After a long day at the office


Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – After a long day at the office

After a long day at the office
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Haven’t been by for a while, and today I had a long day at the office.

As usual, when I had very rare free time to run to the bathroom or kitchen area within my office, everytime there were little clusters of women, standing around doing nothing, and flapping their jaws.

The woman who sits next to me probably put in 3 hours of real work today.  The rest of the time was gossip time, or long lunch, or off to the rumor mill.

I don’t know how American companies stay in business by hiring women, then bowing to their every whim.

I imagine it is men picking up the slack, while they stand around and flap their lips.

Anyway, after a long day at the office, it would be GREAT to come home to a house already clean, meal on the table, and a sexy wife, dressed nicely, to share some time with.

But I know feminists have ruined this possibility.  Women “earned” the right to become wage slaves, and have their kids raised by strangers.

And now I would rather choose to come home to my quiet house, make a quick but healthy meal, and get away from the world for a while before I hit the gym, as compared to the alternative.  The alternative being a tired wife, dressed like a skank, whining, and complaining about her office, and how unfair it is to her, and trying to scamble to make a meal for the whole family while the kids run wild.

No thanks.  No thanks to these “career” women.  No thanks to the extra problems they bring to my life.  No thanks to their $50,000 a year salary, and their $70,000 credit card bill from the year.  No thanks to their ignorance, and whining.

No thanks.  You guys can have them.

10-05-2006 08:49 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
PatriarchVerlch
Regular Contributor
PatriarchVerlch

Well thought out man! Should send a strong dose of reality to these feminasty’s as to just what their so called movement is doing to the human family.

Women have been proving for the last 30 years that men have been right for the last 30 centuries!
http://www.verlch.blogspot.com

10-06-2006 12:48 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
What ARE career women doing to families?? Aww, poor poor men, they don’t have a gourmet meal waiting for them every day and a hot woman sucking them off while they eat it. Whatever will they do? Do men like you even THINK about whether your woman is happy or is it just your own happiness that matters? Ever heard of compromise? Ever heard of not always getting what you want? That’s stuff you learn in kindergarten, buddy.

If I was working and my house was falling apart and my man was starving because I didn’t put food in front of him, I’d quit. It’s not worth sacrificing his total happiness. At the same time, he knows that not being able to work makes ME miserable. So we compromise by not being workaholics and making the most out of the time we have together. He does get very good meals on weekends. During the week, I still cook, it’s just more quick and easy.

I do sympathize on the office thing. I worked in a department full of women like that, including my boss who didn’t even understand her job, having only gotten it by virtue of who she was sleeping with. I was the one picking up a lot of the slack, but I don’t blame it on their gender, but on the fact that they were dingbats. We had some pretty useless men too; the ones who took needless business trips leaving other people to do the work, the tech guy who, if you needed him, you had to get him before noon because after that the whiskey in his coffee would render him useless, etc. Offices just attract a lot of lazy losers amongst the few good people, at least in my experience.

10-06-2006 10:57 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

“Do men like you even THINK about whether your woman is happy or is it just your own happiness that matters?”

“At the same time, he knows that not being able to work makes ME miserable.”

Thats your problem. Your work is your family and your home. Not your cushy corporate career. You wreck families by not taking on your proper role. You’re not a man. You’re not in charge. A man shouldnt have to compromise so you can go play desk jokey at some office.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

10-06-2006 11:43 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
Sweetie, I agree. I don’t play and I don’t have a cushy job. I’m in social services and work for a non-profit. If my boyfriend and I could live on his salary alone, I’d volunteer to do what I get paid to do now. I take **bleep** good care of the house, and of him, right now. After we’re married and have kids, one of us (whoever feasibly can as far as time and money goes) will cut down on those working hours for a while. If I have to, so be it. But right now I don’t have kids, I love what I do, and I love him, and I don’t have to stay home all day to prove it.

10-06-2006 12:25 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
tellafriend
Regular Contributor
tellafriend

phatkat811 wrote:
Sweetie, I agree. I don’t play and I don’t have a cushy job. I’m in social services and work for a non-profit. If my boyfriend and I could live on his salary alone, I’d volunteer to do what I get paid to do now. I take **bleep** good care of the house, and of him, right now. After we’re married and have kids, one of us (whoever feasibly can as far as time and money goes) will cut down on those working hours for a while. If I have to, so be it. But right now I don’t have kids, I love what I do, and I love him, and I don’t have to stay home all day to prove it.

You dumb biitch, that’s like saying you don’t have to eat your vegetables to prove you’re healthy.

But eating vegetables IS THE WAY TO BE HEALTHY.

You just want an excuse to try and usurp a man’s role in work. You’re too dumb and too incompetent to do a man’s job. Stick to cooking and cleaning and sucking.

10-06-2006 07:41 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Cassius
Regular Contributor
Cassius
Find a man willing to stay at home, problem solved, i assume. It has never really been tried and we can only guess what effect inversed roles will have on children, but hey we have women like you to experiment with.

10-06-2006 09:44 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Termi0n
Regular Contributor
Termi0n

Cassius wrote:
Find a man willing to stay at home, problem solved, i assume. It has never really been tried and we can only guess what effect inversed roles will have on children, but hey we have women like you to experiment with.

The kids male role model would be Mr. Mom. Thats not good.

Women want fried ice. -Arab Proverb

10-06-2006 09:58 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811

tellafriend wrote:

phatkat811 wrote:
Sweetie, I agree. I don’t play and I don’t have a cushy job. I’m in social services and work for a non-profit. If my boyfriend and I could live on his salary alone, I’d volunteer to do what I get paid to do now. I take **bleep** good care of the house, and of him, right now. After we’re married and have kids, one of us (whoever feasibly can as far as time and money goes) will cut down on those working hours for a while. If I have to, so be it. But right now I don’t have kids, I love what I do, and I love him, and I don’t have to stay home all day to prove it.

You dumb biitch, that’s like saying you don’t have to eat your vegetables to prove you’re healthy.
But eating vegetables IS THE WAY TO BE HEALTHY.
You just want an excuse to try and usurp a man’s role in work. You’re too dumb and too incompetent to do a man’s job. Stick to cooking and cleaning and sucking.

Actually, women are better suited to my field that men are. Women’s brains are wired for empathy, listening, and picking up on non-verbal communication, moreso than men are. Men can and do work in case management and counseling, but most men don’t have as much of an interest in the helping professions as women do. Where I work, we have one male case manager, and in my Master’s classes, the ratio of women to men is literally 10-1. So no, I’m not usurping a man’s role; I’m doing what I have an interest in and what I’m good at. Standardized tests and grading scales back me up on that one.

10-07-2006 01:20 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
tomshh
Regular Contributor
tomshh

Actually, women are better suited to my field that men are. Women’s brains are wired for empathy, listening, and picking up on non-verbal communication, moreso than men are. Men can and do work in case management and counseling, but most men don’t have as much of an interest in the helping professions as women do. Where I work, we have one male case manager, and in my Master’s classes, the ratio of women to men is literally 10-1. So no, I’m not usurping a man’s role; I’m doing what I have an interest in and what I’m good at. Standardized tests and grading scales back me up on that one.
—————————————————–

What you don’t realize is that if WE HAD HEALTHY FAMILIES and not worthless sh*t women f’ing up our corporations, we would need A LOT LESS “Case workers”.

If we didn’t try to fight nature, and destroy the family unit, there would be a much smaller need for people in your bloated, nearly useless “field”.

10-08-2006 04:12 AM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – After a long day at the office

Re: After a long day at the office
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
“Women’s brains are wired for empathy, listening, and picking up on non-verbal communication…”

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Women are callous, insensitive creatures who talk too much to do much listening (except to “advice” colums).

And everyone is (still) “wired” to pick up on non-verbal cues because speech is a relatively new evolutionary innovation.

Message Edited by MartianBachelor on 10-08-200611:46 AM

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

10-08-2006 01:43 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
It’s a psychological fact. Look it up.

I see how it’s going to be. You guys want us to admit that women are different than men. We admit to it, but that’s not good enough – you want us to admit that men are superior to women in every way, and women do not bring any unique abilities to the table. F*** that and f*** your complete lack of self-esteem and need for validation.

10-08-2006 08:47 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

tomssh predicted:

The alternative being a tired wife, dressed like a skank, whining, and complaining about her office, and how unfair it is to her,

PhatKat Whined:

I worked in a department full of women like that, including my boss who didn’t even understand her job, having only gotten it by virtue of who she was sleeping with. I was the one picking up a lot of the slack,

So.. your office sucks, there is much to complain about and it is unfair to you, correct?

haaa.

[ strike the f*ck out of that being good at listening thing. ]

And the only reason we need social workers is FOR women. That’s why more women are interested in it, and better suited to the position because they can easily “empathise” with being headcases that need it. Because they are.

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

10-09-2006 12:27 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor

phatkat811 wrote:
It’s a psychological fact. Look it up.

I see how it’s going to be. You guys want us to admit that women are different than men. We admit to it, but that’s not good enough – you want us to admit that men are superior to women in every way, and women do not bring any unique abilities to the table. F*** that and f*** your complete lack of self-esteem and need for validation.

Women and men are different, yes, but such simple-minded statements as the one you made about listening etc. are ridiculous. It is the nature of the beast that there are few if any psychological “facts”. There are models and context-laden data, but not a lot more to go on.

If women were so superior at listening, then all they’d have to do is sit in on a lecture on say, quantum physics, and Boom! they’d be way ahead of the guys. So it all depends on what the experiments actually are about, what it is the people are supposed to be listening to and under what conditions.

The dumb-arsed sit-com cliche about men not listening comes from women (wives) who want to be able to download instructions into their hubbies brains — that’s their entitlement, and that’s what men are for, isn’t it? — and are ticked off that the technology doesn’t work quite as advertised. But men aren’t iPods. And they can be very good listeners when you give them something they want to listen to. A nagging wife doesn’t qualify. Sports statistics or Star Trek trivia might.

Next episode we’ll cover empathy, f*ck you very much!

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

10-09-2006 11:16 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
Empathy…

Etymology:
From Ancient Greek eµp??e?a (empatheia) “affection, passion for someone”, from eµpa??? (empathes) “in a state of emotion”, from prefix eµ- (em-), variant of e?- (en-), “in, at”, from ?? (en) “in, within, on, at, by” + pa??? (patheo) “to have a secondary affection”, from p?s?? (pascho) “to receive an impression from without, to suffer”
– from wiktionary

This all brings to mind such things as stalkers and men thinking perhaps too much with their “little heads”, no? But I suppose those don’t count.

So if instead you’d prefer the more modern meaning of “pity, compassion or commiseration”, I’d say many men experience very little of this coming from females these days. If anything, many women play on men’s empathy.

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

10-09-2006 11:41 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811

Happy_Bullet wrote:

tomssh predicted:
The alternative being a tired wife, dressed like a skank, whining, and complaining about her office, and how unfair it is to her,
PhatKat Whined:
I worked in a department full of women like that, including my boss who didn’t even understand her job, having only gotten it by virtue of who she was sleeping with. I was the one picking up a lot of the slack,

So.. your office sucks, there is much to complain about and it is unfair to you, correct?
haaa.
[ strike the f*ck out of that being good at listening thing. ]
And the only reason we need social workers is FOR women. That’s why more women are interested in it, and better suited to the position because they can easily “empathise” with being headcases that need it. Because they are.

My LAST office sucked, so I got the hell out. And I came home from work at night and cooked dinner for my man.

Interestingly enough, all my clients are men and all of them do need help, and since I have never committed a crime like all of my clients, I can’t say that I am necessarily the same variety of headcase.

10-09-2006 12:04 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

Interestingly enough, all my clients are men and all of them do need help, and since I have never committed a crime like all of my clients, I can’t say that I am necessarily the same variety of headcase.

Oh god. I knew my Hannibal Lecter prediction was going to be somehow correct.

First of all, it now sounds like they are FORCED to attend this bloody councilling.

Second of all, how about NOT DISMISSING THEIR F*CKING NEEDS as a way of helping them instead of sitting them down and presumably acting like you do on here, which makes me, for one, want to COMMIT crimes.

SO I guess we can add, men end up suicidal and/or criminal due to biitches like you, so the obvious solution is to send them to biitches like you for councilling?

F*cking matriarchy.

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

10-09-2006 08:49 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
First of all, I don’t do COUNSELING (learn to spell if you’re so smart); I am a caseworker. Second, I do take their needs into consideration; I have to be tough on them because there is no way to tell a repentant criminal from a non-repentant and manipulative one, but my ultimate goal is to truly help the ones who want to be helped to integrate back into society. Third, I’m in a non-profit. They are not forced to do anything. They are more than welcome to go back to prison if they would rather do that than try to become a law-abiding citizen. Why not try to come up with a productive argument instead of assuming you know how I do my job, or what it even is?

Message Edited by phatkat811 on 10-09-200610:38 PM

10-09-2006 10:36 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

Second, I do take their needs into consideration;

Like you do with the men on here? Somehow I doubt that unless consideration is directly followed by disregard.

They are not forced to do anything. They are more than welcome to go back to prison if they would rather do that than try to become a law-abiding citizen.

YOU-F*CKING-CUUNT. Try reading what you wrote there again and see if you have any conscience at all.

If I knew where you worked you can bet I’d forward that little sentiment to them and to whomever you get funding from.

I am a caseworker.

I have to be tough on them because…

Sounds like “empathising with them”, “listening to them”, or “taking their needs into account” have completely opposite meanings to you than they do to a DICTIONARY.

All starting to come together now. Basically they are forced to sit infront of you and be told what to do or they go to jail.

THIS is not a job for a man. This is a job for a professional biitch.

And excuse me for presuming that the job might include use of the skills you kept mentioning.

That is not a job where empathy or listening skills are used. That is a job where empathy would be a NEGATIVE, because you might see them as a human being and not “get tough on them”.

That is a job where listening would be a NEGATIVE. You obviously are only there to listen to how they have done what you told them and TELL THEM what to do.

No wonder I took a more or less instant disliking to you. You’re a professional biitch.

(learn to fing spell if you’re so smart);

Petty. Banal. Expected from professional biitch though.

Hey, and I saw the post before you edited out that “You’re more of an a$$hole than most of the criminals I deal with” bit and I’m disappointed as I found that quite complementary (not to mention amusing) given who it came from

It must be frustrating for you having to deal with people who won’t go to jail if they don’t do what you say or agree with you. I’m sure you’d have your invisible poodleboy in that situation if you could … oh wait.. he IS in that situation.

Message Edited by Happy_Bullet on 10-09-200611:23 PM

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

10-09-2006 11:06 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
MartianBachelor
Regular Contributor
MartianBachelor
I’m glad we finally got to the bottom of all that.

BTW – the dictionary definition of “caseworker” does involve counseling.
More fun from the same source:
— Idioms:
… to be on someone’s case, Slang. to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone’s affairs.

Definitely sounds like a job for a woman!

______________________________________________
“The loudest, most strident voices calling women weak, stupid, and incapable of competing in the world at large are the feminists.” – zed the zen priest

10-09-2006 11:45 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Reader Response to “Don’t Marry Career Women” – After a long day at the office

Re: After a long day at the office
Diogetrix
Regular Contributor
Diogetrix

Watch out for coded language.

I don’t do COUNSELING (learn to spell if you’re so smart); I am a caseworker. = I don’t make or take responsibility for policy; I enforce it. Note that there is no real difference between social work and police work. C.S. Lewis put those words into the mouth of a character in his sci fi trilogy. The character was a lesbian chief of security at a corporation, named Fairy Hardcastle. A cop.

there is no way to tell a repentant criminal from a non-repentant and manipulative one, = we don’t care about men’s motives; we are in the business of forcing complience.

my ultimate goal is to truly help the ones who want to be helped to integrate back into society. = We teach men how to follow our rules and do what they are told.

They are not forced to do anything. They are more than welcome to go back to prison if they would rather do that than try to become a law-abiding citizen. = exactly what recruits are told at the army reception station. That’s why it’s called ‘compulsory military service.’ This is just doublethink. Orwell would understand immediately.

Why not try to come up with a productive argument instead of assuming you know how I do my job, or what it even is? = We are the authorities; we have special secret knowledge; you are the ignorant worker class who shouldn’t ask questions.

10-10-2006 06:33 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
This is a little ridiculous, don’t you think? You people don’t even know what I do but you are deciding how my job should be done. Here’s another clue: half of the men I deal with are currently UNDER PRISON SENTENCES. You CAN’T be all sweet and naive and touchy-feely with these guys. They are felony offenders and street-smart manipulators who will not hesitate to play mind games with anyone who starts letting their guard down. Some will not; unfortunately, there is no way to tell the difference by words and actions because the shady ones are very good at masking all that. This is policy where I work. If I were a counselor in my own private practice, of course my approach would be different. It has nothing to do with their gender or my personal characteristics; this approach has been tested by people with more experience than myself.

I do care about these people. I could have gone into a higher paying field if I didn’t, but I have been interested in preventing criminal recidivism for years. You can empathize with someone and still be tough on them – as a matter of fact, it’s what you have to do when you work in mental health. If I fell apart every time someone told a sad story about how they were abused as a kid, I would not be able to function. However, if I didn’t care about these people, I wouldn’t be able to do my job. It’s a balance that honestly, I’m still working on. One of my favorite profs has a saying – suffer with them, not for them. If one of them knows he should be staying clean and getting a job, and he decides to go back on drugs and/or skip those interviews the job counselor finds for him, it is his fault.

It’s not privileged information. I have actually revealed more than I planned on revealing about my job; not because there is something secret about it, but I don’t want people tracking down where I live and where I work somehow. I’m sure this is something you fellas can understand and respect, right?

Happy Bullet, what do you mean by saying that I don’t care about the needs of men on this board? Am I supposed to be coming over to clean your houses and suck your ****s or what? We’re just talking here, I thought!

10-10-2006 11:11 AM

Re: After a long day at the office
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet

PhatKat Wrote:

Blah blah I’m a professional biitch

Yeah I know.

PhatKat Wrote:

Happy Bullet, what do you mean by saying that I don’t care about the needs of men on this board? Am I supposed to be coming over to clean your houses and suck your ****s or what? We’re just talking here, I thought!

What I mean is, you’re on here arguing (inanely) that men should do a whole bunch of things against their best interests. Hence not caring about their needs.

Now on to the more important matter. PhatKat, not sure how to be clear enough on this, but when I read that I felt nauseated. Don’t do it again. I don’t know, how, in your egotistical mind, that you can infer “not caring about the needs of” really means “not meeting the needs”, but the inference is very very wrong. I’m aware you’re a professional and real life biitch. You disgust me. I am disgusted. Understand? I don’t want you anywhere near me. Understand?

I dunno if that’s clear enough so imagine a pile of steaming dog turd. That is what I think of when I think of you. So basically, you “cleaning my house” is way offset by “your presence in my house”, and the idea of you “sucking my **bleep**” just makes me feel sick. Not altogether a pleasant sensation. So I guess if you think that would meet my needs, you don’t care about my needs.

I don’t know how to be clear enough about this, it is infact one of the main points I have on this board that disgusting biitches like you are highly unattractive and I don’t like to feel nauseated.

Understand yet you dumb narcissistic biitch?

Message Edited by Happy_Bullet on 10-10-200608:56 PM

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

10-10-2006 08:55 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
Well, at least the feeling is mutual, love. If you were ever close to me, I’d probably vomit or point and laugh. Maybe all of the above. Hugs and kisses!

10-10-2006 09:01 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay

PhatKat Wrote:

Happy Bullet, what do you mean by saying that I don’t care about the needs of men on this board? Am I supposed to be coming over to clean your houses and suck your ****s or what? We’re just talking here, I thought!

Am I supposed to be coming over to clean your houses and suck your ****s or what?

suck your ****s or what?

dang phatkat.. why can’t i get questions like that on here ? lol

10-10-2006 09:15 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Happy_Bullet
Regular Contributor
Happy_Bullet
Halladay, you do not want to be disappointed on this one. It’s like this. Some women are f*cked up. They are “attracted” to conflict. That is why when you have someone basically abusing them over and over, regardless of whether it is because they actually despise them, they start to feel “attraction”.

It does sort of go without saying that they are sick and have severe mental problems.

See, I’m stuck in a dilemma here. No way I’m going to be nice to her just to get rid of her. But on the other hand she starts making wild sexual inferences when I abuse her.

The reason we’re getting this sort of thing on here is because most women who’d post on this board are obviously mental. Usually they get the point when you abuse them.

Message Edited by Happy_Bullet on 10-10-200610:28 PM

Men have standards. Women will be compared. DEAL WITH IT.

10-10-2006 10:27 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
Halladay
Regular Contributor
Halladay

You’re alright Happy ^5.  It’s just I got used to them telling me to go mutilate myself and etc.  I guess that comes with the territory on here.

Well.. back to this baseball game…

10-10-2006 10:49 PM

Re: After a long day at the office
phatkat811
Regular Contributor
phatkat811
Aww, silly boy. I say he makes me want to vomit and he thinks I wanna f*** him. I guess I’m being nicer than girls usually are to him, eh??

As for the needs thing, I was bitched at for not caring about the “needs” of the men on this board. Well, according to the tellafriend school of thought, the only needs that men have that women can fulfill are housecleaning, homecooked meals, and sucky-sucky. So I just wondered where in the fine print I was supposed to care about fulfilling any of those for ya’ll. I certainly wasn’t making an offer, so no need to get your hopes (or anything else) up.

10-11-2006 03:07 PM

==============================================================================
Click on the board or message subject at the top to return.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: