Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!

Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
Thanks to the BBC for this story on a new Spanish law.

No rights, more obligations ==> less marriage

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-14-2006 10:57 AM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

This law should not only outrage real men, but hopefully it will act as a marriage deterrent, saving many guys the headache and financial nightmare of a divorce.

When I say, “Fuuck these feminazi CUUNTS,” I really mean Fuuck these feminazi CUUNTS.

09-14-2006 12:15 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
moneyneversleep
Regular Contributor
moneyneversleep

You are absolutely correct.   I keep repeating it but there is no incentive for a man to marry.  Why marry when you can all the sex you want (and a relationship if you want it) without the requirement of a legal document entitling a wife to equal say in your financial affairs and future.  Additionally, this is another very good reason to note that in any business transaction you cut your deal going in, not leaving.  Therefore, it is imperative to have a prenuptial agreement before getting married.

09-14-2006 12:36 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
The last I checked, Spain had an unemployment rate of 25%. The matriarchal fascist socialist Spain is probably just passing this fascist law as a “job creation act”, you gotta give the boys something to do before they use their spare time thinking about what the hell is wrong with their economy.

09-14-2006 01:50 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
25% in all of spain ? That sounds a bit steep.

09-14-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Big_Daddy_Cool
Contributor
Big_Daddy_Cool
What the **bleep** is going to happen next…a law that forces men to put the toilet seat down or have their **bleep** converted to a **bleep** so they can no longer piss like men?… sorry to use such language but this **bleep** doesn’t seem to stop… seriously, these women need to be put on a **bleep**ing leash now… **bleep** this **bleep**…

09-14-2006 05:16 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

Big_Daddy_Cool wrote:
What the **bleep** is going to happen next…a law that forces men to put the toilet seat down or have their **bleep** converted to a **bleep** so they can no longer piss like men?…

sorry to use such language but this **bleep** doesn’t seem to stop…

seriously, these women need to be put on a **bleep**ing leash now…

**bleep** this **bleep**…

That is bleeping spot on! I couldn’t agree with your assessment any bleeping more.

Cass, I guess I haven’t been keeping-up with spain’s economic numbers in a while. I found this website:

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/spain.html

It states on that site, “One of Spain’s historic economic difficulties has been high unemployment, but under Aznar, the country’s unemployment rate dropped from 17.5% in 1996 to 10.7% in 2004”

I could have sworn it was 25%, but that was probably the last time I looked at Spain’s numbers back in the early 1990’s.

09-14-2006 05:23 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Unemployment is rampant in Europe.  Europe is a feminized, socialists sh!t hole.

If you want to know how much feminism can hurt a society, look at Europe.

09-14-2006 08:57 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
As far as feminism goes it differs from country to country. Imagine if the Union in America would break and every state would have to look after itself. I do not see a good future for Utah (no offense). Germany is actually less feminized than America because we can not afford it. There are quotas, they are more guidelines than law like in America. Big companies hire a number of wimmin in positions they are good at to keep a good face. As far as the boy problem in the education system goes i guess America and Germany are even. The breakup of the family unit and womens “liberty” is causing droping birthrates in most European countries however and with all those muslims in our midst pumping out babies i actually envy America because of their mexicans. Maybe somewhere on the way big goverment realized what a trainwreck feminism was and will try to undo it with traditional american families and christian mexican imigrants for a fresh start.

09-14-2006 10:45 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

Cassius wrote:
As far as feminism goes it differs from country to country. Imagine if the Union in America would break and every state would have to look after itself. I do not see a good future for Utah (no offense). Germany is actually less feminized than America because we can not afford it. There are quotas, they are more guidelines than law like in America. Big companies hire a number of wimmin in positions they are good at to keep a good face. As far as the boy problem in the education system goes i guess America and Germany are even. The breakup of the family unit and womens “liberty” is causing droping birthrates in most European countries however and with all those muslims in our midst pumping out babies i actually envy America because of their mexicans. Maybe somewhere on the way big goverment realized what a trainwreck feminism was and will try to undo it with traditional american families and christian mexican imigrants for a fresh start.

The amish in America are doubling their population about every 20 years. All those poor oppressed amish women are cranking out babies until their uteruses fall out, and there’s no such thing as amish porn.

09-14-2006 11:04 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.
Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

One man who has already put down his beer and put on an apron is Santi.

Yea.. this is how messed up feminism has gotten.

It’s a really simple causal thought process for guys:

1. Beer > apron.

2. Reason for choosing apron over beer = Marriage.

3. Reason for marriage = None.

4. Not marriage > Marriage.

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

09-14-2006 11:25 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
merrylaff
Contributor
merrylaff
FYI – about the Amish – lengthy but eye-opening, nonetheless.

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/160/story_16066_1.html

I seriously doubt if any of you guys on this forum advocate this kind of reproductivity.

09-15-2006 01:32 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

merrylaff wrote:
FYI – about the Amish – lengthy but eye-opening, nonetheless.

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/160/story_16066_1.html

I seriously doubt if any of you guys on this forum advocate this kind of reproductivity.

I saw that story on Dateline a year or two ago, that’s old news. The gist of the dateline as well as this article is basically hinting that the amish have a child molestor in their midst thus the whole community must be indicted for the evil of one. It would be interesting to see stories and dateline programs on how many muslims in america operate under their own social contract, but I guess we’ll never see or hear that because that’s not politically correct even though child-rape is probably a much much larger problem amongst muslims in america than the amish in america.

09-15-2006 02:57 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Imagine an sex at least once a month contract.

09-15-2006 04:22 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Freeyourself
Regular Contributor
Freeyourself

MartianBachelor wrote:
Thanks to the BBC for this story on a new Spanish law.

No rights, more obligations ==> less marriage

Santi is a bleeping moron for getting married. There should be a law that the wives should submit to a minimum of sex three times a week if men do housework. Also a new law, women must alternate the outdoor work of cutting grass, cleaning gutters, and changing oil.

09-17-2006 10:02 AM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms
They should also then pass a law that requires married women to get a full time job.

09-17-2006 02:00 PM

Re: Spanish Men Forced To Do Housework – Or Else!
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Not to mention a law that wimin (and men) need to look after themselfs. In the good old days before divorce women started stuffing themself and quit shaving when they were done with sex.

09-17-2006 03:30 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: