Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

Who would have guessed? From cars, to planes, computers, Velcro, and even the Internet, came from the minds of men. The only place all men are equal is the grave.

I also believe women claiming equality with men is a step up for them, judging by their performance in things that advance humanity.

Like we have said a million times, women are best at giving birth and raising the fruit of their womb, all the while empowering their families to be the best they can be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=405056&in_page_id=1770

Why are all the Nobel peace prize winners men, 95%? Why are all the artists, Directors, screenwriters, and science fiction writers 95% men?

That’s what we do, we men are leaders, and we need our women to empower us to reach for the stars, so they shine like the moon with our reflected glory!

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-15-2006 12:41 AM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
So what have you invented or contributed to society lately? My glow seems to be a little dim.

09-15-2006 01:23 AM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet
Phatkat I’m getting a little bored of your anecdotage:

Men in general does not mean one specific man.

Women in general does not mean you specifically.

What applies (or what you claim applies) to your particular situation does not apply to everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Read and learn. Educate yourself away from fembothood.

This is particularly boring as TellAFriend devoted an entire thread to it only a short time ago. Oh and Bryan351. Note my reply to him posted a short amount of time before you posted this. Yes, in that single instance, I was thinking about you personally when I posted it.

Even if this rule applied to the specific you and PatriarchVerlch, what you are saying still does not make sense as the reason “your [reflective] glow is dim”, is because you’re not “empowering him”. You’re not empowering anyone. Not even your dip**bleep** wonderful equal (meaning way above you but controlled by sex) poodleboy, who’d probably think you were a nutter for posting on this forum at all. If he exists.

Message Edited by Happy_Bullet on 09-15-2006 02:47 AM

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

09-15-2006 02:35 AM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
Your first few sentences were intelligent. Then you felt the need to resort to personal attacks just like your pal tellafriend, thus proving yourself worthy of the ignore treatment he’s getting. Guess you guys can’t do much better than that – resorting to personal attacks and b!tching that the women are doing it.

So glad you’re thinking of me. That’s touching.

09-15-2006 11:49 AM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Where did he resort to personal attacks ? The ingore treatment will work wonders to solve issues.

09-15-2006 11:57 AM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

phatkat811 wrote:
Your first few sentences were intelligent. Then you felt the need to resort to personal attacks just like your pal tellafriend, thus proving yourself worthy of the ignore treatment he’s getting. Guess you guys can’t do much better than that – resorting to personal attacks and b!tching that the women are doing it.

So glad you’re thinking of me. That’s touching.

Hey dumb biitch, your first few sentences were idiotic.

Your last few sentences were idiotic.

Oh and the middle of your post was pretty stupid as well.

So far you’re doing a great job of thinking like a woman. Keep up the good work!

Oh and dumb biitch…yeah.. see I don’t get ignored because I make sense. You play with your 15 cats and you wonder why people laugh at you.. Makes you all pouty doesn’t it

09-15-2006 11:57 AM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811

Cassius wrote:
Where did he resort to personal attacks ? The ingore treatment will work wonders to solve issues.

“Not even your dip**bleep** wonderful equal (meaning way above you but controlled by sex) poodleboy, who’d probably think you were a nutter for posting on this forum at all. If he exists.”

09-15-2006 12:02 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
See, here’s the thing. Men claim to be using facts and statistics, while these arguments are, quite frankly, pulled out of Patriarch’s posterior.

The nobel peace prize winners have been 89% men, not 95%. I know, I know, men are still in the majority, but if you’re going to quote statistics, look them up, don’t make them up. Let’s not forget that the Nobel Prize has been around since 1901, and in those days women were much less educated and much less likely to work than women generally are today. Of course they didn’t win peace prizes then – they were in no position to.

95% of sci-fi writers (why is only that field chosen? Sci-fi is certainly not the be- and end-all of intelligent writing!), screenwriters, directors, and artists are men? Can you please enlighten me as to how you found that out? Did you do a survey of every independent artist/director/screenwriter in the nation? That is quite a specific percentage and I’m finding it hard to believe that an accurate research study was conducted.

And yet it’s the men here coming down on women for using opinions and not facts. I would have no problem with you stating that, in your opinion, the best directors/writers/artists are men. That’s opinion, neither right or wrong. Your percentages, however, have missed the mark.

09-15-2006 01:10 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
A real feminist would just say that we need to place a quota on how many nobel awards are given to women, and then just raise the quota each year until 100% of them are given to women.

09-15-2006 01:20 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
Yes well, I guess I’m not a real feminist then because I don’t agree with that idea at all.

09-15-2006 01:25 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

Think about it, everything we study has already been known before, and came from the minds of men. Even the bible was written by 66 men from different times in history, all inspired.

I’ll love it in 500 years, when women have the excuse, “We couldn’t go to college in the 2 Century BC.” So we couldn’t figure anything like what Plato did.

Face it ladies you have had 6000 years to reinvent the wheel, and a college education does not allow you to grasp concepts as quickly as men do.

I have yet to meet a woman sci-fi writer making any money doing what she does. I have yet to meet a woman artist who isn’t starving, and gets people to buy her work on the “I’m a woman buy my work for no other reason” card.

The WNBA hasn’t made a profit in 8 years, face it, its more biological than you think.

Face it, on the human level, if a woman did something great, many men have already done it before her.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-15-2006 01:31 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

The reason why women are not credited with inventions and genius is, in part, because up until about 1960, women were only allowed to do housework and pump out babies.  The feminist movement came about because women wanted more for themselves than a narrowly defined role.  If you don’t encourage women, or allow them access the education and funding, you can’t compare them side-by-side with men for time periods say before 1960.  Any educated person knows that!!   READ the stories behind the stats you quote – DUMB!ss men!!

Guys, if you were told that your role was limited to cooking and cleaning, were not encouraged in science and math (in fact – told that being good in math was unmanly like – women were told that being good in math was unlady like), and not allowed to attend college – where in the HELL do you think you would be????

We are being to find out how women’s accomplishments throughout the years have been overlooked and unreported!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3237832.stm

09-15-2006 01:51 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
“women were only allowed to do housework and pump out babies. ”

Stop acting like either of those are bad things (note the disparaging uterm for having children). Just knock it off. Decent men are protectors, helping women to take care of their families not oppressors, forcing them into a meaningless life.

It makes me sooo mad to think of the young women who are being suckered in by this garbage you spew.

Knock it off!

09-15-2006 02:06 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Wrong again there actually have been female inventors and researchers, just a lot less than men. And most of the MALE inventors and researchers had a day job to SUPPORT and PAY for their wifes and children. Its called multitasking and time managment somthing wimmin are supposed to be oh so good at it, but nothing zilch niente. For the past 50 years we have been finding out why wimmin were only considered good for beeing mothers in the first place.

09-15-2006 02:07 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

HappyMom –

Some women don’t want to just do those things…..I meant pumping out kids to denote women who are essentially a breeding machine – not good for a women’s body to have child after child – like 10 – 12.  Scientific studies back that up.

Women were oppressed – why do you think the feminist movement was so powerful.  If you are a stay-at-home mom and have no career aspirations outside the home – that’s your choice.  I personally did not make that choice BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE ME incapable of marriage and children.

Women who hate feminism and say disparaging things are often the ones that join the movement if hubby trades them in for a “newer model”..  Happened a lot in the 70’s and early 80’s – say it all around me and these women were having a rought time.  Homemakes, many with no college degree.  This “awful feminism” enables them to retrain, get a job and survive.    Have you ever thought about that????

09-15-2006 02:23 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
I have a job and a college degree – both are a total waste! I am not a man, I can’t compete with men. My husbands prefers me to work some so I do.

There is nothing wrong with having 10-12 kids. Heck, the happiest families I know are among the biggest. Don ‘t want kids? don’t get married. Marriage is about creating a family not about making you feel special.

Women weren’t half as oppressed under the old system as they are under this new one. Families are torn apart, children are raised to be self-serving beasts, the judicial system is corrupt, law and order is falling, the economy is debt ridden. good job feminists! You wanted America, you got it and now you’ve dismantled everything it once stood for.

09-15-2006 02:33 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneSmartChick wrote:

Women were oppressed – why do you think the feminist movement was so powerful.

It was so powerful because idiot women like you are so GULLIBLE.

It’s akin to someone whipping up foolish children into a frenzy over not being able to eat chocolate cake for dinner every day of the week. “We demand our chocolate cake, you adults are oppressing our FREEDOM OF CHOICE!”

And now you dumb biitches are whining about the tummy ache feminism is giving you. waaaaaaahhhh!

This is what happens when you don’t listen to men in the first place. You idiot women should never try to think on your own. It always leads to disaster.

Message Edited by tellafriend on 09-15-2006 02:50 PM

09-15-2006 02:33 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
And you are ignoring all those studies that show it healthiest for women to start having and breastfeeding children in their young twenties. Practically no incidence of breast cancer in women who do these things.

09-15-2006 02:37 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Women should have their 2 babies between 18 and 21. They will be very unlikely to have figure issues and revover quickly. Also they do not get used to change their bf each few month and will be more reliable as a partner.

09-15-2006 02:41 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

have a job and a college degree – both are a total waste! I am not a man, I can’t compete with men. My husbands prefers me to work some so I do.

Your job is a waste to you – that’ fine.  Many women enjoy their jobs.  Why is that a problem for you?

There is nothing wrong with having 10-12 kids. Heck, the happiest families I know are among the biggest. Don ‘t want kids? don’t get married. Marriage is about creating a family not about making you feel special.

Again – your opinion – plenty of people are in successful marriages and do not have kids.

Women weren’t half as oppressed under the old system as they are under this new one.

Families are torn apart, children are raised to be self-serving beasts, the judicial system is corrupt, law and order is falling, the economy is debt ridden. good job feminists!  – So oppressing women – putting the ones that don’t want to be in the home back in the home – is going to change this?  Use your college degree – where is the cause and effect of the women’s movement to all of these issues?  Could it also be we are in debt because of military spending?  Liberal judges that put criminals back out on the street for the declining law and order?   Did you ever think children could be “self-serving beasts” because they saw mommy get a little heavy – maybe post-pregnancy weight – and he traded her in for a trophy wife ?  If that is not self-serving – I don’t know what is???  Can you even comment on that???

You wanted America, you got it and now you’ve dismantled everything it once stood for.   I pay my taxes (all 60K of Federal!!!), volunteer to teach women to read and help them get jobs.  I am employed and never used a social program – hardly dismantling the United States (America refers to North and South America) – Do you live in South America?

09-15-2006 02:45 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
Women were oppressed – why do you think the feminist movement was so powerful.
____________________________________________________

The feminist movement was so powerful b/c of the herd mentality in women. They will join or do anything solely b/c their friends and other women around them do so and their feelings tell them to do so. Consumerism is a glaring example of this. How many product lines do you see for women out there? millions. Women account for 80% of all private good purchasers.

You see, one must understand the female brain to realize why this is so. Women have a highly developed region of the brain called the corpus callosum. It is the section of the brain that facilitates communication b/w the two sides of the brain. The left side processes information linearly and is the center of logic. The right side processes information erratically and is the emotional center of the brain. In women, every single stimulus that their brain receives is heavily processed b/w both sides. This is why women place an emotional subtext to virtually every single stimulus they perceive. It is also why women make decisions based on “feelings” also called a “woman’s intuition.” In a woman’s mind her feelings are ALWAYS right. Once she “feels” a certain way, changing her mind is impossible. Which is why many men become so frustrated with women b/c they don’t understand this concept and can’t figure her out or change her mind. And some men are highly successful with women b/c they can manipulate her feelings to serve his needs. The feminist movement preyed on this response. It urged women to “feel” that they should be entitled (not earn) to anything their hearts desired. Once women were convinced of this they ran with it.
It also explains why women are angrily lashing out at Noer’s article. His article simply explains why career women are poor marriages choices and lists those reasons. Feminism has convinced women that ANY negative criticism against women is inherently sexist and an example of male domination. So you see all the women on here who “feel” Noer’s artical is sexist, degrading, etc.

I personally did not make that choice BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE ME incapable of marriage and children.
____________________________________________________

Biologically speaking, no it doesn’t make you incapable. But it DOES make you a poor choice for the man who wants to marry to create a family. Noer’s article lists the reasons why, which is just the tip of the iceberg IMO.

Women who hate feminism and say disparaging things
are often the ones that join the movement if hubby trades them in for a “newer model”..
_____________________________________________

Got any stats for this statement that hubby trades them in for a younger model? last time I checked, 70% of divorces were initiated by women.

This “awful feminism” enables them to retrain, get a job and survive.
____________________________________________________

A personal story here – a friend of a friend of mine is going through a divorce (he caught his wife cheating), but part of the agreement was that he would pay her education so she could go and get a degree to get a job. Yet another man doing something for the “empowered woman.”

Message Edited by GenghisKhan on 09-15-2006 03:01 PM

09-15-2006 02:49 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Khan –

I am aware of these studies regarding the differences in male/female brains.  Many women make very good leaders because of their ability to emphasize.

This does not make women feel that they should be entitled – most women – work very hard for their earnings.  If you want to understand entitlement – just look at a lot of the men on this board.   No doubt you will find that most feel they are entitled to a job over a women, entitled to education over a women.

With feminism, women are encouraged to choose their path based on their interests and talents.  If women were not finding some level of fullfillment in this – the movement would not have continued – whatever the biology of their brain.  Men have been encouraged to do this for years (choose a path, profession)   If you ignore the god-given talents of half of the population – what does this do for society?  And please don’t tell me that a woman’s god given talent is to be a mother.   As I have said before – just because you have the equiptment does not make you fit to be a parent.

09-15-2006 02:59 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBiITCH: BARK! BARK! BARK!

What’s that, spot? Your last 2 brain cells are trapped in a coal mine and there’s only 10 mins. left before air supply is cut off and they’re lost forever?

OneDUMBBiITCH: BARK! BARK! BARK!

Mr. Johnson is pinned under a 300lbs. large- &-in-charge fugly from the Oprah audience and he needs immediate assistance?

OneDUMBBiITCH: BARK! BARK! BARK!

Mrs. Blowhard is throwing a divorce party and everybody will receive complimentary gift baskets full of exfoliating cream to combat those menopause mustaches?

OneDUMBBiITCH: BARK! BARK! BARK!

Another fatty cancelled her gym membership to train for the Sizzler buffet?

OneDUMBBiITCH: BARK! BARK! BARK!

Feminism makes about as much sense as a dumb barking biitch who ignores anything presented to her for fear of looking stupider than she already looks?

Good girl!

Now go fetch your stick you dumb biitch

09-15-2006 03:03 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
“they are entitled to a job over a women, entitled to education over a women. ”

Because they would use such things to *gasp* support a woman (and children.)

Message Edited by HappyMom on 09-15-2006 03:04 PM

09-15-2006 03:03 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

TellaFriend –

Simmer down little boy and put your weiner back in your pants – play time is over….ha ha ha ha

DumbA** man

09-15-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
Many women make very good leaders because of their ability to emphasize.
____________________________________________________

Quite the contrary. Good leaders are those who are decisive and make those decision based on pure logic in seeking out the best outcome. Anyone will tell you that decision making based on emotions is poor. In fact, I read an article that studied how decisions based on emotional responses are 90% more likely to be the wrong one. The highly developed corpus callosum in women actually makes them poor decision makers since they inherently associate an emotional subtext with almost all the stimuli their brains perceive. Have you ever noticed how women almost always make decisions based on how they “feel” about something? whether it be a material item,a partner in a relationship, or any other decision large or small. Which is why whenever my male friends ask me for women advice I always tell them – you can’t convince her to change her mind. Instead, you must make her feel a certain way which is in tune with what you want. This advice solves about 90% of their problems with women. And also explains why players are so good with women b/c they can manipulate her emotions so she “feels” a certain way that is in tune with what he wants from her.

Message Edited by GenghisKhan on 09-15-2006 03:13 PM

09-15-2006 03:09 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

HappyMom

So a women then must get married – because, as you say, the men are more entitled to a college education because they have to support women and children?
How is a woman supposed to support herself?  Isn’t that a little sexist?  Your arguments don’t make sense.  Is she supposed to enter a marriage – gasp – any marriage so that her bills get paid?

Are you going to tell your daughter – before she finds her husband to support her as you no doubt have told her to do….”Don’t worry honey – that man deserves the higher salary than you because he has a family to support”  when your daughter clearly is the better employee???

You don’t seem to be able to answer that??

09-15-2006 03:11 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Khan –
Business is about relationships.  The ability to be empathetic is very necessary to neogotiate and maintain productive relationships.

As far as a womens choice – if you have ever been in love – you know that love is a feeling.  Often times you cannot objectively say why you are in love.  Usually people marry people they love.  Men and women.

You brought up an interesting point – I have friends from many cultures.  In some cultures, marriage is arranged.   It is a coupling of two people based on their personality characteristics – brought together by their parents.  One of the underlying thoughts is that love is a “foolish” or “capricious” emotion and that people who are in love cannot objectively look the person (analyze whether the other person is right for them – and this is said of BOTH men and women).  Parents know their kids and they feel they know whether a marriage will work.  Many arranged marriages work out.

09-15-2006 03:19 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom

OneSmartChick wrote:
You don’t seem to be able to answer that??

I’ve got an answer for you. You won’t like it but its an answer none the less

If your definition of sexist is that men and women are inherintly different and ought to live their lives in accordance with these difference rather than deny and fight against them, then why yes, it is. And so?

If my daughter doesn’t want to get married she shouldn’t. I won’t tell her otherwise. It is a job to be sure. I will encourage her to do something valuable with her time as opposed to watching Oprah, reading pop-psychology books, taking meaningless college courses like “History of Third World Countries and why it is the Deveolped World’s Fault” or “French Existentialism 2.” I would encourage her to pursue something along the lines of nursing or something else that suits the skills/inclinations better than other fields. It would alos be useful for her family in the future if she pursued something like that. As opposed to studying something that makes her feel good.

Of course there was a day when people could become nurses by going to nursing school instead of getting a regular degree that includes a bunch of useless general requirements in the name of “liberal arts” under the guise of making students more well rounded when in reality it makes them all the same. We see this when all the college educated feminists come on here and parrot the same arguments that they learned in women’s studies 101 at {insert generic university here}

Message Edited by HappyMom on 09-15-2006 03:24 PM

09-15-2006 03:21 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
merrylaff
Contributor
merrylaff
One Smart Chick
oohhh.. I beg to disagree on one point….
Love may be accompanied by a feeling or initially recognized by a feeling. But real love carries on even when the feeling may die or the flame dim. Too many people walk out on a marriage because “I don’t love him/her anymore”…..but love is a choice. I can choose to persevere whether the feeling accompanies it or not. That is not to say that a feeling is a bad thing – it generally is the first indication of falling in love, actually.

As for arranged marriages – yes they often work out beautifully. I observed one as it actually impacted my family – 40 years later they are still together and have a lovely relationship.

09-15-2006 03:25 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
Business is about relationships. The ability to be empathetic is very necessary to neogotiate and maintain productive relationships.
____________________________________________________

Of course. But you were talking about women as leaders. I explained the qualities of proper decision making and how good leaders must employ it to be successful. I showed how women are biologically at a disadvantage in decision making as compared with men. It doesn’t mean that women are poor relationship makers. If anything their capacity to empathize to a greater degree makes them better at maintaining and creating relationships than men.

09-15-2006 03:25 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811

Cassius wrote:
Women should have their 2 babies between 18 and 21. They will be very unlikely to have figure issues and revover quickly. Also they do not get used to change their bf each few month and will be more reliable as a partner.

If I would have married the guy I was “in love” with when I was 18, I would be horribly abused by now, maybe even dead. He was the classic controlling, jealous, abusive male. 18-year-olds are still kids in a number of ways. Some get married at 18 and it works out fine; good for them. I just know that 7 years later I am completely different and have learned a lot more than what I knew at 18, and I would not want to get married without that knowledge.

Besides, the risk of divorce drastically increases when you get married that young. Haven’t you read THOSE statistics?

Oh, but it’s a woman’s FIGURE that is the important thing. Right right.

PS to HappyMom – I have a BA and never once had to (or even elected to) take a women’s study class.

09-15-2006 03:28 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

OneSmartChick wrote:
Khan –

I am aware of these studies regarding the differences in male/female brains.  Many women make very good leaders because of their ability to emphasize.

This does not make women feel that they should be entitled – most women – work very hard for their earnings.  If you want to understand entitlement – just look at a lot of the men on this board.   No doubt you will find that most feel they are entitled to a job over a women, entitled to education over a women.

With feminism, women are encouraged to choose their path based on their interests and talents.  If women were not finding some level of fullfillment in this – the movement would not have continued – whatever the biology of their brain.  Men have been encouraged to do this for years (choose a path, profession)   If you ignore the god-given talents of half of the population – what does this do for society?  And please don’t tell me that a woman’s god given talent is to be a mother.   As I have said before – just because you have the equiptment does not make you fit to be a parent.

I vote for this post as the most dimwitted of all.

First, because of the biological differences between male and female brains, women make much poorer leaders – managers – decision makers.

You say, “Many women make very good leaders because of their ability to emphasize.” I think you meant to say “empathize”, but still empathy has nothing to do with being effective and successful decision-making managers, actually the opposite is true. Good, successful, correct decisions are those decisions that are based upon facts and statistics, devoid of emotions. In one of my college management courses, I was taught that 80% of decisions that are based any way on emotions, will turn out to be either wrong decisions or weaker decisions than if those decisions were made devoid of emotions. Since a woman’s brain is unable to process logic and emotions seperately, it makes a woman highly incapable of making solely logical decisions — decisions that are devoid of emotions. Thus, it goes to reason that women in positions of power and authority to make decisions, will be at a biological disadvantage as compared to a male counterpart, all else equal. This is why feminist ideology is not about “equality”, because equality is merely a pipe dream. Feminist ideology is about male-bashing. If you can raise women up to the level of men, then they must bash men down to the level of women, insofaras as leadership is concerned.

You can disagree with nature all you want, it’s a free country, but when you want someone else’s tax dollars to fund your misandrist programs to bash men down to womens’ level, there is when you cross the line from freedom to fascism.

Your assertion that men have choices in careers is idiotic, simply because men don’t have much choice but to work. Show me a guy who doesn’t work and I’ll show you a homeless guy or a prisoner, that’s the choices men get, get to work and shovel the gravel or go homeless or go try stealing a loaf of bread and get a free-ticket to prison. How the feminists convinced so many women that those 3 choices of a man were so glorious, is beyond reason, it probably has something to do with the first woman Eve who sold her family out of paradise and into a sh1thole just because the serpent convinced her that the sh1thole looked a lot better than paradise.

As for your contention, “just because you have the equiptment does not make you fit to be a parent,” all I got to say is that you aint gonna find teets on a bull.

09-15-2006 03:31 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

HappyMom –

I did not take a women’s studies class in college – And I believe feminism is giving women the same OPPORTUNTIIES as men.  In other words, because of your gender you are not told that you cannot be a professor, a doctor and nurse or whatever.  And, I don’t know how old you are – but there was a time when all women could do is be secretaries, nurses and teachers.  There is nothing wrong with those fields – but not all women wanted that.  I followed my NATURAL inclination and became an engineer because that’s what I was good at and that is what interests me.  I was facinated by movement and became a mechanical engineer.   Does that make me not a candidate for marriage because I am a degreed professional in a field that men have dominated for years?  I find that that some men are intiminated by me because of my educational background (and they ask by the way) – Whose issue is that???   By the way – earned a scholarship based on merit – not because I was a women – refused to put down my gender or my first name.

You indicated that you would tell your daughter to study something useful to family not what she want to or something that she enjoys.  By the way, not all women have a natural inclination to be nurses.  Clearly you think she is still going to find that husband to pay all her bills – because working at something that you don’t enjoy is awful.  I realize that in your mind, she is just working until hubby comes along – but I did say she does not want to get married.  So, you would advocate her working at something she does not enjoy for the rest of her life because she is supposed to have a natural inclination in the “helping” professions.  What is she does not – many women don’t.  Don’t you think this “evil feminism” would be a benefit to your daughter?  She can be who she is.  What if she is gay?  What if she likes astromony?

09-15-2006 03:37 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Pork –

I said that women and men should have equal opportunity and that was what feminism is about…I did not say that men and women are necessary equal in all aspects.  READ THIS CAREFULLY – and put this in your pipe and smoke it….Because we are all born with different talents and inclinations – women and men – there are distinct differences between all women and all men – women should have all opportunties open to them.   And yes – even the front lines of the military.  (I laugh when I see men’s posts that women can’t cut it on the front lines – women are not allowed in front line combat positions – yet.)

09-15-2006 03:50 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad
“a woman’s brain is unable to process logic and emotions seperately”

that’s BS. no woman in the history of the world has ever made a logical decision?

09-15-2006 03:58 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
I said that women and men should have equal opportunity and that was what feminism is about
____________________________________________________

Somewhere along the way it changed from equal opportunity to entitlement. I always here the argument that women get paid less than men, however the women advocating this position conveniently fail to take into account that women work less hours, take off for maternity leave, and pass on high risk jobs. As martianbachelor pointed out awhile back – if it is true that women make less than men, then any smart business person would hire only women and become the lowest cost producers of whatever product they make. Effectively becoming richer than Gates and Forbes combined. Yet this hasn’t happened, b/c the underlying premise is false. Women wanted in the race and they got it. Now they to sit out, take breaks and still demand to win. That’s not equal opportunity, that’s entitlement.

women are not allowed in front line combat positions – yet
____________________________________________________

Yeah, b/c now lives are at risk its not about equal opportunity anymore, its about survival. I think women should be allowed on the front lines only if they meet the physical qualifications to be there. Not because they feel the need to be there.

09-15-2006 04:03 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
Miss Empathy,
“I realize that in your mind, she is just working until hubby comes along”

You don’t have a clue about what goes on in my mind.

You need to understand that all this condescending, bitter, resentful, accusatory attitude is considered repulsive (not intimidating.) Were is all your empathy for these men?

09-15-2006 04:04 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad
“I think women should be allowed on the front lines only if they meet the physical qualifications to be there”

which is EXACTLY what she said. not all women (or men) can cut it on the front lines, but they should be given the chance to prove themselves able.

09-15-2006 04:08 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
which is EXACTLY what she said. not all women (or men) can cut it on the front lines, but they should be given the chance to prove themselves able.
____________________________________________________

Right, which is why I agreed with her. But thanks for pointing that out.

09-15-2006 04:10 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad
“Right, which is why I agreed with her. But thanks for pointing that out.”

but your next line was “Not because they feel the need to be there” — which made it sound like that’s what she was trying to convey. but i don’t believe that was ever said.

09-15-2006 04:14 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
but your next line was “Not because they feel the need to be there” — which made it sound like that’s what she was trying to convey. but i don’t believe that was ever said.
____________________________________________________

I should have clarified it then.

09-15-2006 04:16 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Miss Empathy,
“I realize that in your mind, she is just working until hubby comes along”

You don’t have a clue about what goes on in my mind.
You do believe that a women should be supported by her husband and not work outside the home – you have said so in prior posts.  Since you feel this is the best way – it would only follow that you would want this for your daughter.  You work, part-time, because your husband wants you to.  Great for you – not all women want that…do you understand????

You need to understand that all this condescending, bitter, resentful, accusatory attitude is considered repulsive (not intimidating.) Were is all your empathy for these men?
I laughed out loud on this one!!!   I have only indicated equal opportunity – I have not indicated that men shouldn’t have educations, have limited brain power – are only good for one thing (things that have been expressed by men on this board)- HAVE YOU EVEN READ the posts of men on this board???  I have never, ever had an issue with something a man has along as he earned it.  I have an issue with men that view women with contempt as many men on this board have done?  Do you read any of this???  I would be insulting as to ask if you can read – but my goodness – the men here are bitter.  I love men – I think men bring many important things to the table.  I also believe and does feminism that women should have equal opportunities – can you get yourself around this one??

09-15-2006 04:53 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
Women are biologically predisposed to be practically totally incapable of seperating emotions from logic, when making decisions, because women have approx. 90% more connective tissue between the two hemispheres of the brain as compared to males. Thus, your contention that “many women make good leaders” is assinine in light of the bilogical evidence and in light of the fact that the #1 charateristic of being a “good leader” is being able to make the best decisions, i.e. logical decisions. Your assinine contention is akin to a dairy farmer saying “many bulls make good milkers”. This isn’t rocket science cupcake. If you want to try to prove me wrong, then you should try to shut-down the side of your brain that deals with emotions, but then you’ll only find that I’m right! Until then, your emotional side of your brain is over-riding the logical circuits !@#!@#$%$%#@$ LMAO!

09-15-2006 04:57 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBIITCH wrote:

I laughed out loud on this one!!!   I have only indicated equal opportunity – I have not indicated that men shouldn’t have educations, have limited brain power – are only good for one thing (things that have been expressed by men on this board)- HAVE YOU EVEN READ the posts of men on this board???  I have never, ever had an issue with something a man has along as he earned it.

This comical dumb biitch is assuming that she’s EQUAL to a man. This is the epitome of denial. Welcome to the female brain, or lack of…

Go fetch your stick you dumb biitch

09-15-2006 05:00 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Khan –

I should have been more clear.  If a woman can make it on the front lines, she should be “allowed” to be there.  Same with a man.  I was pointing out that some folks on this board used the point that woman can’t even handle the front lines – well how would we know? – women aren’t allowed on the front lines – yet.

I will say that women have found themselves in combat positions simply by the nature of their job in the military.  Supply clerks, drivers, mechanics that are women sometimes find themselves in the middle of a battle.  The guys that I speak to in the military indicate performance in these situations is individual based, not gender specific.

Fighter pilots that are female have done well , overall- but of course, there aren’t many so when one does screw up – like men do – they all point to the single screw up as the reason women should not be flying fighter missions in the military.  In Israel some of the finest fighter pilots are women.  Not my cup of tea – but they should be allowed to pursue it if they are successful.

09-15-2006 05:05 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom

OneSmartChick wrote:
Miss Empathy,
“I realize that in your mind, she is just working until hubby comes along”

You don’t have a clue about what goes on in my mind.

You do believe that a women should be supported by her husband and not work outside the home – you have said so in prior posts.  Since you feel this is the best way – it would only follow that you would want this for your daughter.  You work, part-time, because your husband wants you to.  Great for you – not all women want that…do you understand????

You need to understand that all this condescending, bitter, resentful, accusatory attitude is considered repulsive (not intimidating.) Were is all your empathy for these men?

I laughed out loud on this one!!!   I have only indicated equal opportunity – I have not indicated that men shouldn’t have educations, have limited brain power – are only good for one thing (things that have been expressed by men on this board)- HAVE YOU EVEN READ the posts of men on this board???  I have never, ever had an issue with something a man has along as he earned it.  I have an issue with men that view women with contempt as many men on this board have done?  Do you read any of this???  I would be insulting as to ask if you can read – but my goodness – the men here are bitter.  I love men – I think men bring many important things to the table.  I also believe and does feminism that women should have equal opportunities – can you get yourself around this one??

I believe a woman should submit to her husband. I believe men and women are fundamentally different and not well suited for the same tasks. Men have a role in a family and women have a different role. If someone doesn’t like this order, THEY SHOULDN’T GET MARRIED.

I’ve read the posts by these men. It is 100% reasonable for them to feel the way they do when I see behavior by women in the real world. I am confused and amazed that more women can’t connect the dots between their behavior towards these men and the attitude it engenders in those men toward them in return.

Men and women are not the same, physically, mentally or spiritually. No amount of caterwauling on your part can change this. You were born a woman. Men are men. You can’t control them or tell them how they should feel or what they should want. Deal with it.

The kindest thing they can do is tell you the truth. If you saw a blind man walking near a cliff, would you call out to warn him? Or would you stand idly by, watching, rather than point out his possible peril and thereby insult him by the implication that you noticed that he is blind?

Look in the mirror and ask yourself, what have I done that might make these men view me in a less than positive light?

Truth = kindness
Coddling someone in lies = hatred

09-15-2006 05:06 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

TellaFriend – Since you resort to name calling like a little boy on the play ground who had his toy snatched…I have no respones to you but ..put your little weiner back in your pants, your play time is up

09-15-2006 05:08 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

One Smart chick/windbag wrote:
This “awful feminism” enables them to retrain, get a job and survive.    Have you ever thought about that????

Listen, 100 years ago only 10% of women worked outside the home because they had to. The divorce rate was 10% and wages were very high compared to now. At least 70% of income was disposable, compared to 15% today. Now women do not have the choice to stay at home, you have upset the world economy, driven down wages, so much, you have to work, or live in poverty many times. Women had alimony to fall back on while they searched for a new husband to support them.

Feminags pushed women out of the home and into the workforce saying “How dare you be a parasite off men, independence now!” Now women are dependent on alimony, child support, welfare, etc, with 75% of single mothers living below the poverty line, hardly empowering to defend on the very men you women say you do not need. Either trough taxation, or welfare like alimony and child support. Why should men have to support women who no longer play the part of wife, women are hardly equal, hardly independent, more likened to a burden to modern man.

Working woman also do not reproduce the population, soon our elderly will not have enough young blood supporting them, which is fine if you are a self hating portion of the human race.

A couple of quotes for the Newbies:

I am most anxious to enlist every-one who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of ‘Women’s Rights,’ with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and proprietary. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to ‘unsex’ them-selves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male pro-tection.”— Queen Victoria, March, 1870

“If you women continue to demand your choice to work, you will so upset the economy of this country that the time will come when you will not have a choice. You will have to work.”~ Helen Andelin of Fascinating Womanhood.

Only 40 years ago 95% of men worked to support themselves and their families, now only 85% of men work, perfectly healthy men displaced by the 69% of women who are driving down real wages! Well them and uncontrolled immigration. Real wages have not increased since the 70’s. Hmm, since the women are not parasite movement, only to be parasites to social services, and their ex husbands these lovely “independent” ladies hate.

Simple economics folks! Not Rocket Science.

With 100 men, and now 100 women applying for any job, the wage gets cut by 2/3rds. Now companies can hire 2 for the price of 1, all thanks to GI Jane sending women to work. Most of which cannot compete with men, but think they deserve equal pay to a man. Now more employees have to be hired to make up for the less productive women. Driving up the cost to everything. Now we pay 85% of what we make to bills, this is empowering no one, the whole economic windfall of women working, is enslaving the whole human race into drone like robots void of the last vestiges of human free will.

Sad but true!

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-15-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
Why don’t you admit what you feminists really want? Complete Androgeny.

09-15-2006 05:23 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
dumbbroad
Regular Contributor
dumbbroad
“Right, which is why I agreed with her. But thanks for pointing that out.”

but your next line was “Not because they feel the need to be there” — which made it sound like that’s what she was trying to convey. but i don’t believe that was ever said.

09-15-2006 04:14 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
GenghisKhan
Regular Contributor
GenghisKhan
but your next line was “Not because they feel the need to be there” — which made it sound like that’s what she was trying to convey. but i don’t believe that was ever said.
____________________________________________________

I should have clarified it then.

09-15-2006 04:16 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Miss Empathy,
“I realize that in your mind, she is just working until hubby comes along”

You don’t have a clue about what goes on in my mind.
You do believe that a women should be supported by her husband and not work outside the home – you have said so in prior posts.  Since you feel this is the best way – it would only follow that you would want this for your daughter.  You work, part-time, because your husband wants you to.  Great for you – not all women want that…do you understand????

You need to understand that all this condescending, bitter, resentful, accusatory attitude is considered repulsive (not intimidating.) Were is all your empathy for these men?
I laughed out loud on this one!!!   I have only indicated equal opportunity – I have not indicated that men shouldn’t have educations, have limited brain power – are only good for one thing (things that have been expressed by men on this board)- HAVE YOU EVEN READ the posts of men on this board???  I have never, ever had an issue with something a man has along as he earned it.  I have an issue with men that view women with contempt as many men on this board have done?  Do you read any of this???  I would be insulting as to ask if you can read – but my goodness – the men here are bitter.  I love men – I think men bring many important things to the table.  I also believe and does feminism that women should have equal opportunities – can you get yourself around this one??

09-15-2006 04:53 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38
Women are biologically predisposed to be practically totally incapable of seperating emotions from logic, when making decisions, because women have approx. 90% more connective tissue between the two hemispheres of the brain as compared to males. Thus, your contention that “many women make good leaders” is assinine in light of the bilogical evidence and in light of the fact that the #1 charateristic of being a “good leader” is being able to make the best decisions, i.e. logical decisions. Your assinine contention is akin to a dairy farmer saying “many bulls make good milkers”. This isn’t rocket science cupcake. If you want to try to prove me wrong, then you should try to shut-down the side of your brain that deals with emotions, but then you’ll only find that I’m right! Until then, your emotional side of your brain is over-riding the logical circuits !@#!@#$%$%#@$ LMAO!

09-15-2006 04:57 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBIITCH wrote:

I laughed out loud on this one!!!   I have only indicated equal opportunity – I have not indicated that men shouldn’t have educations, have limited brain power – are only good for one thing (things that have been expressed by men on this board)- HAVE YOU EVEN READ the posts of men on this board???  I have never, ever had an issue with something a man has along as he earned it.

This comical dumb biitch is assuming that she’s EQUAL to a man. This is the epitome of denial. Welcome to the female brain, or lack of…

Go fetch your stick you dumb biitch

09-15-2006 05:00 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Khan –

I should have been more clear.  If a woman can make it on the front lines, she should be “allowed” to be there.  Same with a man.  I was pointing out that some folks on this board used the point that woman can’t even handle the front lines – well how would we know? – women aren’t allowed on the front lines – yet.

I will say that women have found themselves in combat positions simply by the nature of their job in the military.  Supply clerks, drivers, mechanics that are women sometimes find themselves in the middle of a battle.  The guys that I speak to in the military indicate performance in these situations is individual based, not gender specific.

Fighter pilots that are female have done well , overall- but of course, there aren’t many so when one does screw up – like men do – they all point to the single screw up as the reason women should not be flying fighter missions in the military.  In Israel some of the finest fighter pilots are women.  Not my cup of tea – but they should be allowed to pursue it if they are successful.

09-15-2006 05:05 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom

OneSmartChick wrote:
Miss Empathy,
“I realize that in your mind, she is just working until hubby comes along”

You don’t have a clue about what goes on in my mind.

You do believe that a women should be supported by her husband and not work outside the home – you have said so in prior posts.  Since you feel this is the best way – it would only follow that you would want this for your daughter.  You work, part-time, because your husband wants you to.  Great for you – not all women want that…do you understand????

You need to understand that all this condescending, bitter, resentful, accusatory attitude is considered repulsive (not intimidating.) Were is all your empathy for these men?

I laughed out loud on this one!!!   I have only indicated equal opportunity – I have not indicated that men shouldn’t have educations, have limited brain power – are only good for one thing (things that have been expressed by men on this board)- HAVE YOU EVEN READ the posts of men on this board???  I have never, ever had an issue with something a man has along as he earned it.  I have an issue with men that view women with contempt as many men on this board have done?  Do you read any of this???  I would be insulting as to ask if you can read – but my goodness – the men here are bitter.  I love men – I think men bring many important things to the table.  I also believe and does feminism that women should have equal opportunities – can you get yourself around this one??

I believe a woman should submit to her husband. I believe men and women are fundamentally different and not well suited for the same tasks. Men have a role in a family and women have a different role. If someone doesn’t like this order, THEY SHOULDN’T GET MARRIED.

I’ve read the posts by these men. It is 100% reasonable for them to feel the way they do when I see behavior by women in the real world. I am confused and amazed that more women can’t connect the dots between their behavior towards these men and the attitude it engenders in those men toward them in return.

Men and women are not the same, physically, mentally or spiritually. No amount of caterwauling on your part can change this. You were born a woman. Men are men. You can’t control them or tell them how they should feel or what they should want. Deal with it.

The kindest thing they can do is tell you the truth. If you saw a blind man walking near a cliff, would you call out to warn him? Or would you stand idly by, watching, rather than point out his possible peril and thereby insult him by the implication that you noticed that he is blind?

Look in the mirror and ask yourself, what have I done that might make these men view me in a less than positive light?

Truth = kindness
Coddling someone in lies = hatred

09-15-2006 05:06 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

TellaFriend – Since you resort to name calling like a little boy on the play ground who had his toy snatched…I have no respones to you but ..put your little weiner back in your pants, your play time is up

09-15-2006 05:08 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

One Smart chick/windbag wrote:
This “awful feminism” enables them to retrain, get a job and survive.    Have you ever thought about that????

Listen, 100 years ago only 10% of women worked outside the home because they had to. The divorce rate was 10% and wages were very high compared to now. At least 70% of income was disposable, compared to 15% today. Now women do not have the choice to stay at home, you have upset the world economy, driven down wages, so much, you have to work, or live in poverty many times. Women had alimony to fall back on while they searched for a new husband to support them.

Feminags pushed women out of the home and into the workforce saying “How dare you be a parasite off men, independence now!” Now women are dependent on alimony, child support, welfare, etc, with 75% of single mothers living below the poverty line, hardly empowering to defend on the very men you women say you do not need. Either trough taxation, or welfare like alimony and child support. Why should men have to support women who no longer play the part of wife, women are hardly equal, hardly independent, more likened to a burden to modern man.

Working woman also do not reproduce the population, soon our elderly will not have enough young blood supporting them, which is fine if you are a self hating portion of the human race.

A couple of quotes for the Newbies:

I am most anxious to enlist every-one who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of ‘Women’s Rights,’ with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and proprietary. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to ‘unsex’ them-selves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male pro-tection.”— Queen Victoria, March, 1870

“If you women continue to demand your choice to work, you will so upset the economy of this country that the time will come when you will not have a choice. You will have to work.”~ Helen Andelin of Fascinating Womanhood.

Only 40 years ago 95% of men worked to support themselves and their families, now only 85% of men work, perfectly healthy men displaced by the 69% of women who are driving down real wages! Well them and uncontrolled immigration. Real wages have not increased since the 70’s. Hmm, since the women are not parasite movement, only to be parasites to social services, and their ex husbands these lovely “independent” ladies hate.

Simple economics folks! Not Rocket Science.

With 100 men, and now 100 women applying for any job, the wage gets cut by 2/3rds. Now companies can hire 2 for the price of 1, all thanks to GI Jane sending women to work. Most of which cannot compete with men, but think they deserve equal pay to a man. Now more employees have to be hired to make up for the less productive women. Driving up the cost to everything. Now we pay 85% of what we make to bills, this is empowering no one, the whole economic windfall of women working, is enslaving the whole human race into drone like robots void of the last vestiges of human free will.

Sad but true!

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-15-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
Why don’t you admit what you feminists really want? Complete Androgeny.

09-15-2006 05:23 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

You say most women cannot compete with men – you say this as fact.  That men are better employees – Prove it.  Can you tell me where women fall down in the workplace?  Where I work we are measured on a number – bring the business in the door or you are out.  Women bring in more sales than men in my company – and no, we are not selling cosmetics.  Does that make the men in my company useless?  Absolutely not – we have a great male CIO, for example.   You brought up the fact that the quality of work is worse with women.   Again – people are individuals.  Job performance is not based on gender.

If you have a qualitative basis of comparison – put it up there.

09-15-2006 05:32 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

I meant quantitative basis of comparison

09-15-2006 05:36 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBIITCH wrote:
You say most women cannot compete with men – you say this as fact.  That men are better employees – Prove it.  Can you tell me where women fall down in the workplace?  Where I work we are measured on a number – bring the business in the door or you are out.  Women bring in more sales than men in my company – and no, we are not selling cosmetics.  Does that make the men in my company useless?  Absolutely not – we have a great male CIO, for example.   You brought up the fact that the quality of work is worse with women.   Again – people are individuals.  Job performance is not based on gender.

If you have a qualitative basis of comparison – put it up there.

Let me translate this dumb biitch into english:

“BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!”

Hang on, I’m not done yet. I have to apply a special hexidecimal code to that:

“bark …” ..*crackle crack*.. “barrr… bahhh.. blah blah.. blah..” *still tuning*.. almost got it.. hang on.. “blah blah blah..bab…bab…babble babble…babble…” *crackle*

ok here it comes, I got it:

“So like I was like skipping through this field of like 587 trillion 3-leaf clovers and then like I knew there had to be one so I was all like, ‘Where are you little 4-leaf clover? yooohooooo!?’..And then like by some miracle, I like FOUND ONE! …see! I told you 4-leaf clovers exist!”

Yeah great. Now go find Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Flying Pigs, Intelligent women.. and any other ridiculous longshots you can think of.

09-15-2006 06:10 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

I believe a woman should submit to her husband. I believe men and women are fundamentally different and not well suited for the same tasks. Men have a role in a family and women have a different role. If someone doesn’t like this order, THEY SHOULDN’T GET MARRIED.  HappyMom – that is the way you want to live and that should be respected.  Again-  can you get your mind around there are women who are ambitious and don’t feel the same way?  Why should they not be able to pursue their dreams?

I’ve read the posts by these men. It is 100% reasonable for them to feel the way they do when I see behavior by women in the real world. I am confused and amazed that more women can’t connect the dots between their behavior towards these men and the attitude it engenders in those men toward them in return.  The men are mad because women are demanding the same OPPORTUNITIES as men and women wish to have a career.  Men feel threatened (some, not all) and that is one of the reasons they are spewing some much hatred toward women.   They then blame women for all of the bad issues that come their way (failing economy, global warming, etc)   I think in the beginning, feminisim pointed to men as the problem and in some cases they were – men made up most of the legislatures, etc.   Think about this way – if women had not organized and marched, do you think men would have “given” us the right to vote.   Why can you not get your head around that?  (Dam_  that feminism!!!   – I can now vote in a presidential election)  I am sure that the men of that day looked at women as problems and causing all the issues by their behavior because they wanted the right to vote.  If wanting to have opportunties to pursue your life means bad behavior towards men, than I am afraid I am guilty of that.

Men and women are not the same, physically, mentally or spiritually. I never indicated they were.   No amount of caterwauling on your part can change this. You were born a woman. Men are men. You can’t control them (nor should they be allowed to control women) or tell them how they should feel (but they told generations of women they should not be allowed to vote and that should be okay – women should not want or need a voice)  or what they should want. Deal with it.   I am not trying to control a man or men – I am not advocating that.  But from the venom they are sure trying to control women – the examples are endless -> women shouldn’t go to college (a waste), women should just have babies and not work.  I am certainly not telling a man that he should want me or marry me (I am already married) – Please tell me where I am saying that men should want a career woman – I never indicated that.  Most of my posts have centered around equal opportunity.  I would’t be attractive to a man who wanted a SAH wife – or someone who put all his needs ahead of hers.

The kindest thing they can do is tell you the truth. If you saw a blind man walking near a cliff, would you call out to warn him? Or would you stand idly by, watching, rather than point out his possible peril and thereby insult him by the implication that you noticed that he is blind?

Look in the mirror and ask yourself, what have I done that might make these men view me in a less than positive light?  The only thing that would put me in a positive light with MOST of the men on this board would be to support their position of limiting opportunities to people soley based on their gender.  Agreeing with them on what women focus on the most – their view is gossip, Oprah and celebrity magazines.  In a nutshell –   Trivializing and condescending attitudes toward women.   Don’t have that so I guess I will not be viewed as positive by these men. And, although I am sure it does not have to be said, I will loose no sleep over that.  I have dear friends who are men and a brother who and I support them always.  They treat me with respect and kindness.  They get the same in return – see how that works??

Truth = kindness
Coddling someone in lies = hatred
Could not agree more

What I don’t understand about you, HappyMom is your refusal to support any level the woman’s movement.  Does it not occur to you that the reason you can vote is because of the women’s movement?  What about the fact that you have a college degree?  Up until the women’s movement, most colleges did not admit women.   The fact that your wages don’t belong to your husband and that you can have any real property in your name is because of the woman’s movement.  If not for you – what about your daughter?  Don’t you want her to have choices?  HappyMom becareful what you spit on – you might some day need the woman’s movement – remember all those housewives that were turned in for a trophy wife?  That is awful….selfish behavior

09-15-2006 06:14 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBIITCH wrote:

BARK BARK BARK BARK!

Go fetch your stick you dumb biitch

09-15-2006 06:37 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Back2TheKitchen
Regular Contributor
Back2TheKitchen

OneSmartChick wrote:
Women were oppressed – why do you think the feminist movement was so powerful.

OneSmartChick, I mean OneChickBrainWashedByFeminism,

What you call “oppression” is actually female preference. Think about that.

The way women prefer things to be. Generally, men are more than willing to be accomodating towards the preferences of women and children. It’s built into us. Hence, misogynists are not born, they are made.

Women, prefer the so-called “patriarchy”. If all hell breaks loose, which we seem to be inevitably marching towards, and once you step out of the bubble of freedom men have provided for you, you’ll come to understand this.

The patriarchy is a term used to describe the preferences of women over time. Feminism twisted this and turned it into Patriarchy = Oppression and women were fooled by it (herd mentality).

The Man —> Woman —> Child hierarchy has taken humankind this far, and your feminist sisterhood has decided it just isn’t working and a change needs to be made?

Is that “smart”, OneSmartChick?

I think it’s not only wrong, but sick.

The evidence is all around us.

Message Edited by Back2TheKitchen on 09-15-2006 07:17 PM

“With women or the female mindset imparted through feminization on the vast majority of society, it will be very easy to control the Empire…I mean…the republic.” – mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com

09-15-2006 07:02 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius

OneSmartChick wrote:
You say most women cannot compete with men – you say this as fact.  That men are better employees – Prove it Job performance is not based on gender.

If you have a qualitative basis of comparison – put it up there.

Cupcake look at the female led companies, sub standard performance. We are all individuals very true but wimmin who can compete with men are rare because women and men are NOT equal. Quotas force companies to recruit wimmin even if they perform worse than their male competitors. I have nothing against feminism but without the quotas pleaaaze. If wimmin are oh so smart they will not need them. I bet you will have 1001 excuses why America needs wimmin quotas in 2007.

Message Edited by Cassius on 09-15-2006 07:11 PM

09-15-2006 07:07 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius

OneSmartChick wrote:
Khan –

I should have been more clear.  If a woman can make it on the front lines, she should be “allowed” to be there.

Fighter pilots that are female have done well , overall- but of course, there aren’t many so when one does screw up – like men do – they all point to the single screw up as the reason women should not be flying fighter missions in the military.

Youre right if you say women should be allowed to do what they are capabel of.
There are few female pilots true, and some screw up, oh well, but if 4 out of the 6 female pilots screw up 66% of all female fighter pilots screwed up and werent wimmin supposed to be better at everything than men ?
Yeah the Israeli air force did a great job to bombing hay huts in the ground and that UN facility (whopsidaisy) probably wimmin in action. Did it ever occour to your mind that the reason fighters who have nothing more than a few kalashnikovs and pineapples feel so strong and do so well is because they go up against an army which is half female ? There was a reason Russia stopped sending female battalgions certainly not because Stalin got soft hearted. You demand that wimmin run more and more dollars and equipment in the ground so they can proove they are unfit at X all over again although a lot of men said that from day one.

Message Edited by Cassius on 09-15-2006 07:23 PM

09-15-2006 07:21 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Regarding providing freedom – AGAIN – women have not been allowed to serve in combat positions.  So yes, on the front lines, men were providing the “freedom”.   Your explanation is, of course, one sided and narrow.   You “forgot” to mention the hundreds if not thousands of women involved in the military and in the intelligence community, helping to secure the freedom of the United States.  Women yes – gasp women – put themselves on the line every day in covert operations helping to gather information to help the secure the US.   And yes, men do this job as well.  Your message put forth the idea that the only gender working to ensure our freedom were men and the only capacity was the front lines – again – not accurate because women cannot serve there!!!

And by the way – if all hell broke loose, I can shoot a gun very well.  Thank you very much!  Just ask my husband.

09-15-2006 07:31 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Cass – I am against quotas.  That may come as a shock to you.  Again – I keep stressing this – equal opportunity.   And, since my husband is an employment lawyer, I do know a thing or two about quotas – I have been educated.  Quota laws, unless your are a federal contractor, have been weakened greatly.    Not to say they don’t exist.

09-15-2006 07:38 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBIITCH wrote:

BARK BARK BARK BARK!

Sit! Good biitch. now go fetch another brain cell

09-15-2006 07:49 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom
OSC

That arrogant pride of yours is only going to bring you a world of trouble.

09-15-2006 10:29 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

One Smart/big mouth chick said….

So a women then must get married – because, as you say, the men are more entitled to a college education because they have to support women and children?

Darlingest, men in this country have to support current wives, and the fruit of her womb, ex wives, and the fruit of her womb, and any other yard children he gets court ordered to pay. Yes men should be hired first over a woman who is only worried about ‘me.’

Women even get preferential treatment in hiring, they are classified as a minority! Want a nation of empowered women, with dis empowered men? Who is going to stop a corrupt government for making us total slaves to the regime? A bunch of women? lmao.

Remember the first white woman didn’t step foot in Oregon until about 1836. The White man had to make it safe for her perfumed buns, so the Indians wouldn’t try and turn her into a squaw.

It’s funny how empowered women wait until men make things safe, then ride in like they are taking over the world…lol..

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-15-2006 10:31 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
“Unless you are an federal contractor” good joke which major company is not ? Lockheed Martin anyone ? You should check back with your soon to be ex. Corporations which have a certain number of employees still need to meet women quotas. At least in America. Wimin have been allowed to fight on the front lines, and not just in any war it was in world war II and it wasnt just any battle it was the battle for stalingrad the largest singel battle in recorded human history. Anyway they sucked so bad that even a ruthless dictator (Stalin) who would have his own men shot to motivate them, decided to dispense with their services.

09-15-2006 10:42 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

HappyMom –

Ah – yes a women with any level of self esteem is arrogant…..a women who can stand on her own two feet is arrogant…because I tend to express my opinions with conviction and have knowledge then I am arrogant (am not a very good speller).   I have not seen you call any of the men on here arrogant – and if you know the definition – some of their posts pretty much hit that spot.   And yes, I am very proud of what I have accomplished.  I have worked very hard, in a profession dominated by men, some of which resented me, and have made something for myself on my own work – yes, I am proud.   It’s okay for a man to express pride in their accomplishments – but not a women….?    Arrogant – well….Perhaps my questions and points to you hit a little too close to home.

09-15-2006 10:52 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
OneSmartChick
Regular Contributor
OneSmartChick

Plenty of companies do not do business with the federal government.   You obviously don’t know much about employment law and I don’t feel like explaining it to you.  If you read my message, and comprehend, I said the quota laws were weakened – look up on the Supreme Court decision of the last six years.  Quotas also come in the form of minority and women set asides.

09-15-2006 11:00 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

OneDUMBBIITCH wrote:
HappyMom –

Ah – yes a women with any level of self esteem is arrogant…..a women who can stand on her own two feet is arrogant…because I tend to express my opinions with conviction and have knowledge then I am arrogant (am not a very good speller).   I have not seen you call any of the men on here arrogant – and if you know the definition – some of their posts pretty much hit that spot.   And yes, I am very proud of what I have accomplished.  I have worked very hard, in a profession dominated by men, some of which resented me, and have made something for myself on my own work – yes, I am proud.   It’s okay for a man to express pride in their accomplishments – but not a women….?    Arrogant – well….Perhaps my questions and points to you hit a little too close to home.

This dumb biitch is TOO DUMB to know she’s arrogant. This dumb biitch always blames EVERYONE else for her behavior. Instead of her being arrogant, now it’s everyone else not appreciating her work.

Keep whining you dumb biitch. And while you’re at it, keep putting more “I am smart TOO!” bumperstickers on the back of your Volvo. I’m sure someone will take you seriously if you throw enough tantrums.

09-15-2006 11:29 PM

Re: Why do men invent everything under the sun? A. Men are smarter than women….
Mamonaku
Regular Contributor
Mamonaku
Hi all,

Looks like you guys have been busy. Be warned, this post is kinda long.

Sex and Character, by Otto Weininger advances an interesting theory with respect to the nature of the sexes.

http://www.theabsolute.net/ottow/sexcharh.html

“In the widest treatment of most living things, a blunt separation of them into males and females no longer suffices for the known facts. The limitations of these conceptions have been felt more or less by many writers. The first purpose of this work is to make this point clear…

… Sexual differentiation, in fact, is never complete. All the peculiarities of the male sex may be present in the female in some form, however weakly developed; and so also the sexual characteristics of the woman persist in the man, although perhaps they are not so completely rudimentary. The characters of the other sex occur in the one sex in a vestigial form. Thus, in the case of human beings, in which our interest is greatest, to take an example, it will be found that the most womanly woman has a growth of colourless hair, known as “lanugo” in the position of the male beard; and in the most manly man there are developed under the skin of the breast, masses of glandular tissue connected with the nipples. This condition of things has been minutely investigated in the true genital organs and ducts, the region called the “urino-genital tract,” and in each sex there has been found a complete but rudimentary set of parallels to the organs of the other sex.

. . . The fact is that males and females are like two substances combined in different proportions, but with either element never wholly missing. We find, so to speak, never either a man or a woman, but only the male condition and the female condition. Any individual is never to be designated merely as a man or a woman, but by a formula showing that it is a composite of male and female characters in different proportions…”

In a nutshell, hard and fast definitions of Masculinity and Femininity are false, according to Weininger.

We should understand the qualities of being male and female on a sliding scale.

Most Feminine — Moderately Feminine — Slightly Feminine

Most Masculine — Moderately Masculine — Slightly Masculine

And while the majority of biological females are “Feminine dominant”, there are women with a “Manly spirit”.

Likewise that the majority of biological males are “Manly Dominant”, there are men with a “Feminine nature”… aka Girly men.

Weininger continues,

“Emancipation, as I mean to discuss it, is not the wish for an outward equality with man, but what is of real importance in the woman question, the deep-seated craving to acquire man’s character, to attain his mental and moral freedom, to reach his real interests and his creative power. I maintain that the real female element has neither the desire nor the capacity for emancipation in this sense. All those who are striving for this real emancipation, all women who are truly famous and are of conspicuous mental ability, to the first glance of an expert reveal some of the anatomical characters of the male, some external bodily resemblance to a man. Those so-called “women” who have been held up to admiration in the past and present, by the advocates of woman’s rights, as examples of what women can do, have almost invariably been what I have described as sexually intermediate forms. . . .

The vast majority of women have never paid special attention to art or to science, and regard such occupations merely as higher branches of manual labour, or if they profess a certain devotion to such subjects, it is chiefly as a mode of attracting a particular person or group of persons of the opposite sex. Apart from these, a close investigation shows that women really interested in intellectual matters are sexually intermediate forms.

If it be the case that the desire for freedom and equality with man occurs only in masculine women, the inductive conclusion follows that the female principle is not conscious of a necessity for emancipation; and the argument becomes stronger if we remember that it is based on an examination of the accounts of individual cases and not on psychical investigation of an “abstract woman…

As has been the case with every other movement in history, so also it has been with the contemporary woman’s movement. Its originators were convinced that it was being put forward for the first time, and that such a thing had never been thought of before. They maintained that women had hitherto been held in bondage and enveloped in darkness by man, and that it was high time for her to assert herself and claim her natural rights.

But the prototype of this movement, as of other movements, occurred in the earliest times. Ancient history and medieval times alike give us instances of women who, in social relations and intellectual matters, fought for such emancipation, and of male and female apologists of the female sex. It is totally erroneous to suggest that hitherto women have had no opportunity for the undisturbed development of their mental powers…”

Some of the Femi Nasty posters, such as OneSmartChick, have claimed that women were oppressed and that women were never allowed to exercise their abilities.

A claim which is totally false, I might add. Have you not heard of Joan of Arc? Madam Curie? Madam CJ Walker? Catherine the Great? Queen Victoria? The Most Holy Mary Mother of God, venerated by Muslims and Christians alike?

I think that the reason why we haven’t seen successful Matriarchies that thrive alongside the Patriarchies, we don’t see great works or great religions created by women at the same rate and caliber as Men, we don’t see female Nobel prize winners and inventors to the degree that we see male ones, is simply because most women are Feminine Dominant, and are focused on other pursuits.

As Neo in the Matrix said, the problem is Choice.

Feminine Dominant women simply felt no need and still feel no need, to build and create Matriarchal powers in competition with men. Only Manly Dominant women felt/feel that drive.

It would be the Manly Dominant women, that would push the status quo.

These were, and are the women that seek to be like men. It’s just in their nature.

Reading the classical Feminist works, it becomes quite clear that these women were Masculine Dominant in thought, word and deed.

That is why Feminism is a false doctrine… because Feminists assume that ALL WOMEN FEEL AS THEY DO, WHEN THEY DO NOT.

Feminism implies that all women should emulate “Manly Dominant” women, when that is not what the majority of women, nor men, really want.

In closing, Femi Nasties on this board will note that I have never stated in my posts that Men are smarter than women, or better than women. I have said that we have our roles and our tendencies.

The successful societies work when men are exercising their Manly energies. Period Point blank.

I encourage all to read through this work. it’s quite fascinating!

Thanks for reading.

Catch me at:
http://www.mamonaku187.blogspot.com

Message Edited by Mamonaku on 09-16-2006 12:42 PM

09-16-2006 12:30 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: