This is why you are feminazis


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – This is why you are feminazis

This is why you are feminazis
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Could feminism be similar to the belief that Hitler promoted about Jewish people being responsible for all of Germany’s problems before and during World War II?

Hitler was evil but he wasn’t completely st*pid..

He knew that as long as he could keep his population believing that they were under threat by the Jews he had the “Moral” right to marginalize and then exterminate them.

EVERY evil movement in history has ALWAYS targeted another group to denigrate and neutralize in order to GAIN POWER.

The Feminist belief that “it’s all a Man’s Fault”.. and unfortunately it seems like you may have bought into this as well.. is all part of this process.

But the bigger problem for Modern Women is this.

After WWII the German people were treated as pariahs for their complicity in advancing the Nazi agenda and the incredible destruction of European & Russian society that it spawned.

Because of the anti-Jewish propaganda they were subjected to most of the German people felt that they were RIGHT to blindly follow Hitler who they regarded as a Savior.

But after the War.. they experienced DEEP SHAME in knowing that they ended up being judged by the world as being not just FOOLS but also as EVIL people as well.

And 60 years later they are still dealing with this issue to this day.

So what this means for you is this.

It doesn’t take much to be on the wrong side of history and to be judged harshly by your peers or even future generations.

One Naive belief in a currently popular idea without questioning it is all that it takes.

08-31-2006 03:32 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Kristilyn3
Contributor
Kristilyn3

there is no question to the sides of the coin, I know both sides!!!

Marry a man to live in his shadow and try to appease him or live your own life and make yourself happy.

There is no shame in choosing the latter…

I for one don’t plan to marry… men just aren’t worth my time!!!

There may be one that is special and different, but I am certainly not waiting around pining for a man…  why would I?

I’m not a fem nazi, I’m just smart!

08-31-2006 03:36 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Antiriad
Regular Contributor
Antiriad

Kristilyn3 wrote:
there is no question to the sides of the coin, I know both sides!!!

Marry a man to live in his shadow and try to appease him or live your own life and make yourself happy.

There is no shame in choosing the latter…

I for one don’t plan to marry… men just aren’t worth my time!!!

There may be one that is special and different, but I am certainly not waiting around pining for a man…  why would I?

I’m not a fem nazi, I’m just smart!

But you ARE living with a man – and his name is Uncle Sam. Because if it weren’t for the police state that you live in – sustained in its entirety by men without whom it would falter – then your criteria of how to live a reasonable life would be dramatically different.

Message Edited by Antiriad on 08-31-2006 03:48 PM

08-31-2006 03:46 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad

dude, playing the hitler card is only going to put you in the crazy category. there’s no comparison.

08-31-2006 03:48 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Antiriad
Regular Contributor
Antiriad

dumbbroad wrote:
dude, playing the hitler card is only going to put you in the crazy category. there’s no comparison.

Really.

Let’s pull out the quotes by some of the most prominent leaders (past and present) of the feminist movement, shall we?

If there is no comparison between feminists and Hitler, it is only because feminists have not yet achieved what they wish to achieve (but are in fact still actively working – or shall I say “lobbying,” since feminists always expect others to do their dirty work – for it).

Message Edited by Antiriad on 08-31-2006 03:51 PM

08-31-2006 03:50 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
What has choosing to not marry to do with beeing a feminist or voting or working ? You confuse women rights which is not anything more than living to the extend of your constitutional rights with the anti man feminist movement. What do we need those anti male laws for or Titel ix or affirmative action hiers ? No other group that was discriminated against got all that and once the discrimination stopped they did fine or can you explain me why we do not have a Black quota or a Latin Quota or a VABA (Violence against Blacks) act ?

Message Edited by Cassius on 08-31-2006 03:53 PM

08-31-2006 03:50 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Kristilyn3
Contributor
Kristilyn3

Antiriad:

But you ARE living with a man – and his name is Uncle Sam. Because if it weren’t for the police state that you live in – sustained in its entirety by men without whom it would falter – then your criteria of how to live a reasonable life would be dramatically different.

would that be the same as you living with a woman – mother nature?
Have you seen how pissed off she’s been with huMANkind?

hahaha

08-31-2006 03:54 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius

dumbbroad wrote:
dude, playing the hitler card is only going to put you in the crazy category. there’s no comparison.

Aint my articel it was copy and paste.
But why is it crazy ? You do not go and tell people they are crazy or stupid. I can have that at the kindergarden. You should at least tell what the fault of the articel is. This is how arguing works. What you did is namecalling. You did not say it was wrong because you cant. Your post it garbage like that the one i posted is not. Please stop posting garbage.

08-31-2006 03:58 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
fishnamedjames
Regular Contributor
fishnamedjames
*chuckles* Godwin’s Law…

…Oh, Snap!

08-31-2006 04:01 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Antiriad
Regular Contributor
Antiriad

Kristilyn3 wrote:
Antiriad:

But you ARE living with a man – and his name is Uncle Sam. Because if it weren’t for the police state that you live in – sustained in its entirety by men without whom it would falter – then your criteria of how to live a reasonable life would be dramatically different.

would that be the same as you living with a woman – mother nature?

Have you seen how pissed off she’s been with huMANkind?

hahaha

Your logic is absurd.

08-31-2006 04:10 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – This is why you are feminazis

Re: This is why you are feminazis
fishnamedjames
Regular Contributor
fishnamedjames
Actually, I think someone already called Godwin on this entire message board several pages back. With that in mind, I’ll be going now.

08-31-2006 04:11 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad

“Aint my articel it was copy and paste. But why is it crazy ? You do not go and tell people they are crazy or stupid. I can have that at the kindergarden. You should at least tell what the fault of the articel is. This is how arguing works. What you did is namecalling. You did not say it was wrong because you cant. Your post it garbage like that the one i posted is not. Please stop posting garbage.”

hmm, well i don’t believe any feminist has advocated the systematic murder of all men … and if they have, that is also insane.

unless i missed a crucial day in high school history class, hitler didn’t say “the germans and jews need to live as one and be afforded the same opportunities.” he said, “those of the blonde hair, blue-eyed variety are superior, so let’s kill everyone who disagrees”

08-31-2006 04:20 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Antiriad
Regular Contributor
Antiriad
This is required reading in many womyn’s studies programs such as this one.

SCUM Manifesto

The SCUM Manifesto (Society for Cutting Up Men Manifesto) is a misandrous tract written in 1968 by Valerie Solanas which advocated a violent anarchic revolution to create an all-female society.

Solanas was indicted for the attempted murder of Andy Warhol on June 28, 1968 (charges of attempted murder, assault, and illegal possession of a firearm). That August, she was declared incompetent to stand trial and was sent to Ward Island Hospital. At her arraignment for the Warhol shootings, she told the crowd of reporters and police: “Read my manifesto and it will tell you who I am.”[1]

Later in life, and after serving a prison sentence for reckless assault with intent to cause bodily harm, Solanas tried to distance herself from it. In a July 25, 1977 interview with theVillage Voice she claimed the manifesto was “Just a literary device . . . women who think a certain way are in SCUM. Men who think a certain way are in the men’s auxiliary of SCUM.”

Sisterhood Is Powerful included excerpts of the SCUM Manifesto.
Contents

08-31-2006 04:24 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad

it’s a college course. you need to read a variety of subject material in order to form an opinion. any rational person would not advocate murder as the best way to get your point across. but different people take different approaches. just look at the civil rights movement … MLK wanted the peaceful approach while the Black Panthers were less shy about violence …  but just b.c. the Black Panthers took that route doesn’t mean that the whole civil rights movement should be ignored.

08-31-2006 04:34 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
toadman
Regular Contributor
toadman

“it’s a college course. you need to read a variety of subject material in order to form an opinion.”

OMFG….so every HS student’s mind is an empty sponge until they enter university or college for indocrtination how the ‘real world’ works?

08-31-2006 05:03 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad

“OMFG….so every HS student’s mind is an empty sponge until they enter university or college for indocrtination how the ‘real world’ works?”

(sigh)

of course not.

any good professor will present a variety of opinions on the subject matter at hand. that’s what i’m saying.

08-31-2006 05:09 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Doc_Savage
Regular Contributor
Doc_Savage

dumbbroad wrote:

hmm, well i don’t believe any feminist has advocated the systematic murder of all men … and if they have, that is also insane.

Well the celebrated feminist (in some circles) Mary Daly would like to rid planet earth of all males.

See the Wikipedia entry here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Daly

“Daly is considered by many to be a brilliant feminist philosopher who has intricately woven into words the idea of living out a biophilic life; by others she is considered as a misandrist who practices reverse discrimination and perpetuates sexism. Her work has influenced decades of feminist work and theology and continues to make a dramatic impact.

She has advocated research into parthenogenesis (the growth and development of an embryo or seed without fertilization by a male) as a means of creating a male-free paradise.”

08-31-2006 05:22 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet
Sounds like she just hated men as much as you hate women. But I couldn’t help but notice that there was nothing there about the “systematic murder of all men.” Could you find us a feminist who argues for that?

08-31-2006 05:33 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

Reasoning with women is like trying to reason with retarded children.

I guess they think that Hitler should be taught as just an alternative perspective in the civil rights movement. Only a woman could justify such idiocy.

08-31-2006 05:50 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Antiriad
Regular Contributor
Antiriad

AngryMuppet wrote:
Sounds like she just hated men as much as you hate women. But I couldn’t help but notice that there was nothing there about the “systematic murder of all men.” Could you find us a feminist who argues for that?

You mean you couldn’t help but pontificate.

SCUM was written by Valerie Solanas, an American feminist who wrote The SCUM Manifesto which advocates the mass murder of men.

As for your former comment: what misogyny may be present on this board is a direct and logical consequence of the decades of misandry that has been spread by feminists such as Valerie (whose book, might I remind you, is required reading in intro level women’s studies classes) which has all but destroyed relations between the sexes and will in fact continue to erode “gender” relations up until the point where feminism is correctly recognized as the hate movement that it represents and rejected as such.

Message Edited by Antiriad on 08-31-2006 05:57 PM

08-31-2006 05:55 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – This is why you are feminazis

Re: This is why you are feminazis
AngryMuppet
Regular Contributor
AngryMuppet

Antiriad wrote:

AngryMuppet wrote:
Sounds like she just hated men as much as you hate women. But I couldn’t help but notice that there was nothing there about the “systematic murder of all men.” Could you find us a feminist who argues for that?

You mean you couldn’t help but pontificate.

SCUM was written by Valerie Solanas, an American feminist who wrote The SCUM Manifesto which advocates the mass murder of men.

As for your former comment: what misogyny may be present on this board is a direct and logical consequence of the decades of misandry that has been spread by feminists such as Valerie (whose book, might I remind you, is required reading in intro level women’s studies classes) which has all but destroyed relations between the sexes and will in fact continue to erode “gender” relations up until the point where feminism is correctly recognized as the hate movement that it represents and rejected as such.

Message Edited by Antiriad on 08-31-2006 05:57 PM

Dude, read the **bleep** Wikipedia entry. Valerie Solanas was a mentally ill woman who tried to murder Andy Warhol. She wasn’t even sane enough to stand trial! She’s no more representative of feminism than the Unabomber is representative of socialists. She’s in the same category as Hinckley and Manson. Jesus Christ, that’s like my quoting a misogynist serial killer and say he’s emblamatic of all men. A child could argue against he rantings of an insane person.

08-31-2006 06:01 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
SM777
Regular Contributor
SM777
“Reasoning with women is like trying to reason with retarded children.”
———————————————————————–

What’s the difference?

08-31-2006 06:28 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

AngryMuppet wrote:

Dude, read the **bleep** Wikipedia entry. Valerie Solanas was a mentally ill woman who tried to murder Andy Warhol. She wasn’t even sane enough to stand trial! She’s no more representative of feminism than the Unabomber is representative of socialists. She’s in the same category as Hinckley and Manson. Jesus Christ, that’s like my quoting a misogynist serial killer and say he’s emblamatic of all men. A child could argue against he rantings of an insane person.

Looks like angrymuppet is defending the feminist position yet again. You can tell that this pussywhipped biotch put his balls in his wife’s purse a long time ago. She probably corrects him as he types his posts. And he cowers in fear like a little girl

08-31-2006 06:29 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

Well, my friend, they have killed 50 million in the womb in the United States.

1 billion have been aborted in the world because of women’s rights. So it is actually far worse than the holocaust.

Humanity has a death wish.

Problem would be solved by not allowing women to vote.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

08-31-2006 06:47 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
hero
Contributor
hero

I second that emotion, Patriarch, I was just about to write the same thing.

The systematic murder of men will be here soon.  I predict that more and more unborn boys will be murdered just because they’re male.  Think that’s farfetched? Look what happened in China because of the “one-child” policy of the government.  Families started aborting their female children, and now there is a shortage of women in China.  Why can’t the reverse situation occur here in the U.S.?

Message Edited by hero on 08-31-2006 07:42 PM

08-31-2006 07:39 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
3rdworldwm
Regular Contributor
3rdworldwm

PatriarchVerlch wrote:
Well, my friend, they have killed 50 million in the womb in the United States.

1 billion have been aborted in the world because of women’s rights. So it is actually far worse than the holocaust.

Humanity has a death wish.

I am very sorry to hear that. I don’t think anyone has the rights to kill a baby, born or not. Women/men have to take responsibility for their actions. There is no excuse to kill a defenseless baby just because 9 months inconvenience to some people.

But in China, women were force to abort the baby if the baby is out of allowance even she wants the baby.

Message Edited by 3rdworldwm on 08-31-2006 09:21 PM

Message Edited by 3rdworldwm on 08-31-2006 09:24 PM

08-31-2006 09:10 PM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius

dumbbroad wrote:
dude, playing the hitler card is only going to put you in the crazy category. there’s no comparison.

Look Dumb the only difference between the Nazis and the feminazis is the fems need the men alive because they need them and because they can be exploited once they have been suckered into marriage. If you think about it the feminazis are even worse than the Nazis because if you look at the abortion numbers they are not short on the murder side eithier.

Message Edited by Cassius on 09-01-2006 10:45 AM

09-01-2006 09:20 AM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

http://www.fathersforlife.org/feminism/feminism_terms_defined.htm

Here is the whole low down on feminism. A disgrace, self serving element of mankind. It will only be tolerated as long as the elite can use it to their interests.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-02-2006 03:01 AM

Re: This is why you are feminazis
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
That settles the score any woman who sgns up for feminism is pro Nazi or pro Comunism. More like Feminazicommie.
Broad who calle me crazy 0.00
Me 1

09-02-2006 09:21 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: