Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”

Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20060921/COLUMN/109210037

The bottom line is we’re submissive by nature.

I could have told you ladies that 40 years ago and saved the free world all this feminist bull s hit!!!!

Did someone say women’s lib? I’m starting to think we should just call it what it really is, like women’s glib.

Woman’s independence is more like this. Uppity women wanted independence from men, men just need to pay for it!!! lol… They use avenues like child support and alimony! Not very in dependant there ladies!!!

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-22-2006 01:27 AM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
nursegirl
Newbie
nursegirl

Wow, where do I start…

This is not a “woman” problem, as you seem to think.  Feminism is about being an equal human being.  I am a married “career woman” and I have an equal, loving relationship with my husband.  What is so wrong abou wanting to live my life with the same rights and freedoms that my husband enjoys?  He, and most intelligent men I know, wasn’t looking for a lap dog for a wife.  Smart men are interested in smart, strong women.  There’s nothing wrong with that.  I, and most women I know, work for a living because we couldn’t pay the rent if I didn’t.  I make three times more than my husband does.  He isn’t bothered by this.  His manhood is based on his character, not his wallet.

09-22-2006 03:47 AM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
Mamonaku
Regular Contributor
Mamonaku
“Wow, where do I start…

This is not a “woman” problem, as you seem to think. Feminism is about being an equal human being. I am a married “career woman” and I have an equal, loving relationship with my husband. What is so wrong abou wanting to live my life with the same rights and freedoms that my husband enjoys? He, and most intelligent men I know, wasn’t looking for a lap dog for a wife. Smart men are interested in smart, strong women. There’s nothing wrong with that. I, and most women I know, work for a living because we couldn’t pay the rent if I didn’t. I make three times more than my husband does. He isn’t bothered by this. His manhood is based on his character, not his wallet.”

Hi Nursegirl! Great to talk with you.

You are obviously new here.

Feminism, and why we despise it so, has already been exhaustely detailed over 8000+ posts ago. Before you post, it would make you look like less of a Noob if you had read some of them beforehand before posting tired statements such as the one above.

Where to begin?

Lets start with this one, taken from the thread
http://forums.forbes.com/forbes/board/message?board.id=respond_marry_career_woman&message.id=8777#M8777

I wrote,

“As has been the case with every other movement in history, so also it has been with the contemporary woman’s movement. Its originators were convinced that it was being put forward for the first time, and that such a thing had never been thought of before. They maintained that women had hitherto been held in bondage and enveloped in darkness by man, and that it was high time for her to assert herself and claim her natural rights.

But the prototype of this movement, as of other movements, occurred in the earliest times. Ancient history and medieval times alike give us instances of women who, in social relations and intellectual matters, fought for such emancipation, and of male and female apologists of the female sex. It is totally erroneous to suggest that hitherto women have had no opportunity for the undisturbed development of their mental powers…”

Some of the Femi Nasty posters, such as OneSmartChick, have claimed that women were oppressed and that women were never allowed to exercise their abilities.

A claim which is totally false, I might add. Have you not heard of Joan of Arc? Madam Curie? Madam CJ Walker? Catherine the Great? Queen Victoria? The Most Holy Mary Mother of God, venerated by Muslims and Christians alike?

I think that the reason why we haven’t seen successful Matriarchies that thrive alongside the Patriarchies, we don’t see great works or great religions created by women at the same rate and caliber as Men, we don’t see female Nobel prize winners and inventors to the degree that we see male ones, is simply because most women are Feminine Dominant, and are focused on other pursuits.

As Neo in the Matrix said, the problem is Choice.

Feminine Dominant women simply felt no need and still feel no need, to build and create Matriarchal powers in competition with men. Only Manly Dominant women felt/feel that drive.

It would be the Manly Dominant women, that would push the status quo.

These were, and are the women that seek to be like men. It’s just in their nature.

Reading the classical Feminist works, it becomes quite clear that these women were Masculine Dominant in thought, word and deed.

That is why Feminism is a false doctrine… because Feminists assume that ALL WOMEN FEEL AS THEY DO, WHEN THEY DO NOT.

Feminism implies that all women should emulate “Manly Dominant” women, when that is not what the majority of women, nor men, really want.

In closing, Femi Nasties on this board will note that I have never stated in my posts that Men are smarter than women, or better than women. I have said that we have our roles and our tendencies.

The successful societies work when men are exercising their Manly energies. Period Point blank.

I encourage all to read through this work. it’s quite fascinating!

Thanks for reading.

Catch me at:
http://www.mamonaku187.blogspot.com”

Ok, the newbie has been handled.

Patriarch, interesting article!

The thing about submission though, is that genuine submission must be earned, not forced. Just ask some of the BDSM peoples, they will tell ya that.

Its just a fact that women today don’t want to be lead. And it was also my policy that I would never accept a woman that was not willing to submit freely with a happy heart.

If she wanted to be rebellious and “independent”, I would let her go her own way.

09-22-2006 06:31 AM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
Fmancilla
Newbie
Fmancilla

Women Submissive by Nature? I don’t think so, submissive by learning maybe or not knowing any better, but only because those submissive women you’re referring to were not given the opportunity to think for themselves.

I am a career woman and my husband would not have had any other way. My husband is an architect and I would not have had it any other way. I knew that whenever I married, it would have to be to someone of my intellect. We’re about to have our first child and since we got married, we knew when it was that we wanted to have our child, our careers are not in the way or should I say, my career is not in the way.

All human beings must think of how they can contribute to a successful economy and not that sitting at home raising good children is not contributing, but it is a choice that women make, so it is not nature that makes women submissive as you seem to think, it’s lack of exposure, but watch out because once they get it, submission is over.

Message Edited by Fmancilla on 09-22-200610:17 AM

Message Edited by Fmancilla on 09-22-200610:17 AM

09-22-2006 11:16 AM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
Typical female thinking, arguing from her own personal situation to the world at large. Can you say “narcissism”?

“I am a career woman and my husband would not have had any other way. My husband is an architect and I would not have had it any other way. I knew that whenever I married, it would have to be to someone of my intellect.”

Hey, and you got it!

Since marriage confers no substantive rights on a man, only obligations, while confering rights but no obligations on you the woman, you married a total chump.

Congratulations. We’re all very happy for you, I’m sure.

But could you let us know exactly which buildings we should be staying out of?

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

09-22-2006 11:53 AM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
HappyMom
Regular Contributor
HappyMom

Fmancilla wrote:
Women Submissive by Nature? I don’t think so, submissive by learning maybe or not knowing any better, but only because those submissive women you’re referring to were not given the opportunity to think for themselves.
I am a career woman and my husband would not have had any other way. My husband is an architect and I would not have had it any other way. I knew that whenever I married, it would have to be to someone of my intellect. We’re about to have our first child and since we got married, we knew when it was that we wanted to have our child, our careers are not in the way or should I say, my career is not in the way.
All human beings must think of how they can contribute to a successful economy and not that sitting at home raising good children is not contributing, but it is a choice that women make, so it is not nature that makes women submissive as you seem to think, it’s lack of exposure, but watch out because once they get it, submission is over.

Message Edited by Fmancilla on 09-22-200610:17 AM

Message Edited by Fmancilla on 09-22-200610:17 AM

Well, guess what?I’ve been given the opportunity to ‘think for myself’. I’ve seen the whole dog and pony show that feminism has to offer and realized that the last thing feminists want is for women to think for themselves but rather to by into the myth that men and women are interchangeble and should have the same role in families and in public. In reality our minds are as different as our bodies. You fight against this to you own deteriment and to the deteriment of your family.

I’ve had plenty of exposure to the lie that men want someone who is a challenge and who will compete against them. Husband lead households are the best for men, women and children. There is a pretty good reason that this is the foundation of most successful societies throughout history and an indication of why ours is unraveling at the seams.

no, submissive wives aren’t the stupid ones.

09-22-2006 12:00 PM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

nursegirl wrote:
Wow, where do I start…

This is not a “woman” problem, as you seem to think.  Feminism is about being an equal human being.  I am a married “career woman” and I have an equal, loving relationship with my husband.  What is so wrong abou wanting to live my life with the same rights and freedoms that my husband enjoys?  He, and most intelligent men I know, wasn’t looking for a lap dog for a wife.  Smart men are interested in smart, strong women.  There’s nothing wrong with that.  I, and most women I know, work for a living because we couldn’t pay the rent if I didn’t.  I make three times more than my husband does.  He isn’t bothered by this.  His manhood is based on his character, not his wallet.

As a typical idiot woman, you’re probably not used to realizing that your ridiculous predictable arguments have already been answered in thousands of posts. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your a$$ and learned how to read, you might not make yourself sound like a complete idiot by repeating what has already been said a million times over. Incoherent nonsense and wishful thinking only further the desire to pat you on the head and give you a cookie for effort.

But nice lipstick.

09-22-2006 01:11 PM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

Fmancilla wrote:
Women Submissive by Nature? I don’t think so, submissive by learning maybe or not knowing any better, but only because those submissive women you’re referring to were not given the opportunity to think for themselves.

This article isn’t referring to linebacker looking feminazis with more back and facial hair than most men. It’s referring to REAL women. You dyykish manly looking women with **bleep** envy don’t count. And if I’ve told you once I’ve told you a hundred times that women should not try to think out loud without the adult supervision of a male around to keep the idiocy in check.

I am a career woman and my husband would not have had any other way. My husband is an architect and I would not have had it any other way. I knew that whenever I married, it would have to be to someone of my intellect. We’re about to have our first child and since we got married, we knew when it was that we wanted to have our child, our careers are not in the way or should I say, my career is not in the way.

Either you married a pussified emasculated male who hasn’t yet listened to Leykis 101 yet or you’re on your way to a divorce. A real man would never stand for a dumb biitch like you dictating terms or daring to speak for him.

If you’re in need of proper training, I have a stick that you can fetch like a good biitch.

All human beings must think of how they can contribute to a successful economy and not that sitting at home raising good children is not contributing, but it is a choice that women make, so it is not nature that makes women submissive as you seem to think, it’s lack of exposure, but watch out because once they get it, submission is over.

Yeah dumb biitch. Watch out. Because once submission is over, training begins.

Now go fetch your stick you dumb biitch

Ps. Can I get an invite to the divorce party when your husband reattaches the balls you keep in your purse?

Message Edited by Fmancilla on 09-22-200610:17 AM

Message Edited by Fmancilla on 09-22-200610:17 AM

09-22-2006 01:19 PM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

Ladies, happy mom notwithstanding.

To the first lady, the massive infusion of women working with the amount of Mexicans which streamed over the border, has caused you to have to work to pay the rent. Since women have started working, the prices of goods and services have risen. Now it takes 85% of our income to go to bills, compared to just 30% 50 short years ago.

Real wages have not risen since the 70’s. We are working more, and paying more bills. Uncle sam has gotten cheaper wages, and more of a tax base.

By the way, how do claim women’s independence when you know you will receive alimony, child support, and a host of other government services that are unavailable to men! How is that equal?

Not only has man’s participation in the workforce fallen by 10%, while women are at 69% of all women work. Only 85% of all men are working. Is that something to triumph? Now strangers raise our children in heartless day cares by minimum wages staffers, millions of children hate day care. They come home sick, and they are missing out on their snuggling mothers.

Once I did a job for a 95 year old woman, her husband long dead, from working too much, as most men die 7 years before women, as we do not get the luxury of cushy jobs sitting at desks in air conditioned offices(95% of on the job deaths are men)…anyways… well she was in tears because she missed holding her and being with her children. Her daughter died with her in the car after her foot stuck on the pedal. The father never let her work, he always went out and made just enough for her to stay home.

Question, what women today would be happy with being in the poor house like she was? Not very many!!! I know of plenty of modern women who would sooner leave than scrape by.

“If you women continue to demand your choice to work, you will so upset the economy of this country that the time will come when you will not have a choice. You will have to work.”~ Helen Andelin of Fascinating Womanhood.

“I am most anxious to enlist every-one who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of ‘Women’s Rights,’ with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and proprietary. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to ‘unsex’ them-selves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male pro-tection.”— Queen Victoria, March, 1870

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

09-22-2006 01:25 PM

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
juliandroms
Regular Contributor
juliandroms

nursegirl wrote:
Wow, where do I start…
Feminism is about being an equal human being.

Maybe 30 years ago this was true, but not any more. Over the last 20 years, feminism has been about preserving traditional female priviledges , not furthering goals of equality. Also, in many cases, it’s been about creating new female priviledges using traditional inclinations (such as chivalry) under the guise of “equality.”

09-22-2006 05:26 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”

Re: Written by a woman, “Woman’s Submissive Nature”
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

juliandroms wrote:

nursegirl wrote:
Wow, where do I start…
Feminism is about being an equal human being.

Maybe 30 years ago this was true, but not any more. Over the last 20 years, feminism has been about preserving traditional female priviledges , not furthering goals of equality. Also, in many cases, it’s been about creating new female priviledges using traditional inclinations (such as chivalry) under the guise of “equality.”

It actually wasn’t true 30 years ago either because women and men were already equal in worth as human beings. These idiot women are confusing FUNCTION and WORTH. Or value and worth. A child an and adult are worth the same because human life is equally precious.. BUT an adult is much more capable than a child and has more value than a child as his function encompasses much more than a child’s capacity. If pussified men would learn to face facts, they would find that women just aren’t cut out to be men. Feminazis have defined the boundaries of the conflict, that’s why men still are thrown by the issue of equality.
Men and women are NOT equal. This forum and the history of feminism should have definitively proved that by now.

09-22-2006 06:51 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: