rdworldwm on 09-03-2006 02:51 PM

09-03-2006 02:40 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

More feminagg propaganda. Your missing the underlying physiological reasons.

Just as many women cheat on their husbands as men cheat on their wives. Remember the career women are less likely to be loyal, that is if you read the article darling.

Do you women even care about statistics, or do you just blindly skim over them?

85% of divorces are initiated by women. There is nothing out there to encourage women to make men happy to save the marriage. Women can leave for anything. I find it highly unequal.

Once a friend of mine’s brother had to get a divorce because his wife was withholding sex from him, and sleeping with another man. He fathered three children. He was ordered to pay 50% of his income to his ex. Which is fine in a perfect world where “We The People” run the country. Well his income fell to just above 2,000.00. All of which he was still ordered to pay each month. His income after taxes was around 2,000 a month, all of which was orderded to child support.

The only thing bad he did was smoke cigarettes. Well he kept working at it, he wasn’t eating correctly, he was getting skinny. I saw him once. He weighed about 110 lbs. His wife was living like a queen. New Suburban, new VCR’s, new DVD’s, new TV’s, Computer’s, nice place to live, a fridge full of food.

David was his name, was sharing an apartment with three others, a two bedroom apartment, no car, a bicycle and went nowhere but home in the evenings. That would make it really tough to get a new wife with no money!!! He saw his three children once a month, at his brothers home.

After a few years of this he was diagnosed with lung cancer. I believe due to the squalid conditions he was subject to. He was 36, well he tried to fight it, but it was way too advanced, and they gave him six months to live.

On his death bed my friend requested that his girls be there to say good-bye to his brother, their dad. Which they did, they came in and said their good-bye’s. What did miss Suburban driving woman do? She brought in the man she had the affair with that busted up his family. 15 minutes before he died, this skank brought in this dude. I was upset just hearing about it from my buddy.

Anyways to make a sad story more messed up, now the Great State of Oregon pays, with our tax money the $2,000, $24,000 a year in child support to her. She continues to work, they have a really nice house now. Now this same woman is cheating on her new man, with another man. I wonder if the state can get him to foot the bill of womans independence?

Both genders are messed up sweetheart. No one gender has a monopoly on bad character.

Message Edited by PatriarchVerlch on 09-03-2006 05:44 PM

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-03-2006 03:12 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

“Both genders are messed up sweetheart. No one gender has a monopoly on bad characters.
Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!”

These two paragraphs are contradictionary to each other. The first one is true and with logic, the second one sounds like psycho and sick and hesteria.

I hope you are fine with your life, and women – we are 50% of the population here.

09-03-2006 03:25 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Mamonaku
Regular Contributor
Mamonaku
3rdworldwm,

Nice to make your aquaintance.
I am in no way discounting your personal experiences.

However, as much I hate to say it, your premise is also flawed.

In order to determine any statistically significant trend, you would need a bigger sample size, e.g. a larger number of friends.

At ten, you simply don’t have enough people to make a reliable statistical judgment.

So sorry, but your post has to be classified as personal experience, not definitive argument.

I hope your married friends stay happily married!

Take care.

Message Edited by Mamonaku on 09-03-2006 03:31 PM

09-03-2006 03:30 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

Pat, I am just simply stating facts I know here. As I said over and over before, characters are the reason for good/bad spouse/parents, gender/career choice are not.

I am sorry for your friend and the unfortunate experience you both have to go through.

My share of the stories may have lots to do with my choice of friends.

09-03-2006 03:33 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms
… every story has two sides and 3rdworldwm only listens to one.

Besides, anectodal reports are meaningless. I know just as many men who are divorced, and it appears they were all treated horrendously y their ex wives. What’s your point. Bury the hatchet, move one.

09-03-2006 03:36 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

juliandroms wrote:
… every story has two sides and 3rdworldwm only listens to one.

Besides, anectodal reports are meaningless. I know just as many men who are divorced, and it appears they were all treated horrendously y their ex wives. What’s your point. Bury the hatchet, move one.

My point is: Statistics without cause behind them may mislead the conclusion.

09-03-2006 03:40 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

Mamonaku wrote:
3rdworldwm,

Nice to make your aquaintance.
I am in no way discounting your personal experiences.

However, as much I hate to say it, your premise is also flawed.

In order to determine any statistically significant trend, you would need a bigger sample size, e.g. a larger number of friends.

At ten, you simply don’t have enough people to make a reliable statistical judgment.

So sorry, but your post has to be classified as personal experience, not definitive argument.

I hope your married friends stay happily married!

Take care.

Message Edited by Mamonaku on 09-03-2006 03:31 PM

Agree. It is only personal experience, not scientific finding. Just want to make a point: don’t blindly rely on statistic, without true cause behind, it could lead to wrong conclusion. You take care also.

09-03-2006 03:43 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Mamonaku
Regular Contributor
Mamonaku
“My point is: Statistics without cause behind them may mislead the conclusion.”

What do you mean by this? Studies are conducted to answer specific questions.

Based on these studies, reasonable people make reasonable decisions, in this case, to avoid (Feminist ) CAREER WOMEN as marriage partners.

Do you have any evidence to refute Mr. Noer’s original article?

If so, post please.

Message Edited by Mamonaku on 09-03-2006 03:45 PM

09-03-2006 03:44 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms
What conclusion?

My point is: Who cares what led to the divorce? As long as both parents are fit, there ought to share custody wherever and whenever possible. It’s almost always possible for a spouse to think up an excuse to get a divorce. We live in a no-fault divorce country. You seem to think it is a fault divorce country only when it’s the man and not the woman who is at fault.

An affair is no reason to interfere with the relationship between a child and parent. An who knows? Maybe some of those spouses “had a really good reason for the affair, such as being neglected by their wife or husband.” Whatever.

Message Edited by juliandroms on 09-03-2006 03:51 PM

09-03-2006 03:48 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Some stories behind the statistics

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
rjmck
Contributor
rjmck

3rdworlwm: I can easily match your ten cases with the experiences of my male friends, many of whom have been royally screwed over by their wives in the last 10 years. The one I love the most is the woman who had refused to have sex with her husband for 9 years, claiming that childbirth had made sex too painful. He continued to be a good husband, even going away to do courses to upgrade his job when she said she needed more money to run the household. Turns out that when he was in another city, two nights a week taking courses and staying over (it’s 100 miles to drive back) she was screwing a man 20 years her junior in their bed. She sued for divorce, left him with their only chiold, moved in with the guy, and claimed alimiony (which he paid). Then she showed up in one of my courses at university, stood up during a class, and ranted on about “male opppression” for about 10 minutes. I waited until she was done, then asked her to tell us about how she had treated her husband. She left the class. never saw her again.

09-03-2006 03:56 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

A Cat Lady in SD:

These two paragraphs are contradictionary to each other. The first one is true and with logic, the second one sounds like psycho and sick and hesteria.

Mizz America,

Pray tell us your conditions in life. Single, house full of cats? Can’t keep a man around? Give us the low down on your State of Happiness. Come on Feminist. Let’s get personal. You just did. How many Abortions have you had? We can judge your character on that. I want to know on a 1 to 10 scale just how self centered you are.

Are you Pro-destruction of the Family?

My guess is you are very over weight, and pumped up full of Happy pills. You blame the Universe for your unhappiness. Try looking in the Mirror Cat Lady. What you see, is what you get!

Please don’t lie to us.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-03-2006 05:52 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

julia…

Besides, anectodal reports are meaningless. I know just as many men who are divorced, and it appears they were all treated horrendously y their ex wives. What’s your point. Bury the hatchet, move one.

Bury the hatchet would be nice, if guys weren’t paying from 30%-65% of their income not to see their children. You say you want equality and fair treatment. Lets see it.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-03-2006 05:56 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

My intention of giving those samples are not to degrading men in a whole as gender. My intention is to point out that the conclusion of career women make bad choice of wife and mother based on statistic could be wrong because the statistics doesn’t look at the real cause.

I have met lots of wonderful men in my life and most of them remaining of my good friends. I also have lots of wonderful female friends who are loving, strong, independent, and responsible; some are career women, some are not. My observation and experience and common senses tell me that a person (male or female) makes a good father/mother/wife/husband because he/she is a happy, loving, strong, responsible person; not because he/she has a career or marry to a career/noncareer spouse. You have heard enough stories about some noncareer stay home mothers treats their husband, I don’t need to repeat that again.

So my conclusion is DON’T MARRY ANYONE WHO IS SELF CENTERED, WEAK, IRRESPONSIBLE, AND UNHAPPY. Remember, no one can make others happy, one has to responsible for their own happiness. Anyone expecting others to make them happy will end disappointed.

I am tired of all this now. I am going back continually to do what I do best, be a good mother and teach my daughter to be nice, strong, independent, responsible and most of all, think for herself.

09-03-2006 07:03 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
IshWishDish
Regular Contributor
IshWishDish

I have no respect for people who call others biased and stupid for basing their beliefs on the things they see and experience through the course of their lives – and then kowtow slavishly to “statistics” as long as those statistics support what they already believed.

People like to say “the plural of anecdote is not data.” It sounds really clever and rational and objective, but it doesn’t actually make much sense: an anecdote is a story of something that’s happened. Data is information. So I could just as easily say “the plural of ‘chair’ is not ‘stuff’.” It’s…kinda true, in a really pointless way, but it doesn’t mean anything.

I assume the intent of this dogmatic avoidance of anecdote is to refute the kind of logical fallacy that results in conclusions like “My dog bit me when I was a kid. That’s how I know all dogs are aggressive and unsafe.” The thing is, that’s not what’s usually happening when people whip out the “no anecdotal evidence!” demands. More often than not, in fact, anecdotal evidence is used to refute that kind of thinking. And statistics can be used to create bad logic, too. It goes like this:

Ann: This study shows that kids with dogs in the house are more likely to      experience childhood injuries. Obviously owning a dog is just asking for trouble. They all bite.

Betty: That’s not true. I had a dog, and he never bit me. Most of my friends had dogs, too, and only two of them ever got bitten. And one of those kids was lighting firecrackers in the dog’s face when it happened.

Ann: THAT’S ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE, YOU ILLOGICAL, UNSOPHISTICATED MORON! LOOK AT THE STATISTICS!

Listen, statistics are tremendously useful, when gathered and used properly. But many statistics are not gathered properly, many are contradicted by the statistics gathered by competing studies, and virtually all are used at various times to “prove” claims that don’t look at the question of cause or don’t take into account all factors or just barely have anything to do with the assertion being made.

As for the anecdotal evidence, there’s a word for looking at the world around you and the things that happen in it and basing your beliefs and behavior on what you observe to be repeating patterns. That word is “learning.” Yes, it’s also prone to faulty conclusions, but when used properly, anecdotal evidence (aka personal experiences) are just as valuable as statistics, as long as you don’t try to use them interchangeably.

One other thing: People who tell you your life experiences don’t mean anything are telling you you’re not capable of using judgement. They want you to blindly follow an authority, and they’re usually happy to suggest one.

09-03-2006 08:01 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
rjmck
Contributor
rjmck

Great post Iwishdish– the epistemology of the anecdote. Fascinating issues here. Of course, this validates almost all of the posts by men here complaining about feminism, as well as about the women in their lives– if female experiences of male oppression are to count as evidence for feminism, then so are male experiences of female sexism and feminist oppression. In a truly equal world, of course.

09-03-2006 08:38 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Anti_Feminist
Regular Contributor
Anti_Feminist

The true nature of statistical formation can be seen in the original posters entry!

The “reason for divorce” is simply husband cheated. Not wife was frigid nag, state penalizes men for natural divorce so therefore husband cheated.

Statistics only list outcomes and are a very poor method of concluding causes.

Most of the stats on family life today are made from feminists asking only women about very bias questions.

The most recent Australian safety survey (go to http://www.kittennews.com for a link) had only female surveyors had only one third of the participants as men and discounted any incident of domestic violence towards men that didn’t send the guy to hospital. They also included lesbian assaults as violence perpetrated by men. All this anti male discrimination and still the survey concluded that men were more often the victims of violence, and that male and female domestic violence was equal! now if domestic violence towards women is aloud to include whenever a man raises his voice to her but domestic violence towards men only counts when he has to go to hospital (a thing men are reluctant to do especially in cases like this), What does that tell us the truth about domestic violence and the natures of men and women are?

09-03-2006 08:44 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
IshWishDish
Regular Contributor
IshWishDish

Great post Iwishdish– the epistemology of the anecdote. Fascinating issues here. Of course, this validates almost all of the posts by men here complaining about feminism, as well as about the women in their lives– if female experiences of male oppression are to count as evidence for feminism, then so are male experiences of female sexism and feminist oppression. In a truly equal world, of course.

Yes. I agree. Male stories of victimization by women (assuming they’re true) are as significant and worthy of consideration as female stories of victimization by men (assuming they’re true). I don’t agree that this validates almost all of the posts by men here complaining about feminism, though. most of those posts are not anecdotal, for one thing; most of them are assumptive “this is how it is/should be and you’re an idiot if you disagree with me” posts. And of course some of them are more reasonable and don’t really justify any attacks on method of argument (yours, for instance).

And if I didn’t make myself clear enough (which I probably didn’t), I was largely saying that one of the most significant values of anecdote lies in its use as a tool for refuting absolutist claims, not for making absolutist claims, which is what I see in at least half of the anecdotal statements of men (by which I -and I assume you – mean MRAs and MRA sympathizers; I certainly wouldn’t want either of us to be accused of implying that all men feel one way, or all women) here. Yes, there are posts by women (feminists) that do it too. I’ve seen a lot less of them, though.

09-03-2006 09:24 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
rjmck
Contributor
rjmck

Iwishdish- I wouldn’t diagree about the value of anecdote as a menas of refuting absolutist claims. I suspect though that many of the claims that you are characterizing as “absolutist” are simply generalizations- not the same thing at all. One can’t make many valid claims about a complete category; but it is possibie to characterize a class such as “women” or “feminists, “provided that we realize this refers to “many” if not most of the members of that set.
Now the kind of anecdotes that many men are sharing here are meant to demonstrate that the mythology of feminism doesn’t tell the entire story about male-female relationships. What makes this kind of critique more apropos, however, is that it undercuts feminist claims to be arguing for gender equality. This is so because the moral basis for feminism is that it is about creting a more equal society. If that caan be shown not to be the case, even only anecdotally, then the entire feminist raison d’etre is drawn into doubt in a way different from female anecodotes about men, which only demonstrate that individual men are sometimes jerks, which no one doubts. But these men do not hold themselves up to be paragons of virtue, unlike the feminists.

09-03-2006 09:55 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Anti_Feminist
Regular Contributor
Anti_Feminist

Iwishdish, great post!

Though you say you have seen more anecdotal evidence given by men than women. Well of course! The original purpose of this board was not to say women were evil. It was to say women were no longer good as wives (or more specifically working women weren’t). Men are posting saying I agree, look at what happened to me. Thus Anecdotal evidence.

Since then far more topics have been covered. Feminism and the hate movement run against men by greedy women have become topics almost completely unto themselves run under the banner of don’t marry. Marriage itself has been discussed. with women for whom their is a massive benefit saying men should, men for whom in marriage there is nothing but the ransom of you cant have kids without it say we don’t want to. And women saying but you have to it’s your responsibility to accept the deal not matter how much it mistreats you! An acknowledgement that marriage is an institution against men by women is something I haven’t seen yet. Presumably because they know if they do they would have to give up the bias in their favor.

09-03-2006 11:08 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Some stories behind the statistics

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

I have no cat in my house unfortunately. I love cat since I was a little girl and I use it as my symbol. I know a lot other people like cats, my boyfriend told me not to have a dog, but a cat. He doesn’t like the dog his sister has. Everytime I tried to play with it, he asked me to leave it alone, with a kind of disgusting expression towards the dog on his face. I am 5’3″, 108 lbs if you call that overweight.

I had three very great men I had been involved with in the past few years. Now with one of them we are getting more committed, so the other two are just friends. I am a hot Asian that some men disire, and some women hate. I am not “brave” enough to be a “feminist”, because I was not raised in that enviornment like yours. I am very happy to be a woman that is young, beautiful, slim (never like most of you, big and bulky, no matter men or women) and being adored by all the loved ones in my life. I guess that was the reason why I’ve never met anyone like you crazy, sick psycho.

There is no way out but to cure yourselves. Get a doctor and some help.

09-04-2006 12:04 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

ACatInSD wrote:
I have no cat in my house unfortunately. I love cat since I was a little girl and I use it as my symbol. I know a lot other people like cats, my boyfriend told me not to have a dog, but a cat. He doesn’t like the dog his sister has. Everytime I tried to play with it, he asked me to leave it alone, with a kind of disgusting expression towards the dog on his face. I am 5’3″, 108 lbs if you call that overweight.

I had three very great men I had been involved with in the past few years. Now with one of them we are getting more committed, so the other two are just friends. I am a hot Asian that some men disire, and some women hate. I am not “brave” enough to be a “feminist”, because I was not raised in that enviornment like yours. I am very happy to be a woman that is young, beautiful, slim (never like most of you, big and bulky, no matter men or women) and being adored by all the loved ones in my life. I guess that was the reason why I’ve never met anyone like you crazy, sick psycho.

There is no way out but to cure yourselves. Get a doctor and some help.

Stop fingering yourself. Thanks.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

09-04-2006 02:38 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Jealous? you are a loser that cannot accept the truth and fact you don’t like still exist. And you will be a loser forever if you don’t face that there are always someone (and in this case a lot) who are better than you.

I would like to let people know that I am happy and satisfy with what I have, just like you want people to know how screwed-up you are!

Thanks!

09-04-2006 02:51 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

ACatInSD wrote:
Jealous? you are a loser that cannot accept the truth and fact you don’t like still exist. And you will be a loser forever if you don’t face that there are always someone (and in this case a lot) who are better than you.

I would like to let people know that I am happy and satisfy with what I have, just like you want people to know how screwed-up you are!

Thanks!

You arent.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

09-04-2006 03:06 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Good English, you low-class moron.

09-04-2006 03:09 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

ACatInSD wrote:
Good English, you low-class moron.

Pathetic.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

09-04-2006 03:11 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

Leaves no doubts about the pompus attitudes of american cunts does it?

Keep it simple. Let them show themselves. Never fails.

Message Edited by Termi0n on 09-04-2006 03:16 AM

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

09-04-2006 03:13 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

If your not a feminist, than why are you behaving like one?

I’ve been around a few feminists in my day, and they lie, right to your face about little things like this.

Either you are drunk off your cheap homemade wine, or you just got too much finger nail polish up your nose to think straight. I call your bluff. I would have to see your face to believe what you just said to me.

Go lie to somebody that cares.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-04-2006 06:35 AM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
khankrumthebulg
Regular Contributor
khankrumthebulg
I am still waiting for the Women’s March demanding access for Fathers in Divorce. NEVER HAPPENED. Or the Women’s March demanding equal punishment for False Rape or Domestic Violence accusations. Again NEVER HAPPENED.
Or the Women’s March to end the drugging of 5 million boys into Zombies and permanently damaging their brains with Ritalin. Again NEVER HAPPENED. The end to Scholarships that only are offerred to Women in College. NEVER HAPPENED. Equal Parenting access to children. And end to Prison for Low Income Fathers or Disabled Fathers and outrageous Child Support Awards by Judges. Paternity Fraud, Adult Support for Wives (unreasonable and insane Child Support Awards). I could go on and on.

Marriage to Women in the US is like buying an Edsel. Men want to have some relationship success and happiness. US Women have zero interest in meeting us half way. Their actions since the 1970s clearly demonstrates that. Actions not words Ladies. And the unrealistic and unreasonable Demands don’t end there.

09-04-2006 01:12 PM

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
IshWishDish
Regular Contributor
IshWishDish

I am still waiting for the Women’s March demanding access for Fathers in Divorce. NEVER HAPPENED. Or the Women’s March demanding equal punishment for False Rape or Domestic Violence accusations. Again NEVER HAPPENED.
Or the Women’s March to end the drugging of 5 million boys into Zombies and permanently damaging their brains with Ritalin. Again NEVER HAPPENED. The end to Scholarships that only are offerred to Women in College. NEVER HAPPENED. Equal Parenting access to children. And end to Prison for Low Income Fathers or Disabled Fathers and outrageous Child Support Awards by Judges. Paternity Fraud, Adult Support for Wives (unreasonable and insane Child Support Awards). I could go on and on.

As if there have been Men’s Marches demanding progress for women’s issues? I won’t list a whole pile of specific things men haven’t fought for women about, because that would be tedious. Nope, we’ve had to march on our own behalf. I suggest you do the same, especially if you’re ever going to complain about how men are so superior to women in terms of taking personal responsibility and not expecting others to fight their battles for them. And women have marched together to fight problems that are not gender specific and even affect men more than women, such as gun-related injury and death.

09-04-2006 06:01 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Some stories behind the statistics

Re: Some stories behind the statistics
Anti_Feminist
Regular Contributor
Anti_Feminist

I suggest you get some photos of those marches women had to do on their own ishwishdish, you’ll see there were men there too. And in those that weren’t its most likely due to the event being run by feminazi man hater that refused their participation!

Also who is it you think implemented the changes for these things women marched about? The women’s cause has been helped greatly by men the entire time which is why were so angry about being stabbed in the back! But typical of women today you’re once again trying to hog all the credit for yourselves and trying to spread lies like men did nothing for struggling women.

This is why a woman is never to be believed, their whole interpretation of history is just a fabrication designed to shame men and take more undeserved power for them selves. They would never allow a single reference to the truth.

09-05-2006 03:11 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: