my answer to the ‘men’s side


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – my answer to the ‘men’s side

my answer to the ‘men’s side
whynot
Newbie
whynot
the line “Women’s work hours consistently increase divorce, whereas increases in men’s work hours often have no statistical effect ->well maybe because men will likely cheat when the woman is working, more often than the women would when the man’s working tons of hours

09-22-2006 08:59 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay
which begs the question..

just who the bleep is cheating with them ?

09-22-2006 09:02 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Hey whynot, good point. Should collect some data to have those dumb ass shut up.

They themselves admit that they live have sex with different hot women, sure they are more likely to cheat – Just simple logic. Now women are smarter and would like to enjoy their own time, I don’t see anything wrong there.

And, men are more on physical, less emotional, which means they are closer to animals. Women are the opposite, more emotional and less physical. We are someone closer to the more evolved ones. There is an American doctor, who is a male, announced that men will be distinguished after some certain time. I will find the link and post it here later on.

So just have them whine and bark here, they don’t have much time left anyways.

09-22-2006 11:21 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
ZammoTheWeird
Contributor
ZammoTheWeird

…men are more on physical, less emotional, which means they are closer to animals. Women are the opposite, more emotional and less physical. We are someone closer to the more evolved ones…

What?!?!?

Men and women are DIFFERENT?!?!?

Oh, the horror!!!

Please don’t tell the gals over at Feminista.com this terrible news.

Oh wait, nevermind… you’re one of those entitlement feminists. You believe that women are so much better that they deserve special privileges.

But you also have revealed something you probably didn’t intend to. “Women are more emotional.”

OK, try to build a shopping mall being emotional. Oh, the reason the walls collapsed and killed a bunch of people is that I didn’t FEEL the supports were necessary. But I guess women can live without shopping malls, right cupcake?

And what the hell are the “evolved ones”? Evolved into what, a society of talk show audiences?

Cupcake, give it up. Everytime you type something here you are burying yourself deeper. At this point, it’s embarrassing to read.

Message Edited by ZammoTheWeird on 09-23-200612:33 AM

09-22-2006 11:39 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Hey whynot, good point. Should collect some data to have those dumb ass shut up.
They themselves admit that they live have sex with different hot women, sure they are more likely to cheat – Just simple logic. Now women are smarter and would like to enjoy their own time, I don’t see anything wrong there.
And, men are more on physical, less emotional, which means they are closer to animals. Women are the opposite, more emotional and less physical. We are someone closer to the more evolved ones. There is an American doctor, who is a male, announced that men will be distinguished after some certain time. I will find the link and post it here later on.
So just have them whine and bark here, they don’t have much time left anyways.

I’m already a distinguished gentleman, thank you very much.

If all men will be “extinguished”, then all you women are going to be lesbians I guess.

09-23-2006 12:07 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

Nothing wrong with lesbians either… they are created like that, just like gays.
If someone here is embarrassed to read my post, then don’t read. I won’t feel sorry about that and just move your ass away.

09-23-2006 12:58 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
“And what the hell are the “evolved ones”? Evolved into what, a society of talk show audiences?”

Ya got that right. It’s really basic evolutionary science that sex selection operates more strongly on males than on females, so males will always be the cutting edge of evolution. It is females who are less evolved, and are dragged along by evolution on the male side.

And the more power women have the more base culture becomes. In hardly two generations we’ve gone from having a fair amount of high art filtering down to the masses from the upper and creative classes to one which is basically one big non-stop carnival freak show and celebrity gossip-fest, where things bubble up from below (like tattos/piercings, rap, stripper chic, etc.). Thanks gals!

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-23-2006 01:09 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
ACatInSD
Regular Contributor
ACatInSD

“Ya got that right. It’s really basic evolutionary science that sex selection operates more strongly on males than on females, so males will always be the cutting edge of evolution. It is females who are less evolved, and are dragged along by evolution on the male side.”

I cannot imagine how dumb and stupid you are here. Let me educate you:

http://www.wi.mit.edu/news/archives/2000/dp_0809.html

Read it carefully. It was published on Nature magazine and the researcher is actually a male.

Slap your own face now, dumb ass.

09-23-2006 01:33 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

ACatInSD wrote:
meow meow MEOW

Hey stupid biitch. Did you remember to feed your 500 cats?

09-23-2006 01:58 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
ACatInSD wrote: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…
http://www.wi.mit.edu/news/archives/2000/dp_0809.html
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…

Yea, OK, right. How do you know I didn’t do that research?

The article says:

“When researchers calculated the ratio of mutation rates in
males versus females, they found that it was 1.7 — dramatically
lower than previous estimates, which had suggested that the ratio
was 5.”

Maybe someday you’ll be able to actually read/comprehend articles such as this and maybe even master what simple numbers mean, like 1.7 > 1 .
Get back to us then, will you?

P.S. – that’s a rhetorical question

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-23-2006 02:28 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – my answer to the ‘men’s side

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
leeraconteur
Regular Contributor
leeraconteur

And, men are more on physical, less emotional, which means they are closer to animals. Women are the opposite, more emotional and less physical. We are someone closer to the more evolved ones.

Besides being untrue, your statement belies (again!) the truth that Feminism, and those who support and agree with it, is about Female Superiority, not Equality.

All those women who are randomly hooking up, giving oral to boys in HS, dancing on Girl’s Gone Wild videos, teachers raping boy students…  Women are so much more evolved.

You are a Sexist.

Be on alert, ladies.  Your sexism is now an issue.

By the by, could you make this more challenging?  It’s as though you aren’t even trying.  Your motives and biases are instantaneously, transparently obvious.  Your arguments non-existent, your ‘logic’ a catalogue of fallacies.

09-23-2006 04:26 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
porkchops38
Regular Contributor
porkchops38

ACatInSD wrote:
Nothing wrong with lesbians either… they are created like that, just like gays.
If someone here is embarrassed to read my post, then don’t read. I won’t feel sorry about that and just move your ass away.

If human sexuality is “created that way”, then I guess we should stop building prisons to incarcerate men who rape women because according to YOUR ASSININE BRAIN FARTS human sexuality is predetermined, so why should we be punishing men who have no choice but to rape women? You don’t really see how much of a buffoon you are every time you open your mouth, do you? That’s a rhetorical question cupcake.

Your posts only embarrass yourself, you are just a cheap form of entertainment for me.

09-23-2006 08:39 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

whynot wrote:
the line “Women’s work hours consistently increase divorce, whereas increases in men’s work hours often have no statistical effect ->well maybe because men will likely cheat when the woman is working, more often than the women would when the man’s working tons of hours

Men usually cheat because their idiot wives stop putting out. These women are too busy playing detective bitch, rather than be a good wife and put out. They use sex as a control issue, until it is enjoyable, and the husband would rather spank his monkey than try and get sex from his wife. It’s like pulling teeth. Husband has to do XYZ PEERRRRFEECTLY to get some a$$ he should have already been able to get anytime he wants. I mean, wives have all this time to go through everything a man owns, his wallet, cell phone, computer, file cabinet. But the bitch can’t take 10 minutes to put out, it is beyond me.

It is said that the chance of divorce increases 2% for every extra $1,000 a month a bitch makes. Social services like universal health care, and tax funded child care will make the divorce rate go up even further as self centered ameriwhores will no longer need men’s $$$$ as much any more. They will still need alimony and child support for their so called idiot experiment with woman’s independence on the backs of Men.

East Germany actually saw a rise in divorce with government funded child care. A stat that should make hard core feminasty’s cream their panties.

http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/34799.html

Per ca pita there is more lesbian on lesbian domestic violence as to man on woman in a normal relationship. Yet don’t tell anybody, feminasty’s might not have a job in the morning!!! A job dedicated to the destruction of the two parent family, while they try to further their concept of family, which is a biological dead end.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-23-2006 01:27 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

ACatInSD wrote:
Hey whynot, good point. Should collect some data to have those dumb ass shut up.

They themselves admit that they live have sex with different hot women, sure they are more likely to cheat – Just simple logic. Now women are smarter and would like to enjoy their own time, I don’t see anything wrong there.

Soon you will not have alimony and child support as a safety net to fall on when you decide to leave. I believe the divorce rate will fall to pre WWI levels of below 10% of all divorces.

Women are not independent, they are dependant creatures.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-23-2006 01:40 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

whynot wrote:
the line “Women’s work hours consistently increase divorce, whereas increases in men’s work hours often have no statistical effect ->well maybe because men will likely cheat when the woman is working, more often than the women would when the man’s working tons of hours

“Maybe” eh? “MAYBE”? That sounds like a sound statistical argument to me. Here, the main reason cited for divorce is “iireconcilable differences”, that is “no fault” divorce. Infidelity is a “fault divorce”, which means there are grounds for it. So guess what? Figures prove you incorrect.

Here’s a theory, “Maybe” it’s because western women are entitlement whores and do nothing but make a man’s life miserable in a marriage.

ACatInSD Wrote:

Some stuff.

Okay, first of all I don’t get why you are still posting. Seems like you’ve taken some of the comments from guys on here personally and that is what is driving you to keep posting.

Anyway, you posted an article about genetics and about who is responsible for genetic mutations. Okay very interesting, but it doesn’t mean that one sex is going to be “move evolved” than another because let’s say that even if it were 100% true that “women are responsible for all evolution”, then the child produced as a result will be what evolves and could be male or female in equal proportions.

So it really doesn’t say anything that could be interpreted as an attack, or as ammunition to make an attack…

Also I keep thinking about how you said you wish you were a real cat. It’s amusing to me. I mean, this thread is basically irrelevant to anything so I want to hijack it for my own amusement and it’s not like some of the women on here wouldn’t mind hearing some cat stories, so.. here’s my question: What adventures would you have if you were a real cat?

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

09-24-2006 12:07 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

hahahahahahaha

09-24-2006 05:35 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
“Anyway, you posted an article about genetics and about who is responsible for genetic mutations. Okay very interesting, but it doesn’t mean that one sex is going to be “move evolved” than another because let’s say that even if it were 100% true that “women are responsible for all evolution”, then the child produced as a result will be what evolves and could be male or female in equal proportions.”

Sorry, Happy. Your science is all wrong and you flunk rather badly. No one’s “responsible” for mutations, they just happen. That’s why they’re called mutations. But they happen 70% more frequently on the male side (Y chromosome) than on the female side (X). That was what the article said (even though its headline was just plain wrong given what the text then said). So males are the predominant driving force behind evolution; we’re the new experimental models being tried out more than women are. So now the feminists have yet another thing to complain about, namely that the evolution of the species is “male dominated” (too)… Mutations occur on the female (X) side of things, just less frequently. The article is about quantifying the relative frequencies of mutation, which is a tough thing to do because there’s not a mutant-free control or reference to base the measures off of. A time machine would be very helpful here since mutations occur over time.

The essential point I wanted to make is that one can ignore all this mumbo-jumbo about genetics because the line of reasoning which says sex selection (aka evolution) operates more strongly on males than females was known way before the article was written, and is entirely independent of any understanding of what’s going on at the microscopic level. I’ll spare you the nine male characteristics or sex differences at the macroscopic and behavioral levels which back up the idea, but Darwin himself pointed out five of the obvious ones and they’re still good today. And, no, the really really obvious one isn’t on the list.

Since the Y chromosome is passed from fathers to sons, women don’t figure into this at all except insofar as any Y mutation can’t turn a male into what would effectively be an entirely new and separate species. That is, the man’s Y and the woman’s X still have to be able to get along together. (Of course a woman has to incubate and nurse the little mutant…) So the woman’s X effectively acts as a limiter on how novel the mutant Y can be and still be acceptable. If a Y that is just a little beyond what would on average be too much to handle is produced, it might still get lucky and find a compatibly mutated or “easy” X that it does work with. The net effect of thus pushing the limit slightly is that evolution on the male side drives some evolution on the female side also.

There’s an X/Y and sex reversed version of the preceding paragraph, but it’s slightly different because a mother’s X is passed to both her sons and her daughters (you had that part correct), but it’s also less important because the X mutation frequencies are lower.

Just wanted to clear that all up.

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled cat stories…

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-24-2006 07:34 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms

whynot wrote:
the line “Women’s work hours consistently increase divorce, whereas increases in men’s work hours often have no statistical effect ->well maybe because men will likely cheat when the woman is working, more often than the women would when the man’s working tons of hours

(a) Even if what you say is true, that changes nothing. Michael Noer says that if your future spouse is a career woman, you’re more likely to end up divorced. And guess who is likely to get the house and the kids? Nothing about the how or why regarding that question changes that basic fact.

(b) Michael Noer also presents evidence that married owmen are more likely to cheat when they have careers. PUt two and two together…

09-24-2006 08:14 PM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

Sorry, Happy. Your science is all wrong and you flunk rather badly.

Bah! Okay, I was being hypothetical, but I see that from your post men are evolving due to the transfer of Y chromosomes. I didn’t know that one. I’ve heard that we are subject to greater evolutionary pressure due to competition, war etc. something which feminists aren’t too fond of in Darwin’s work.

No one’s “responsible” for mutations, they just happen.

Yea don’t I know it, the other day an enormous mutation of one of those really obvious things that Darwin didn’t list just happened to me on the bus.

Since the Y chromosome is passed from fathers to sons, women don’t figure into this at all except insofar as any Y mutation can’t turn a male into what would effectively be an entirely new and separate species. That is, the man’s Y and the woman’s X still have to be able to get along together.

Since the strawberry yoghurt was passed from Mumbos nose to Jumbos nose when they muzzled each other, Jumbo infact was not the thief of the yoghurt as the woman thought! In fact the perpetrator was someone entirely different, Mumbo!! Mumbo was resentful towards Jumbo for a while but eventually they learned to get along together.

Now we’re getting somewhere!

Message Edited by Happy_Bullet on 09-25-200604:52 AM

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

09-25-2006 03:06 AM

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
khankrumthebulg
Regular Contributor
khankrumthebulg
Openly stated at NOW’s 40th Anniversary “Women are Superior To Men”. The “youth Conference’s” major goal? To promote Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Transgendered issues. More important than healing the rift between the genders. NOW is a Hate Movement. No different than the KKK, Aryan Nation, The Order, or any other extremist movement.

09-25-2006 02:30 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.
Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – my answer to the ‘men’s side

Re: my answer to the ‘men’s side
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
“Women are Superior To Men”

That’s why they want equality, like they’re being super nice and conciliatory by not demanding the MORE which they really deserve.

Has the irony ever struck anyone else of them dictating to us all the terms of this supposed equality?

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-25-2006 03:38 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: